Options

Katie Price, at it again.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kevin's not allowed to think- you should know that by now.

Lol what was I thinking you are right Kevin will just do what he is told :D
  • Options
    BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    [/B]

BIB indeed :D I wonder what Kevin thinks!

Kevin thinks whatever he's told to think. :cool:
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Cadhla* wrote: »
    Nice sexism, boys. Feeling insecure because a woman (like most women nowadays) isn't impressed so much by people who happen to have penises?!

:confused:

I'm not unimpressed by any men in my life, my husband is wonderful. But then I don't spend my days hunting down any convenient penis that will keep me in the news and become my latest husband to show my ex - and the world - that I'm happily in love:rolleyes:

She's a morally bereft, repugnant, disgusting skank. If I was with a bloke who had been intimate with her he'd be straight down the clap clinic and wearing 15 bin liners before he got anywhere near me. Utterly, utterly foul creature.
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe someone can buy her an airbag for christmas. They seem to expand to fill the available space. Bit like her mouth.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused:

She's a morally bereft, repugnant, disgusting skank. If I was with a bloke who had been intimate with her he'd be straight down the clap clinic and wearing 15 bin liners before he got anywhere near me. Utterly, utterly foul creature.
    Well said spot on :D
    Maybe someone can buy her an airbag for christmas. They seem to expand to fill the available space. Bit like her mouth.

Ha ha ha poor airbag :D
  • Options
    pink star 28pink star 28 Posts: 1,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can she slag anyone off about their body parts, she wasn't naturally well endowed in the chest department, she only has big FALSE iinflatable tits because of having boob jobs. She needs to think twice before she speaks.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard she's been bragging that she hasn't got any stretch marks on her tummy,well that because she's got them around her mouth instead.
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    It'll be interesting to see how Kelly handles this situation.
    Hopefully she gives one (OK,maybe two) tell-all interviews ........a girl is allowed to vent in such circomstances . .....but then lets it drop and starves him of oxygen (not literally).
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    [/B]

BIB indeed :DI wonder what Kevin thinks!

I imagine he's thinking "Hmm.. Danny's single eh? I wonder if he fancies a game of Rugger..." ;)
  • Options
    hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    If her ex's were all queueing up selling stories on how big a moose-knuckle she's got it could be seen as sexist. She doesn't care about making herself look bad in order to embarrass someone else.

I have never heard the term moose knuckle before :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    I imagine he's thinking "Hmm.. Danny's single eh? I wonder if he fancies a game of Rugger..." ;)

Ha ha ha :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hunniebun wrote: »
    I have never heard the term moose knuckle before :eek:

I'm still trying to work out what it is..:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still trying to work out what it is..:confused:

I googled it and wished I hadn't. Its a male version of a camel toe:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    I googled it and wished I hadn't. Its a male version of a camel toe:eek:

Hahah - thanks for sparing me the trauma of doing it myself goldi :D
  • Options
    nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh boy this isn't a safe thread to read when i'm using my work computer - there should have a been a NSFW warning, oh well never mind.
  • Options
    nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BTW i'm reading this on a break now while i'm working.
  • Options
    LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe all her ex fellas have small penises because she can never make it grow to it's full glory, as it must be hard (pun not intended) to get excited by a duck mouthed, botoxed to the max face, big fake breasts and a walk like a cowboy who has been in the saddle for two weeks straight.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is that rhyming slang? :D;)
  • Options
    denial_orstupiddenial_orstupid Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    Nothing to do with sexism or us girls having to being impressed by men, more to do with KP being a vicious old trollop who takes delight in trying to belittle her ex's by any means possible (and when they are in the news more than her) claiming they have a teeny weeny willy size like it's meant to shock us (when most of us think "oh shut up and go away you attention seeking has-been and think of your poor kids for once")

old ? ? i don't think 35 is anywhere near being old ... if your going to insult her then at least think before you write it .
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    old ? ? i don't think 35 is anywhere near being old ... if your going to insult her then at least think before you write it .

Wow... someone got out from under the bridge in a grump today.

She looks a LOT older than 35. I should know I'm over 40 and look younger than her.

And to me she IS an old trollop. Her venom and hatred for others has aged her both in her face and in her soul.

Also calling someone "an old trollop" is a well known saying. if you're going to pick on what I type at least look things up before you reply.
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    I think the "old" is used to describe her fame-seeking tactics. And they are old-hat.
    Not being in the least bit current, her efforts at appearing so just bring to mind another old adage she can add to her "...dish best served cold" one. It goes "You can't teach an old dog new tricks" and is doubly apt in this case.:)
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Old - as in used up, worn out, out dated and tarnished beyond repair.
  • Options
    TechnixTechnix Posts: 2,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This all reminds of an episode of CYE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGjElvt4nP8
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm worried I won't measure up for Katie. Katie probably needs something the size of the Apollo V rocket by now.
  • Options
    denial_orstupiddenial_orstupid Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Old - as in used up, worn out, out dated and tarnished beyond repair.

ahh i agree with all of the above then . but 35 is nowhere near being old .