Abbott for London Mayor

124»

Comments

• LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jjwales wrote: »
    Can only say that she's never given that impression. If she hates Whites so much, would she have been so chummy on the sofa with Michael Portillo? :)

They have actually known each other since they were at school.
  • Blockz99Blockz99 Posts: 5,045
    Forum Member
    LostFool wrote: »
    Do you think that Boris would have got away with punching someone?

well he got away with threatening GBH to a journalist so yes I think if he had punched someone then the media / establishment would have let him off by saying "thats just Boris" worked very well with his many affairs and private life hasnt it ?

Prescott got away with punching someone as he was provoked by someone in the street check out the footage . But the media has mercilessly poked fun at his accent , his social upbringing and his affair . The best example of the way Boris has been treated can be seen in every interview he has done with Paxman (who I admire ) Paxman always lets him off in a jokey kind of way. It always came across as old boys having a laugh.
    I'm not a supported of Prescott far from it but the way two similar politicians are treated differently due to class is obvious.
  • jjwalesjjwales Posts: 48,572
    Forum Member
    paul2307 wrote: »
    Not to a normal person

So now you resort to insults. Obviously no point in responding to you any further!
  • paul2307paul2307 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    So now you resort to insults. Obviously no point in responding to you any further!

How is that an insult ? I just said a normal person wouldn't see that as a stretch , Abbott has never tried to hide her feelings about Whites , thats why she was sacked
  • Cg_EvansCg_Evans Posts: 2,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They need the equivalent of Boris Johnson to keep things tickaboo and improving...shes too emotional and tainted IMHO

I like her but do not think its the job for her, she would flounder and mess it up
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cg_Evans wrote: »
    They need the equivalent of Boris Johnson to keep things tickaboo and improving...shes too emotional and tainted IMHO

I like her but do not think its the job for her, she would flounder and mess it up

I voted for Boris but would not call what he is doing during what will be his last term his blanket approvals of planning for luxury developments for overseas buyers whilst small businesses and social housing are demolished to make way for them an improvement of any kind.
  • EnnerjeeEnnerjee Posts: 5,131
    Forum Member
    I think she would be excellent

Yes, excellent at "divide and rule". She'd certainly be a very divisive figure and given her propensity to dictate I'd say she'd certain rule with her beloved authoritarianism.
  • Andy2Andy2 Posts: 11,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone can be racist, but this particular woman doesn't hate "the Whites".

Using the logic employed by the Left, she does.

She has made several comments denigrating whites (and Asians I believe). If a white person made similar comments about blacks, the Left would be howling from the rooftops about 'racism'.
    What's the definition of racism? A hatred of those of another race.

Therefore she's racist and hates whites (and possibly Asians).
  • paul2307paul2307 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    Andy2 wrote: »
    Using the logic employed by the Left, she does.

She has made several comments denigrating whites (and Asians I believe). If a white person made similar comments about blacks, the Left would be howling from the rooftops about 'racism'.
    What's the definition of racism? A hatred of those of another race.

Therefore she's racist and hates whites (and possibly Asians).

You are assuming that the Left use logic and common sense in their thought process and you know they don't