Darren Gough and Amy Childs... Haha!! but seriously??

GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
Forum Member
Yep it in tomorrow's The Sun front page...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bh6v20wCMAIm628.jpg

Darren with that Amy? yuck! everythings fake about her, and dull personality.

Comments

• ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They did the show The Jump together. They obviously took this quite literally.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »
    They did the show The Jump together. They obviously took this quite literally.

I didn't realise he did that show. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Silly fool,second childhood,let's hope his wife tells him to do one,when Amy gets bored of him ....
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Imagine if they spawn. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Imagine if they spawn. :o
    .no thanks rather not:p
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Messing with a married man... Amy Childs ..classy as ever
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Yep it in tomorrow's The Sun front page...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bh6v20wCMAIm628.jpg

Darren with that Amy? yuck! everythings fake about her, and dull personality.

It's probably a story to get Amy publicity due to not much lately. The story is by Dan Wootton who is a 'CAN' fan and Amy is a 'CAN' client.
  • BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    So instead of going out for a duck he is going out with a duck.;-)

Silly old fool:(
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Possibly the oddest couple since Dame Liz shacked up with a man called Shane

Blunt Northern sportsman doing the do with human blow up doll - bet the pillow talk was riveting
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Darren isn't the brightest lad, so they probably are a good fit.
  • toribaynestoribaynes Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my daughter met her at the excel centre when she went to a beauty exhibition last week she asked amy for her autograph and she wastold rudely no and go away ive never liked the plastic bitch from day one (amy)
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is one of the strangest "alleged" affairs I've ever heard about. What the hell would she see in him?:confused: Its not like he's even an attractive older man is it?
  • BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    This is one of the strangest "alleged" affairs I've ever heard about. What the hell would she see in him?:confused: Its not like he's even an attractive older man is it?

I am stumped!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    This is one of the strangest "alleged" affairs I've ever heard about. What the hell would she see in him?

Goughy's always been a weird shade of orange. Perhaps it makes good economic sense for them to pair up and share their stocks of creosote.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    toribaynes wrote: »
    my daughter met her at the excel centre when she went to a beauty exhibition last week she asked amy for her autograph and she wastold rudely no and go away ive never liked the plastic bitch from day one (amy)

She sounds horrible! I don't like celebrities who are ungrateful and rude to their fans. I hope your daughter wasn't too upset.
  • Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    Didn't Gough end up playing for Essex and wanting to be a Tory MP?
  • CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Darren isn't the brightest lad, so they probably are a good fit.

I know nothing about Darren Gough - but my first thought was either this is an April Fools joke early - as it just seems such an incredibly odd a pairing - or he must be really really lacking in the brains department to even consider leaving his family for someone like this.

To be honest its his kids I feel most sorry for - they must be mortified explaining that one to their friends. What a silly silly old fool. Doubt his wife will take him back again this time.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Now it in Daily Mail...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2573438/Darren-Gough-43-moves-family-home-developing-close-friendship-Amy-Childs-23-Channel-4-The-Jump.html

Honestly I think it was all publicity by Amy's agent as she been really dull in nothing till TOWIE, and she was flopped in many reality shows :D
  • toribaynestoribaynes Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She sounds horrible! I don't like celebrities who are ungrateful and rude to their fans. I hope your daughter wasn't too upset.

she wasn't upset about it thank god im glad she now realises how horrible these so called "celebs" (and I use that term loosely) can be
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    Now it in Daily Mail...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2573438/Darren-Gough-43-moves-family-home-developing-close-friendship-Amy-Childs-23-Channel-4-The-Jump.html

Honestly I think it was all publicity by Amy's agent as she been really dull in nothing till TOWIE, and she was flopped in many reality shows :D

Probably down to her zero personality! Maybe the public are getting tired of the "being famous for being thick" brigade at last.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Desperate slags, the pair of them.
  • hopwoodlhopwoodl Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably down to her zero personality! Maybe the public are getting tired of the "being famous for being thick" brigade at last.

I really hope so. Makes my skin crawl. Why would anyone look up to some rough, thick,Essex tart?
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It just gets more desperate...some of these zeleb 'showmancess'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmm - that reminds me; I wonder if Stella from The Apprentice and Toby Anstis are still dating?;-)
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder if he will be on his usual drivetime slot at 4pm with Adrian Durham on Talksport....they like to dish it out on there......