Lauren The Ghost

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
Forum Member
We are 12-13 episodes into the series and I cannot remember a single intelligent or interesting conversation from her. The only "bits" I can remember is her getting drunk, peeing in the pool and not knowing what arachnophobia is. That is pretty much it. It's a little annoying because I can see others leaving first who have got far more character.

Is it a poor edit, or is she just not interesting? I don't get why she is there.

Comments

• BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Beverast wrote: »
    We are 12-13 episodes into the series and I cannot remember a single intelligent or interesting conversation from her. The only "bits" I can remember is her getting drunk, peeing in the pool and not knowing what arachnophobia is. That is pretty much it. It's a little annoying because I can see others leaving first who have got far more character.

Is it a poor edit, or is she just not interesting? I don't get why she is there.

Don't think she's very interesting to be honest. I barely remember she's in there.

She certainly doesn't seem to do that much aside from drink.

:)
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She will be there on the final night so plenty time yet
  • AndyS2992AndyS2992 Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No she is dull as ditch water and needs a script and a director to tell her what to do. She's worse than Kimbot.
  • StockingfillerStockingfiller Posts: 3,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's there for a long time so that lots of interesting and exciting articles in the celeb magazines can be written about her, afterwards.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She's there because she was on TOWIE. Therefore BB producers know that we will love her to be on CBB.
  • StardogStardog Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she might've learned from Sam Faiers in January. At least Sam had a medical reason for not being on screen much.
  • hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    Well there is still the magazine articles to fill or their agents did a great deal for them.
    Don't feel bad for any of them in there.
    They will all make money whether they win or not.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    Lauren's only highlight is that she peed in the pool and no one cared enough about it to nominate her. She, Claire and Ricci are very boring.
  • Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How fascinating that these 2 reality show desperates Lauren & Ricci, who you'd imagine to have looks and personalities having been in their respective shows actually have NEITHER! Literally invisible, along with Edele.

Ricci especially is the ultimate "Zombie housemate".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    Rich Tea. wrote: »
    How fascinating that these 2 reality show desperates Lauren & Ricci, who you'd imagine to have looks and personalities having been in their respective shows actually have NEITHER! Literally invisible, along with Edele.

Ricci especially is the ultimate "Zombie housemate".
    We don't see enough of Edele which is a shame considering she seems to be the only one who genuinely cares about Gary. When she talks to Gary or helps him she does it in a quite way without trying to attract an audience from the other HMs. I like Edele for that and wouldn't put her in the same category as the plastic reality zlebs Ricci and Lauren.
  • Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LIZALYNN wrote: »
    We don't see enough of Edele which is a shame considering she seems to be the only one who genuinely cares about Gary. When she talks to Gary or helps him she does it in a quite way without trying to attract an audience from the other HMs. I like Edele for that and wouldn't put her in the same category as the plastic reality zlebs Ricci and Lauren.
    I agree with your point regards Edele and would certainly set her apart from the other two.

For me, whenever we do get a glimpse of Ricci he just comes across as totally "vacant" in facial features.
  • ZentonZenton Posts: 883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just like Sam Fairers unless these talentless are instructed on what to say and do they flounder like a fish out of water.

To be fair they haven't got any talent or skills that could help them in the house. I mean, Audley for example being a boxer is used to a crowd and is much stronger mentally that any Chelsa/Towie/Geordie "star"

I was hoping Lauren would chat about her 6 second "sex tape" that she leaked to get some publicity before entering the house
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She needs to get sloshed and dance in the bedroom in her underwear again.
    Not for the show, for me! :D
  • ZentonZenton Posts: 883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    revolver44 wrote: »
    She needs to get sloshed and dance in the bedroom in her underwear again.
    Not for the show, for me! :D

Given the choice I'd rather have Steph or Edele dance in their pants, maybe at a push even Frenchy.
  • previewspreviews Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LIZALYNN wrote: »
    I completely agree. Edele seems to be in a completely different category from Lauren and Ricci in that she has shown a genuine concern for the "outcast" hms like Gary and Frenchy. She also seems to have a large measure of common sense which is desperately needed in that house.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has nothing to offer as applies to most 'reality' people, I won't say stars
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zenton wrote: »
    Given the choice I'd rather have Steph or Edele dance in their pants, maybe at a push even Frenchy.

If it's dancing in their pants I'd like to nominate Audley.

On the Lauren girl, I wouldn't have recognised her before CBB and sometimes have to think who she is when I spot her at the table. Otherwise she's just the one who might have peed in the pool.
  • BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    previews wrote: »
    I completely agree. Edele seems to be in a completely different category from Lauren and Ricci in that she has shown a genuine concern for the "outcast" hms like Gary and Frenchy. She also seems to have a large measure of common sense which is desperately needed in that house.

She's got three kids so the HMs behaviour will be nothing new.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whOOOOoooo :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    Lauren's thoughts/words of the day..."I look like a pile of s**t today". Stay tuned for some more intelligent musings in tomorrow's episode...
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Both Lauren & Ricci make Sam from last year in the running for most entertaining housemate in BB history! Unfortunately as they are reality tv stars I expect them to be there for a while yet but they both bore me to tears! Reality tv stars don't work, give us proper celebs like the old days where we can listen to their stories about their careers!
  • AllexAllex Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    Looks like Lauren step her game up :o

11.46pm: "I want to take it slow." Lauren might be succumbing to the charms of Ricci.
  • shazzersereshazzersere Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know before bb said lauren come to the diary room? i truly was thinking whos lauren!
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you don't argue you don't get shown.
  • AllexAllex Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    If you don't argue you don't get shown.

I have a feeling she reads this thread :o