100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,513
    Forum Member
    Google family affair and whole wide world together and the person's name should come up.
  • tarotangeltarotangel Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Googled persons name and have to admit haven't heard of her, but think I should've done as brother was really into dance at the time.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Google family affair and whole wide world together and the person's name should come up.

Thank you that fits perfectly
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

Kindness

This actress had a chance at A list. She was this close and was in a movie that got her nominated for one of the big awards and everything was going great. Then she had a personal tragedy which she does not discuss much and since that time she has worked on her career but other things in her life are more important. For her, she has been focusing on kids, especially those who are terminally ill. Her favourite thing to do which she does at least once a week is to go to a children's hospital and sit and meet with kids and then watch some of her most famous movies. The movies that still make kids scream with delight when she comes visit them. She has tried to get her castmates to come with her because the kids would even love it more but they always say no or they will come some other time. There is one castmate who invariably comes. Apparently there is nothing quite like the smile of a kid who is suffering from cancer when this B list all movie actor walks into the room and sits down and watches the movie with them. If smiles could heal, there would be no sick people when he comes along to visit with our actress.

Wow. :eek: I think I actually know this one. She was set to become a A-list actress during mid-1990s, but suffered a tragedy in 1997 that completely altered her priorities. She apparently made a vow to make a family-friendly/children feature or TV film once per year. It's an open secret that she regularly visits a children's hospice. The blind item says children's hospital, though.

She's part-Chinese and has an actress sister who was famous in her time. She's better known for being a professional poker player nowadays, but still works solidly as an actress.
  • salsoul73salsoul73 Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    For the one hit wonder from the early 90's, I was thinking of the R&B singer who stated 'No More Lies'?
  • statenislandstatenisland Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Takae wrote: »
    Wow. :eek: I think I actually know this one. She was set to become a A-list actress during mid-1990s, but suffered a tragedy in 1997 that completely altered her priorities. She apparently made a vow to make a family-friendly/children feature or TV film once per year. It's an open secret that she regularly visits a children's hospice. The blind item says children's hospital, though.

She's part-Chinese and has an actress sister who was famous in her time. She's better known for being a professional poker player nowadays, but still works solidly as an actress.

corky, I know exactly who you mean but what was the personal tragedy?? :confused:
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,940
    Forum Member

You could be right. The Bound woman. CDAN probably doesn't know the difference between hospice and hospital!! :D Plenty of possible monster co-stars although the City Slicker, who is an all film actor, would be my favourite.
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Bonnie Swanson?
    Forum Member
    salsoul73 wrote: »
    For the one hit wonder from the early 90's, I was thinking of the R&B singer who stated 'No More Lies'?
    Could be. An ex wife of the very dodgy guy who set up Death Row records is bound to be messed up. Has demanded a vast five figure monthly child support figure from him but he claims to be nearly broke.
  • MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bonnie Swanson?

She looks great for her age as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLkqbvaLMC4

54 :eek:
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    From CDAN

Kindness

I give this A++ lister a lot of grief and goodness knows she is the biggest diva on the planet. I know she didn't invent diva, but she perfected it into something that no one will probably ever be able to match. While other people talk about what they are going to do or try and get a bunch of people to do some giving, our A lister puts her purse out there and writes really big checks to help kids. She has given at least a million dollars a year every year for the last ten years to children's organizations. Nothing in the news. No splashy announcements. she goes and visits the organizations when she can. Sometimes there is press there, but she prefers it to be all about her and the kids. At most of them she does not even wear much makeup and doesn't wear heels either. The diva is gone and in the diva's place is someone who wants to do what she can to change the lives of as many people as she can for the better. She has thousands of kids who are truly thankful for her this holiday season.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    ^^^ :) Love Mimi! The only person i can think of where NOT wearing heels would be a clue.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    ^^^ :) Love Mimi! The only person i can think of where NOT wearing heels would be a clue.

