Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Its interesting that he is only commenting on the story in New Magazine today and obviously didnt threaten the Daily Mail with litigation when he appeared, or the story would not have remained on their website.

Anyway, moving onto is column this week. He tells us all that he is not proposing to Emily and the stories are not true, I feel so sorry for Emily and he doesnt think that silence would have been the best course of action, but I guess he was panicking he would actually have to marry her unless he set the record straight.

He had to give it time to see if they were going to deny it or add to it, otherwise he would have been straight on it if it werent true ;)
    Hes panicking because he dosent want all his headline grabbers to all come at once, baby first, then proposal, then wedding, he has to plan ahead and stretch it out over as much time as poss, or hes a goner ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking as a parent..if my daughter was on the edge of a promising career started dating a man almost twice her age I wouldn't be happy.. But would keep my mouth shut.. If she then got pregnant and didnt finish her studies I would be fuming and would tell her so...

As E is a grown woman, they can only talk to her, at her age they can only watch, just hope PA dosent split her from her family, but knowing him, he wont be able to stand any other influences but his in her life
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm slightly older than Emily and also nearing the end of a long-ish course of study, and I couldn't imagine putting it off/giving it up (obviously we don't know what Emily's planning) in order to have a baby at this stage. Let alone with a man like Peter Andre!
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Speaking as a parent..if my daughter was on the edge of a promising career started dating a man almost twice her age I wouldn't be happy.. But would keep my mouth shut.. If she then got pregnant and didnt finish her studies I would be fuming and would tell her so...

My daughter married a man several years older than her, we didn't like him, still don't much but he makes her happy, that is the bottom line. Our feelings are secondary and although we do get on with him, we would have preferred someone nearer her own age.

She might have married someone nearer her own age who might have made her miserable so we count our blessing that it is her choice and her life and if she is happy, that is fine with us.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    My daughter married a man several years older than her, we didn't like him, still don't much but he makes her happy, that is the bottom line. Our feelings are secondary and although we do get on with him, we would have preferred someone nearer her own age.

She might have married someone nearer her own age who might have made her miserable so we count our blessing that it is her choice and her life and if she is happy, that is fine with us.

In PA case his age regarding E, is the least of his problems, try looking at all the stuff hes done during those additional years and that might explain peoples disdain towards him and the way he works
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    He had to give it time to see if they were going to deny it or add to it, otherwise he would have been straight on it if it werent true ;)
    Hes panicking because he dosent want all his headline grabbers to all come at once, baby first, then proposal, then wedding, he has to plan ahead and stretch it out over as much time as poss, or hes a goner ;)

Absolutely. His kind, the zelebs, really do work like that.

:cool:
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In PA case his age regarding E, is the least of his problems, try looking at all the stuff hes done during those additional years and that might explain peoples disdain towards him and the way he works

Exactly.
    The kids.
    The stepson.
    The hideous ex-wife.
    The less than edifying spectacle of him and the ex-wife during their interminable tv series.
    HIS interminable tv series.
    The needy, desperate, grubby little levels he stoops to, to keep his "career" going.

If she was my daughter, his age would come way down the list of reasons I'd have to be worried.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly.
    The kids.
    The stepson.
    The hideous ex-wife.
    The less than edifying spectacle of him and the ex-wife during their interminable tv series.
    HIS interminable tv series.
    The needy, desperate, grubby little levels he stoops to, to keep his "career" going.

If she was my daughter, his age would come way down the list of reasons I'd have to be worried.

Dont forget all his mystery history over in Oz starting from when and why he got dropped from his record label ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont forget all his mystery history over in Oz starting from when and why he got dropped from his record label ;)

:confused:
    Because he's a god-awful warbler who couldn't carry a tune in a bucket and wasn't selling any records?

(Genuinely no idea on this one).
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yes, but this is always brought up against him, I was explaining that sometimes it can work if both of them love each other.
  • Options
    BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But probably quite close in mental age.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused:
    Because he's a god-awful warbler who couldn't carry a tune in a bucket and wasn't selling any records?

(Genuinely no idea on this one).

He was sleeping around with anything that moved and was bragging about it, Oz just couldnt take him any more, first they laughed at him, then they began hating him, he was even physically attacked in the street, dont know whether it happened more than once because he tells it differently every time he tells it, but according to one of his exs he was attacked by a man whos wife PA had been having threesomes with :eek:

google cheater andre mirror online that will give you an idea
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was sleeping around with anything that moved and was bragging about it, Oz just couldnt take him any more, first they laughed at him, then they began hating him, he was even physically attacked in the street, dont know whether it happened more than once because he tells it differently every time he tells it, but according to one of his exs he was attacked by a man whos wife PA had been having threesomes with :eek:

:eek:
    So PA being his usual classy self then?
    What a fabulous story for him and Emily to tell the kids when they're older.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :eek:
    So PA being his usual classy self then?
    What a fabulous story for him and Emily to tell the kids when they're older.;)

Show me a pop star in those days which didn't do this, PA is no different, it was the times and I think he may not want to do as you say, times have changed greatly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter Is A Cruel, Kinky, Vain, Liar & Cheat Says Ex-Girlfriend.
    An interview with Peter Andre's ex-girlfriend in today's People......

