Life after Prison Break

2»

Comments

• _SpeedRacer__SpeedRacer_ Posts: 6,721
    Forum Member
    Dancc wrote: »
    Why is it trending? :confused: Have I missed something?

Not sure, although I have a feeling it's to do with a golf tournament being played at "Wentworth" ;)
  • JMTDJMTD Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    24 never really attracted me, just personal taste though.

Try out Dexter. Certainly different to Prison Break, but it'll grip you just as much once you get a few episodes in. I went through every season in about two weeks, a constant marathon! Hall is the perfect character just like Miller was as Michael in PB. A must see.

Also, The Killing has just started up not long ago. I think that's just started showing in the UK too? Again, different to PB, but another one that is worth checking out to see what you think.
  • _SpeedRacer__SpeedRacer_ Posts: 6,721
    Forum Member
    PB now up to 6th, quite extraordinary (I doubt any TV series has even been top 10 before save possibly Lost).

Some people are asking for a 5th series, I guess they didn't see "Final Break"!
  • gamersxchangegamersxchange Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    bridgetb wrote: »
    Please someone.. I need a really good box set to get me gripped like PB did. I am watching the whole set again now ..

I've tried the Wire - couldn't get into that at all. Don't know if it could partly be due to the fact I couldn't understand what half of the cast were saying! :confused:

Anyway, recommendations would be greatly appreciated guys, thank you.

I'm a young lady that just doesn't do soaps or reality tv :yawn: I need some action!

:)

How about The Office? , there are 6 seasons worth of dvd's already released....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    PB now up to 6th, quite extraordinary (I doubt any TV series has even been top 10 before save possibly Lost).

Some people are asking for a 5th series, I guess they didn't see "Final Break"!

Nah loads of series have. Most recently Chuck was trending when it was announced it was coming back for a 5th and final season :D
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder why no UK broadcaster has picked up Breakout. It is doing well Stateside isn't it? Be great if they could bring back Prision Break, starting a reboot from season 2 onwards. Know it won't happen though.

PJ
  • xmodz10xmodz10 Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fringe is quite good