Yeah, this one really can't be anyone else. I do hear all the time, that she does play up the diva persona, but is actually really nice as a person, good to work for/with, just silly with her demands at times.
    Forum Member
    Is that the real name?! I don't know which divas don't wear heels. :o:D
  • jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member

Thanks. Still none the wiser as I have no idea who she is!!!! Aw well :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    jivinjay wrote: »
    Thanks. Still none the wiser as I have no idea who she is!!!! Aw well :rolleyes:
    It's not you as even at the time most people wouldn't have known her name. I didn't. Surely too low profile to bother creating a blind about though.

I prefer the ex wife of the real gangster of rap and creator of Death Row. That's more plausible.
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    corky, I know exactly who you mean but what was the personal tragedy?? :confused:

I don't know, I'm afraid. Her management agency unexpectedly cancelled a month's worth of appointments including six with my dad (who was working for (deleted) International), citing a family tragedy. He never told us the actual reason, like he'd tell us anything(!), but I had an impression that a child in the family passed away. I may be wrong, though.
    Bonnie Swanson?

I had to google the name. :D I don't watch animated shows, but yes, that's her.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    You could be right. The Bound woman. CDAN probably doesn't know the difference between hospice and hospital!! :D Plenty of possible monster co-stars although the City Slicker, who is an all film actor, would be my favourite.

How about the Grinch? Kids would love him
  • freaky_fridayfreaky_friday Posts: 443
    Forum Member
    CDAN: Four for Friday 23/11/12
    #1 - This former A list all television actor from a hit show has finally found some work after his show had finished its run. He needed to find something because he said spending time with his wife after being gone so long was killing him and he couldn't wait to what kind of extras were going to be hired.

#2 - This former A list actor who has always been on television had some serious butt kissing to do as he hit the bottle really hard, but this time instead of passing out, got violent with his much younger girlfriend. She is sticking with him, but got him to start paying her every month because she quit her job to be with him full-time.

#3 - This former almost A list actress who is still B and always has been all movies is back on the bottle again and got hammered at a club out of the country the other night. Took off her shirt and bra and wandered around the club topless. Her boyfriend was so hammered, he didn't care at all.

#4 - This B- list all movie actress who used to be in television had planned on quitting acting because she was not getting any roles that were not repeats of what she has previously done. Unfortunately her husband has spent all their money on stupid get rich quick schemes and her businesses are doing well, but need more cash. Rumor has it the only part she can get which will pay enough will require her to strip for the first time ever.
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    How about the Grinch? Kids would love him
    I don't know who young kids are familiar with these days, especially American ones. But he's probably a better bet than the City Slicker.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Not from a website but from a, who'll probably be a former now presumably, close friend of said star,

"Which former doctor who member has had a rough time over the past year or so? Not only have they had to face a relationship that fell apart, they have a heartbreaking secret. they suffered a miscarriage. They didn’t know they were even pregnant until it was too late and it was the straw that broke the camel’s back in the relationship, she was devastated, he was not. She put on a brave face though but inside it’s been tearing her apart. She went partying instead. Who is the star?"

One wonders why they thought people would care about this. But I'm just the messenger.
    Forum Member
    CDAN: Four for Friday 23/11/12

#1 - This former A list all television actor from a hit show has finally found some work after his show had finished its run. He needed to find something because he said spending time with his wife after being gone so long was killing him and he couldn't wait to what kind of extras were going to be hired.

#2 - This former A list actor who has always been on television had some serious butt kissing to do as he hit the bottle really hard, but this time instead of passing out, got violent with his much younger girlfriend. She is sticking with him, but got him to start paying her every month because she quit her job to be with him full-time.

#3 - This former almost A list actress who is still B and always has been all movies is back on the bottle again and got hammered at a club out of the country the other night. Took off her shirt and bra and wandered around the club topless. Her boyfriend was so hammered, he didn't care at all.

#4 - This B- list all movie actress who used to be in television had planned on quitting acting because she was not getting any roles that were not repeats of what she has previously done. Unfortunately her husband has spent all their money on stupid get rich quick schemes and her businesses are doing well, but need more cash. