A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh wow well done!!! Though I'm not sure the examinees will thank you an extra question :p And I know how you feel I have two essays but am Knackered :p
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    They won't mind :p L.A. loved it enough to use it. Yeah it is hard work, isn't it? I just hope I don't pull a Doreen :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha exactly it's an exam for a reason no slacking, and again well done :). Haha yeah I'm practically falling asleep on the bus home I had a half day to day but was back in the Library :p
    Forum Member
    Exactly! L.A. wants us bitches to work :D I was in the library most of the day. I didn't have any lectures until the evening but I had to prepare my presentation. I'm gonna be giving it soon :p
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    Evening.

How are you all?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a presentation next week too, what are the chances :p

Hey Mimi how are you :)? hope work is okay.
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »

Good luck with the presentation. Are you prepared for it?

It's going well thanks. The information is finally starting to set in, thank god. I was getting a little worried about it. There's quite a lot to think about.
    Forum Member

Chances of what? :p Just given mine. I think it went well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More or less there are a few things left to do but hopefully it will be okay :).

Glad your settling in. It's daunting starting anything knew all this new info to absorb can be a shock but glad it's going well :).
    Forum Member
    More or less there are a few things left to do but hopefully it will be okay :).

Glad your settling in. It's daunting starting anything knew all this new info to absorb can be a shock but glad it's going well :).

Good luck with it! :D Hope your laptop doesn't play up before that. I'd it does then L.A. is definitely up to something :p I hope the rumour mill doesn't fire up again because she used my exam question.
    Forum Member
    I'm sure that the rumour mill won't start again cnbc. :)

Good good! :D

Yeah that's what my parents were saying. I'm looking forward to the weekend, I'm feeling tired now. I'm meeting up with some friends for dinner on friday night. Looking forward to that. I haven't seen them for ages.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha fingers crossed I don't forget what he heck I'm on about is all I can say :p

Yeah it catches up pretty quickly next thing you know your falling asleep :p And that's great nothing like a good catch up over food :).
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    I'm sure that the rumour mill won't start again cnbc.

Hopefully it won't! The reason I said that is because L.A. is handing out a prize to the winner and some of the lads might think she's trying to get me into her bed, but that won't happen. I don't fancy her :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening :)
    Forum Member
    Evening HM! How's the laptop? :p
    Forum Member
    Morning!
    Forum Member
    Evening guys! Glad to be home. Nearly the weekend! Thank god. :)
    Forum Member
    Evening Mimi! I'm off to my Equity lecture soon. I'm actually anticipating it for once :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey mimi luckily for me I'm off Friday's so my weekend starts early :).

How's you CNBC :)
    Forum Member
    I'm in Equity. It's going well :D L.A. loved my question and so do my friends! I feel as smug as a Mac user in Starbucks right now.
    Forum Member
    Hey mimi luckily for me I'm off Friday's so my weekend starts early :).

How's you CNBC :)

Oooh lucky you! I'm so jealous. Wish my weekend was starting now.

My Kacey Musgraves tickets arrived today. I can't wait to see her in July. I'm surprised at how soon they arrived. I only ordered them last wednesday.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm usually flagging by Thursday so Friday off is most welcome :p

And yay I've been hearing great things about her you'll have a great time.
    Forum Member
    I'm usually flagging by Thursday so Friday off is most welcome :p

Are you usually ready to pull a Doreen? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Usually especially this week so much on and more to come after each deadline is met all a bit hetic now til easter :p
    Forum Member
    Usually especially this week so much on and more to come after each deadline is met all a bit hetic now til easter :p

I know the feeling. I was like that when doing all those essays for L.A. :p She really is a slave driver!