Options

Grace Dent on Darnell

JaxxfanJaxxfan Posts: 1,914
Forum Member
✭✭✭
"Darnell is statistically proven to be one of the oddest looking men in the entire world."

This is taken from Grace Dent's latest blog on the C4 BB site.! If she's right, then they're a good match. Because Grace Dent is not pretty to say the least.

She needs to take a good hard look in the mirror before she criticises others' appearance. Talking about their characters is one thing but she's way out of order here.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see what is wrong with her comment. He is albino which statistically proven to be rare around the world.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    Jaxxfan wrote: »
    "Darnell is statistically proven to be one of the oddest looking men in the entire world."

This is taken from Grace Dent's latest blog on the C4 BB site.! If she's right, then they're a good match. Because Grace Dent is not pretty to say the least.

She needs to take a good hard look in the mirror before she criticises others' appearance. Talking about their characters is one thing but she's way out of order here.

Ooh ooh ooh, Ms Grace
    a trip to the dentist wouldn;t be out of place
    to fix your less than perfect face
    then you can diss others
  • Options
    qpruleokqpruleok Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    who is she
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    Have a look on BB official website.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2time wrote: »
    I don't see what is wrong with her comment. He is albino which statistically proven to be rare around the world.

If you read her diatribe, you'll see what I mean. She calls Darnell odd-looking then says that Stuart makes Dale look ugly.

She didn't mean it in an albino-type way, believe me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    If he's going to start dishing out attacks on the appearances of others, I think he loses the right to hide behind the shield Political Correctness.

Darnell is a minger.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More from Grace:

"I can see why some people think Sara isn't entirely without blame either. When she met Darnell she knew he had very low self esteem, a short fuse, no experience with women and that he fancied her madly.

She spent weeks wrapped around him, holding his hands, snuggled up, sat on his knee, cuddling in the pool, cuddling in his bed, wrestling with him on the floor. Then Sara got a bit bored with that as it was only ever platonic anyhow and made a proper genuine non-platonic play for Stuart.

Darnell is statistically proven to be one of the oddest looking men in the entire world. Stuart is so good looking that even Dale was his ugly friend. And now she can't for the life of her think why Darnell is even more insecure and short-tempered than he was before and weirdly it's now directed at her."
  • Options
    CrusherJoeCrusherJoe Posts: 2,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nowt wrong with Grace Dent. She is just an ordinary looking woman.
  • Options
    anonyyanonyy Posts: 3,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darnell is gorgeous at least he stood up for what is right in the house and not used it for his own advantage.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CrusherJoe wrote: »
    Nowt wrong with Grace Dent. She is just an ordinary looking woman.

She's the oddest looking woman on the entire planet :D
  • Options
    Mr_CaptainMr_Captain Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    Wow, that... 'woman' is no looker herself.
    She really shouldn't say something like that, for many a reason.
    I'm shocked BB allowed that to be put up.

Anyway... dentally-challenged anyone?
    At least Janet Street-Porters teeth have 'charisma'. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it any wonder the poor soul has issues .. people have been throwing so much scorn his way with his self analysis .. but if this is a taste of people's attitude to the way he looks who honestly can say they have a true understanding of how he must feel!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just read the article. Last weeks was far funnier, but it's not bad, I agree with most of what she said.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anonyy wrote: »
    darnell is gorgeous at least he stood up for what is right in the house and not used it for his own advantage.

Have we been watching the same show? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    luvnlight wrote: »
    Is it any wonder the poor soul has issues .. people have been throwing so much scorn his way with his self analysis .. but if this is a taste of people's attitude to the way he looks who honestly can say they have a true understanding of how he must feel!

*...an entire string section screeching in the distance...*

Any child/person who's somewhat different looking than others (and not in a pretty/adorable way) will have their life made difficult at some point - in fact, anyone who's different. It's up to them how they cope with it - w'eve seen how Darnell copes with it, and it ain't pretty. I think that's what Grace Dent was referring to:
    Lovely Rachel has also shown limitless patience with Darnell, who's whined for weeks and weeks about how rock bottom awful every element of his emotional, physical and material being is.

Poor, poor Darnell. OH BOO HOO HIM! Tsk, for God's sake, there are people stood about in Georgia right now, covered in dust wearing charred underpants, examining the rubble of their homes through bandaged faces with less self-pitying outlooks than Darnell, a man who has spent Summer 2008 sat on an IKEA sofa waiting for Endemol staff to fill his larder with more free food. 'Man, but, y'know!'

"It's hard! So hard for me! Y'know what I'm saying!?" says Darnell watching the rain from behind double glazed windows and eating a plate of toast and jam, "All this **** that's happening to me here, dude! I don't know if I can cope!"

"It's okay, Darnell," says Rachel soothingly, "just ten more days to get through! Stay strong, flower!"
  • Options
    tigerlily96tigerlily96 Posts: 3,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you read her diatribe, you'll see what I mean. She calls Darnell odd-looking then says that Stuart makes Dale look ugly.
    She didn't mean it in an albino-type way, believe me.

Hmm, strange cos I see that the other way round:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grace Dent is evil. If she's going to write such awful things about people, she's got to expect a bit of criticism in return. She makes a living out of bitching about people so I think she should enter the Big Brother house next year and expose herself to people like her.