'THE ex-girlfriend of jungle hunk Peter Andre wept last night as she accused the callous love cheat of leaving her an "emotional wreck".

Gorgeous Anastasia Pieris branded the singer a cruel and kinky sleazebag and said: "I loved him but he used me for his own convenience and nothing else.

"He is selfish, self-obsessed, two-faced and a persistent liar. He has knocked me down time and again. Stupidly I kept going back for more because I was so in love with him."

Anastasia, 26, said she was only speaking out because the singer humiliated her on live TV.

Millions of viewers heard him tell I'm A Celebrity campmates that he was devastated to overhear her on the phone having sex with another man.

Anastasia said their relationship was well over by then and told The People: "He is the one who wrecked MY life. The Peter people see on TV couldn't be further from the truth."

Broker's assistant Anastasia revealed how former teen idol Andre:

-LOVED being dominated in kinky sex sessions, acted out doctors-and-nurses fantasies - and once persuaded a pal's wife to make up a threesome with another man.

-CHEATED on her with other women while cruelly keeping her on a string.

-POSED for hours in front of the mirror because he was so vain - and constantly asked Anastasia if she thought he was well-endowed.

-CRIED like a baby about the career slide that left him so broke that he lived with Anastasia's family without paying for rent or food.

-EXPOSED himself as two-faced by relentlessly flirting with Jordan in the Australian rainforest to win popularity with viewers - after telling Anastasia he found the busty model repulsive.

Anastasia, who lives in north London, said: "He is making himself out to be such a genuine bloke but it's all an act and people are falling for it. The truth is he is heartless and left me an emotional wreck.

"He is heartless, the way he is acting now is all a show for the cameras to get sympathy and more publicity.".....'

This is actually copied from an old DS forum
    Theres more to it than this, but the original appears to have been deleted ?;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

'THE ex-girlfriend of jungle hunk Peter Andre wept last night as she accused the callous love cheat of leaving her an "emotional wreck".

Gorgeous Anastasia Pieris branded the singer a cruel and kinky sleazebag and said: "I loved him but he used me for his own convenience and nothing else.

"He is selfish, self-obsessed, two-faced and a persistent liar. He has knocked me down time and again. Stupidly I kept going back for more because I was so in love with him."

Anastasia, 26, said she was only speaking out because the singer humiliated her on live TV.

Millions of viewers heard him tell I'm A Celebrity campmates that he was devastated to overhear her on the phone having sex with another man.

Anastasia said their relationship was well over by then and told The People: "He is the one who wrecked MY life. The Peter people see on TV couldn't be further from the truth."

-LOVED being dominated in kinky sex sessions, acted out doctors-and-nurses fantasies - and once persuaded a pal's wife to make up a threesome with another man.

-POSED for hours in front of the mirror because he was so vain - and constantly asked Anastasia if she thought he was well-endowed.

-CRIED like a baby about the career slide that left him so broke that he lived with Anastasia's family without paying for rent or food.

-EXPOSED himself as two-faced by relentlessly flirting with Jordan in the Australian rainforest to win popularity with viewers - after telling Anastasia he found the busty model repulsive.

Anastasia, who lives in north London, said: "He is making himself out to be such a genuine bloke but it's all an act and people are falling for it. The truth is he is heartless and left me an emotional wreck.

"He is heartless, the way he is acting now is all a show for the cameras to get sympathy and more publicity.".....'

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

good in'it :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So Peter, what first attracted you to medical student Emily?
    "The chance for me to dress up as a nurse and show her my stethoscope"
    *loses lunch*
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::

I've just done the exact same thing, my jaw was dropping:D

Not half, it's a cracker:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

hang on a minute........
  • Options
    Forum Member

This is actually copied from an old DS forum

Had to return to read again for another laugh:D

Bits in bold certainly sound like good, old Pete.

As for the Doctors & Nurses part, I'd rather not think about it:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've read this 3 times & I still can't make any sense of it.:confused::confused:

http://thepeterandrechannel.com/my-first-sign-of-ageing-i-think-
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've read this 3 times & I still can't make any sense of it.:confused::confused:

Poor little Peteykins is feeling unattractive as he is ageing.:rolleyes:
    So he whines to his "fans" about it so that they can post a load of incoherent witterings about how "hot and handsome" he is.
    *vomit smiley x1000*
    *loses rest of lunch*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why are there two identical messages with two different names ? oh fgs dont tell me hes sending them to hmself now :rolleyes:

tammy
    U dont need to worry Pete u still look young and have a body to die for :-) xx
    3 hours ago flag as inappropriate
    leanne.pratt.56
    u do not need to worry Pete u still look young and have a body to die for
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are there two identical messages with two different names ? oh fgs dont tell me hes sending them to hmself now :rolleyes:

tammy
    U dont need to worry Pete u still look young and have a body to die for :-) xx
    3 hours ago flag as inappropriate
    leanne.pratt.56
    u do not need to worry Pete u still look young and have a body to die for

I think it's more likely to be the work experience trainee who runs BBCAndre finally losing the will to live.
This discussion has been closed.