Has anyone ever slept with a celebrity?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've drunkenly embraced Les Dennis. Does this count?
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Soulmate9 wrote: »
    Nope.... not one, although I've been propositioned by one.

Same here :)
  • keli77keli77 Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fafita2786 wrote: »
    An ex-friend of mine once tried to tell me that she had slept with someone from Mcfly. Except she was about 40, married, a mother and not that attractive, so I think she might have been living in a bit of a fantasy land. :D

Lol, i have an ex friend who tried the same with me, but about a member of old boyband A1!!! All came to head though when she told some friends of mine her daughter had dies when she hadnt, i had seen her a few days before!!!
    lillyoo wrote: »
    Funny and very true. I have, but he wasn't that famous back then, but he is huge now (it's my sad claim to fame after one too many glasses of wine, lol) and i'm quite sure i'm not the only one with the same story.

Russell B by any chance????
  • ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My friend's ex's brother's teacher's daughter's husband's cousin's ex-fiancee once slept with someone who was on TV a few times in the late 80s. ;)
  • Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    1983 Boris thingy.. broom cupboard.. it was dark, he had a racket, I'm sure it was him..?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    I spent a passionate week in Lanzarote with Orville The Duck when I was younger. :o

Does that count?:confused:

(Word to the wise, Keith Harris is not a happy camper if you mess wit da puppets :()
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What difference is there to sleeping with a celebrity or a really handsome & charming un-famous man.? Take the latter any day, no ego mania to deal with for start.
  • Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    What a hilarious thread.. as if anyone would tell any of us ....... lol lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    Well
    My ex RE teacher's friend was going out with David Schwimmer when I last saw her
    And that is it...
    :eek:
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well;)
    I slept with a celeb lookalike last night ...it was all good.

I look forward to seeing you on next year's I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I was very young, I have to admit, I slept with a few :o:

Sooty
    Sweep
    Soo
    Emu
    Humpty Dumpty
    Big Ted
    Scooby Doo
    Mickey Mouse
    Noddy
    Barbie
    Sindy.....plus a few more...

...and I have to say, they were all genuinely lovely in bed...

Except for Barbie and Sindy who were a bit plastic and lifeless....and oh, the bitching that went on between them...:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    Ha ha that made me smile...My ds 5 sleeps with Emu!!! I have slept in the same house as someone famous does that count... no prob not. i have also spent a night in bed with a footballer he used to play for Southhampton! But nothing actually happened... he is a good friend of mine. lol
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    No, but I do know two people who have, both with married celebs, neither have gone to the papers, both men extremely well regarded in their fields - I also know someone who snogged Paul Danan, we mock her regularly about this
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polka.dott wrote: »
    i don't see how sleeping with a celebrity is an achievement... it just looks a bit sad/desperate if you brag about it all the time, like some desperate fan or something.

I tend to agree with this. I'd rather sleep with someone because I liked them, and not just so I could go and brag about it. Gone are the days when getting an autograph was an acheivement, now it's sleeping with them.
  • SHAFTSHAFT Posts: 4,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dated someone who used to be in Eastenders for a year.
  • XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    Except for Barbie and Sindy who were a bit plastic and lifeless....and oh, the bitching that went on between them...:p

Their friendship never been the same since Ken arrived on the scene. :rolleyes:
  • rossm2008rossm2008 Posts: 823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never slept with a celebrity, but I did kiss Amy Lee from Evanescence in a bar in Denmark once.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Xassy wrote: »
    Their friendship never been the same since Ken arrived on the scene. :rolleyes:

I never had Ken! :cry::p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    I slept with a very well known Big Brother housemate from within the last 2 years. No names mentioned as she's a friend and sadly, VERY sadly, that's all it was - sleeping. I've known her for years and we all crashed at back at her hotel room, there were bodies littered about the floor but I managed to blag the double bed with her on it :D
  • ayrshiremanayrshireman Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Lassie.
  • abs2512againabs2512again Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    I have never slept with a celeb, but I know someone from Corrie quite well.

And a massive congrats to the person who slept with a lookalike!!! Its fantastic News !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    I once did Julian Clary !

Was quite fun !:o
  • M. TouretteM. Tourette Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member
    I need a bit of clarity here..
    so when you say slept with...
    does it have to be a full night of humperty pumperty
    or does a quick BJ in a shop doorway count?
    Do they have to be famous when you were having sex or could that have happened more recently?

And lastly .... at what point do you class fame? someone your whole family knows? someone your whole town knows? someone your whole country knows or should it be worldwide?

Just asking so I can give the right numbers..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I slept with Nigella Lawson, it was everything I had been fantasising about and more, pure heaven and I was perfect in every way... then I woke up :o:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    My aunt went out with Paul McGann in the mid-80s. After they split up she got off with his brother Mark!