Options

Week 4: Which was your LEAST favourite couple?

2»

Comments

• Options
    BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another vote for Scott. It was a hard choice this week on the other poll, but absolutely no hesitation here. :(
  • Options
    Fatima502Fatima502 Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    ads84 wrote: »
    To think, I used to like the witty, brilliant Radio 1 Scott but I cannot stand the gormless way he acts on Strictly. It's cringeworthy!

I completely agree with you except for the the words up to and including "but".
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scott shouldn't be still there, but Alison Hammond stomping about annoys me the most.

Agree about Alison , i dont find her "entertaining" at all infact i find her bloody annoying, and why do the Judges(and Tess)seem kiss her backside? i wanted her to be in the bottom 3 but with being overmarked every week i cant see it happening....
  • Options
    ESPIONdansantESPIONdansant Posts: 6,760
    Forum Member
    Scott. He hasn't improved at all. How is that even possible?
  • Options
    Demi_pointesDemi_pointes Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    So, overwhelming majority for Scott, yet Tim went! Just shows how we are not representative of the GBP, unfortunately.
  • Options
    marinamaumarinamau Posts: 4,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Detract one vote from Jake since I voted thinking it was most Favourite. I would have said as least Scott.
  • Options
    Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    marinamau wrote: »
    Detract one vote from Jake since I voted thinking it was most Favourite. I would have said as least Scott.

Argh! I hate it when that happens!! :blush:
  • Options
    fridgesoupfridgesoup Posts: 17,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, overwhelming majority for Scott, yet Tim went! Just shows how we are not representative of the GBP, unfortunately.

You need to look at the 'who was your favourite poll?' on here to make a comparison (because we don;t get to vote for our least fave on the show). At this moment Tim has 5 votes, Scott 3 and Mark just 2! :o). Two of these three were in the DO - so pretty much in agreement with the GBP in this instance.
  • Options
    Demi_pointesDemi_pointes Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    fridgesoup wrote: »
    You need to look at the 'who was your favourite poll?' on here to make a comparison (because we don;t get to vote for our least fave on the show). At this moment Tim has 5 votes, Scott 3 and Mark just 2! :o). Two of these three were in the DO - so pretty much in agreement with the GBP in this instance.

True, I should be looking at the other poll for the reason you point out, but even with that one, combined with the judges scores, Scott should still have been at the bottom. Oh, well, there's always next week.
  • Options
    davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    Scott Scott Scott :)