Options

HO I think the GHK is Lindsey!!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,541
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've narrowed it down to Celine or Lindsey, but I think the GHK is Lindsey, here's why:

1. Dr S'avage is ruled out now, and Kim and Teagan were in their own clothes, plus I think Dylan would react negatively to both of them (and he didn't). So that leaves Celine and Lindsey.

2. If you look, the GHK's hand and arm is slim, so it's definitely not Teagan's or Dr S'vages, and I think it's too thin to be Kim's as she is quite petite.

3. I think Celine is a red herring, its being too obvious to be her now, plus i've read spoilers about her so I don't think it's her.

4. I'm edging towards Lindsey as I think she has more secrets to come and, let's face it, she's married to Freddie (remember the whole Frasier thing) and didn't she kill (or was at least directly involved in killing) Dr Brown, so she's not the most moral person and she's had experience with killing.

5. They also haven't focused on her too much with this storyline, and I read that the actress got married recently and postponed her honeymoon until after October when this GHK storyline finishes. Why would she need to postpone it if she wasn't the GHK, she must have a lot of scenes coming up to do with it.

It could be someone entirely different and not from the hospital (sometimes HO likes to shock us with someone we don't suspect), it could also be Celine as she hasn't had much of a proper storyline yet, but i'm still going with Lindsey for now.

Comments

• Options
    BigBmadBigBmad Posts: 18,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah lindsey for me too. Think celine is injecting drugs herself when things are getting too much.

Surely dylan wud have reacted if kim tried to inject him or teagan as shes in jail.

Only celine or lindsey now surely
  • Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    It must be either Lindsey, none of them or more than one of them imo.
  • Options
    Marsh.Marsh. Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tbh, Lindsey is the only one I think of as an actual character worthy of getting the reveal.

It's probably the worst suspect list in soap history. Total group of nothing "characters".
  • Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Marsh. wrote: »
    Tbh, Lindsey is the only one I think of as an actual character worthy of getting the reveal.

It's probably the worst suspect list in soap history. Total group of nothing "characters".

Agreed. That's what makes me think it might be someone not on the list, a returnee or something.
  • Options
    kattkatt Posts: 10,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its certainly not Tegan :D

its not Celine either, they are making it way to obvious, same as the did with Kim

its def not a male arm that we keep seeing

that leaves Lindsey

that just leaves the question of "why"
  • Options
    hae2811hae2811 Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    I just wouldn't get it if it was Lindsey, although out of the 4 she's the only one I'd care if it was. I don't like Tegan, and I still feel like Celine and Kim are too 'new'. The only one I could see it being is Kim which is why it most likely isn't.

I guess if Kim has her issues relating to what happened to her twin, maybe Lindsey does too, it would just be ridiculously out of character.

I'd like it to be none of them because it would either be disappointing or not at all believable.
  • Options
    Jade_StreisandJade_Streisand Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    I think it is Lindsey she was practically smiling when Trevor was crying over Dylan dying...
  • Options
    Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've narrowed it down to Celine or Lindsey, but I think the GHK is Lindsey, here's why:

1. Dr S'avage is ruled out now, and Kim and Teagan were in their own clothes, plus I think Dylan would react negatively to both of them (and he didn't). So that leaves Celine and Lindsey.

2. If you look, the GHK's hand and arm is slim, so it's definitely not Teagan's or Dr S'vages, and I think it's too thin to be Kim's as she is quite petite.

3. I think Celine is a red herring, its being too obvious to be her now, plus i've read spoilers about her so I don't think it's her.

4. I'm edging towards Lindsey as I think she has more secrets to come and, let's face it, she's married to Freddie (remember the whole Frasier thing) and didn't she kill (or was at least directly involved in killing) Dr Brown, so she's not the most moral person and she's had experience with killing.

5. They also haven't focused on her too much with this storyline, and I read that the actress got married recently and postponed her honeymoon until after October when this GHK storyline finishes. Why would she need to postpone it if she wasn't the GHK, she must have a lot of scenes coming up to do with it.

It could be someone entirely different and not from the hospital (sometimes HO likes to shock us with someone we don't suspect), it could also be Celine as she hasn't had much of a proper storyline yet, but i'm still going with Lindsey for now.

Probably not the actress filming those scenes anyway, other wise it would be known by the cast who the killer is. They claim not to know, also there is the slim possibility that the producers don't know for certain who the killer is yet and so may not have the actress doing those scenes so that they can change their mind later.
  • Options
    Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IDK if it's Lindsey, that would mean she'd have to go to jail breaking up Kirkwood's beloved Frindsey. Whoever the killer is I guarantee you the writers won't decide till the very last minute.
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,920
    Forum Member
    I've been thinking Lindsey for a while too. They seem to be taking great pains to make it look like Kim or Tegan especially, so I don't think it is them, unless Hollyoaks is double bluffing.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    God i hope it's her. Haven't hated a character so much since Maddie.
  • Options
    spikewomanspikewoman Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right now Lindsey is favourite for me too what with making the other suspects a bit obvious at the moment. That said there is still quite a lot of time for this SL to run and so a lot more red herrings/motives/glove and bin shots to reveal.

