Christmas wrapping paper on sale

TasiTasi Posts: 1,950
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I was in my town centre this morning. The sun was cracking the flags, people were red faced and sweating and what was on sale in one of our shops... Christmas wrapping paper! This has to be a record, we usually don't see it until around August

Comments

• Richieboy87Richieboy87 Posts: 3,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it will be easter soon enough.
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    Down with this sort of thing! It should only be on sale from Advent onwards.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    Tasi wrote: »
    I was in my town centre this morning. The sun was cracking the flags, people were red faced and sweating and what was on sale in one of our shops... Christmas wrapping paper! This has to be a record, we usually don't see it until around August

Which shop was this? I'm guessing Marks and Spencer??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ruddy hell, you're joking, OP. *is depressed* :cry::cry::D

Ridiculous, we're only at the start of July.
  • MadameFifiMadameFifi Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    it will soon be next summer dont worry

fifi x
  • Mrs de WinterMrs de Winter Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I LOVE Christmas and am happy to start thinking about it (and getting excited about it!) as soon as the high street shops tell me I'm allowed to!

Less than 6 months to go ;):D
  • thinkfunthinkfun Posts: 2,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i have all my presents bought.......lol jk im not that sad....

is that a facebook group...
  • TasiTasi Posts: 1,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, can't remember the shop. It's one of those chain stores which sell greeting cards and bits of pottery, glass etc.

I've made most of my presents too thinkfun, as they are aran sweaters, hats, gloves and socks (not aran the socks!) for family in the USA and Canada I have to post early overland because, going airmail, the postage cost would be more than the value.

It was just such a shock to see Christmas starting in the shops.