Series 7 Spoilers & Information Beginning to Come In

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    From 7 onwards so I've heard.

How do I use the spoiler tag by the way?
  • Bruce WayneBruce Wayne Posts: 5,326
    Forum Member
    Gem26 wrote: »
    From 7 onwards so I've heard.

How do I use the spoiler tag by the way?

you can either highlight the thing you want in the tag and click the greyed out S, or click on it and type in between.
    Forum Member
    you can either highlight the thing you want in the tag and click the greyed out S, or click on it and type in between.

Thank you :)
    Forum Member
    Yes, the relevant posts are a couple of pages back.
    Amy and Rory's last episode will be filmed in New York...though obviously that doesn't mean it'll be fully or even partially set there! I'd say some of it probably will be though, even though iirc Daleks in Manhattan wasn't filmed in New York and it was set there...
    Apparently they're turning some of the out-facing offices into a 1950s New York apartment block (big glass windows). The angels are appearing too. Sounds like part of the last episode.

Hope this works :)
    Forum Member
    Thank you :)

You're welcome. And welcome to the madhouse :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're welcome. And welcome to the madhouse :D

What madhouse Bruce? We are all totally sane and rational people!!:mad:;):D
  • Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pajs1000 wrote: »
    What madhouse Bruce? We are all totally sane and rational people!!:mad:;):D
    Wibble :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wibble :D

Wibble? I thought you were sane Sophie!!!:confused: Anyway, may your cornflakes of life allways take you too the big flowing lake of CHOCLATE!!:)
  • Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pajs1000 wrote: »
    Wibble? I thought you were sane Sophie!!!:confused: Anyway, may your cornflakes of life allways take you too the big flowing lake of CHOCLATE!!:)
    So all my honest plot suggestions, cheeky comments and STFU pictures are reasonable, but that isn't?! :confused::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So all my honest plot suggestions, cheeky comments and STFU pictures are reasonable, but that isn't?! :confused::D

Wobble?:):D
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Umm Ben Browder held Matt's hand in Spain :D

Or so he told us several times at Oz ComiCon. Didn't give much away but the moustache was excellent.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if UNIT will have a role next series? I cant remember Morfat even mentioning them in s5 & s6 but I'd love a return. Watching TSS & TPS, I felt UNIT was used brilliantly nd would love to see them return, especially with Colonel Mace!
  • Whovian1109Whovian1109 Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love tea wrote: »
    Does anyone know if UNIT will have a role next series? I cant remember Morfat even mentioning them in s5 & s6 but I'd love a return. Watching TSS & TPS, I felt UNIT was used brilliantly nd would love to see them return, especially with Colonel Mace!

I was thinking exactly the same thing the other night after watching that Sontaran two-parter. It would be very interesting to see but then I suppose the whole military thing's sort of been done with the Clerics and all the stuff on Demon's Run. (still interested to see the links between the ones in the Angels two-parter and the ones working for the Silence in series 6, hopefully that'll be explained (sorry I've gone off topic again :o)
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    deleted.
  • codename_47codename_47 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    What a rubbish Dalek :(

THIS is a rubbish Dalek
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking exactly the same thing the other night after watching that Sontaran two-parter. It would be very interesting to see but then I suppose the whole military thing's sort of been done with the Clerics and all the stuff on Demon's Run. (still interested to see the links between the ones in the Angels two-parter and the ones working for the Silence in series 6, hopefully that'll be explained (sorry I've gone off topic again :o)

I guess you're right and I suppose there haven't really been enough stories set on modern day Earth for UNIT to be involved in..still, it would be nice for a return! And yes, hope it will be, as it's one of those unanswered questions that bugs me :p
    Forum Member
    Oooh. There are cones outside. The excitement begins.
  • ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member
    What a rubbish Dalek :(

How very dare you! :D That is a classic Dalek.
  • EaglestrikerEaglestriker Posts: 3,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh. There are cones outside. The excitement begins.

Where is this, Trevithick?
    Forum Member
    Just outside, in the Parade (before the barriers).
    There's a van there now.

A VAN!!!!
    Forum Member
    3 vans and 2 angels!!!!!
  • MikaRimmerMikaRimmer Posts: 1,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really tempted to go there now, are they still filming?
    Forum Member
    They haven't started yet, should be from about 7pm onwards. They're still setting up at the moment.

I've calmed down from earlier, sorry all :)
This discussion has been closed.