HO are not above doing the very obvious as with Freddie being Fraser's killer. I remember at the time being somewhat deflated there wasn't more of a twist to that one. So for that reason I don't think anyone (other than Snugglepuss) is out of the frame.
  • Options
    Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spikewoman wrote: »
    Right now Lindsey is favourite for me too what with making the other suspects a bit obvious at the moment. That said there is still quite a lot of time for this SL to run and so a lot more red herrings/motives/glove and bin shots to reveal.

HO are not above doing the very obvious as with Freddie being Fraser's killer. I remember at the time being somewhat deflated there wasn't more of a twist to that one. So for that reason I don't think anyone (other than Snugglepuss) is out of the frame.

Also Will with Texas, that was the most obvious option too and I think most guessed it was him anyway.
  • Options
    spikewomanspikewoman Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ownnnn wrote: »
    Also Will with Texas, that was the most obvious option too and I think most guessed it was him anyway.

Yeah I remember that, they thought we'd be hugely shocked Will could walk lol :D
  • Options
    seventhwaveseventhwave Posts: 4,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IDK if it's Lindsey, that would mean she'd have to go to jail breaking up Kirkwood's beloved Frindsey. Whoever the killer is I guarantee you the writers won't decide till the very last minute.

I don't know, Charlie Clapham recently said he doesn't think Frindsey will last too long because :o isn't a good husband or father. Which he isn't, but maybe that indicates Frindsey isn't as rock solid as we thought
  • Options
    LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They've ruined this previously likeable character loads already they might as well go the whole hog.
  • Options
    dequeendequeen Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LHolmes wrote: »
    They've ruined this previously likeable character loads already they might as well go the whole hog.

Hit the nail on the head!!
  • Options
    TimWilTimWil Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    I'd like it to be Lindsey so Sophie Austin can join EE as another of Gavin's daughters.
  • Options
    Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know, Charlie Clapham recently said he doesn't think Frindsey will last too long because :o isn't a good husband or father. Which he isn't, but maybe that indicates Frindsey isn't as rock solid as we thought

Maybe :o doesn't like the working the actress that plays Lindsey, so its wishful thinking on his part. After pimping that couple for so long I can't see them breaking up for good and certainly making one of them a serial killer.
  • Options
    09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't abide Lindsey either, she's as bad as Diane imo. I feel like it could well be Celine because she's the only one without a dark secret really, and she hasn't done TOO much wrong yet so I feel like they won't be able to resist ruining another character. I think her or Lindsey, Kim would be too obvious.
  • Options
    Anna_WAnna_W Posts: 3,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also think it's Lindsey.
  • Options
    soapnutsoapnut Posts: 6,905
    Forum Member
    What's the betting (as she's duller than dull and has been up until now) that during the next few weeks we are suddenly going to learn a hell of a lot more about Lindsey and I'm guessing all of it, not good. What is the deal with Kath and why she is going to great lengths to keep her at arms length from Kim? :confused:

Since the latest murder, I've got it into my head that Lindsey is indeed the GHK and that she, not Kim, is really the deranged sister somehow - a split personality maybe? Although she would have to go a long way to make Kim look good!

I also think that when the killer is finally revealed, we will learn that Dee Valley isn't the only hospital in which they have struck. We will also discover that there are many more victims that have succumbed to the deadly syringe. Is this what BK means by a "spine-tingling" reveal? What does everyone else think as he has stated that the story will then take "a direction that nobody will see coming" .. the plot thickens!
  • Options
    CardioCortezCardioCortez Posts: 11,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's Claire Devine; she's back :D
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    I've been saying it was Lindsey too. I don't think it can be anyone else. I don't think it's Celine. Lindsey is a dark horse and I agree we'll learn more about her. Why is Kath scared of her for example? Is Kath even still alive?
  • Options
    soapnutsoapnut Posts: 6,905
    Forum Member
    Pink_Smurf wrote: »
    I've been saying it was Lindsey too. I don't think it can be anyone else. I don't think it's Celine. Lindsey is a dark horse and I agree we'll learn more about her. Why is Kath scared of her for example? Is Kath even still alive?

Good question! Kath must have been introduced for a reason! I am convinced that she has a major part to play in all of this. Is Lindsey holding her somewhere? I just don't have such a boring character like her down as a deranged serial killer, but maybe that's the idea? They virtually spelled it out to us in the crash episode didn't they? :confused: But I'm still not convinced! Is Kath REALLY the way she is medically speaking? Or was it all an act for Kim's sake, as haven't we only seen Kim visit her and not Lindsey? My train of thought is veering worryingly now :D

I really am intrigued as to how this will all come together, and knowing Hollyoaks we are bound to see some unseen flashback scenes to explain away the murders and the motives as currently nothing makes sense and neither am I no doubt!