How many Apprentice candidates have died?

george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
Forum Member
With the recent death of Stuart, I was just wondering... as far as I'm aware, the only other candidate to have passed away is Adenike Ogundoyin, who ironically was the first ever person fired from the show. However, thinking about it there could easily be a few other minor candidates whose death never made the headlines. Adenike's death wasn't mentioned on Digital Spy for months because it was only reported in her native Nigeria, and eventually a few people from the UK stumbled upon it online.

Stuart's death is all over the press because he's a memorable character. If, for example, it was Joy Stefanicki who had died I doubt many would know about it. So I was just thinking, could anyone else have died with it passing us by? Does anyone know about anyone else?

RIP Stuart :(

Comments

• The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess wikipedia would be the only place to find out.

Let's hope Joy is ok eh?
  • george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
    Forum Member
    I guess wikipedia would be the only place to find out.

Let's hope Joy is ok eh?

Yeah, definitely. :) I liked Joy.

I think Twitter is the way these things will come out actually. I imagine that a few people from each series have stayed in touch with each other, that's how it would come out.

I think it's probably only Adenike and Stuart. Hope so anyway.
  • Peter VenkmanPeter Venkman Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adenike and Stuart thus far as far as I know.
  • Sky_GuySky_Guy Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    Did not know Adenike was dead!!!!
    Forum Member
    Sky_Guy wrote: »
    Did not know Adenike was dead!!!!

I'm afraid so, she collapsed at a meeting in London in 2011.

It never really hit the headlines over here.
  • JocolahJocolah Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't remember Adenike at all when I heard of her death. I only vaguely recognised her in a picture after I googled.
    Forum Member
    Jocolah wrote: »
    I didn't remember Adenike at all when I heard of her death. I only vaguely recognised her in a picture after I googled.

Yes, well she was fired in the first week, so not the most memorable. Although that was Series 1, so she holds the distinction of being the first ever candidate fired.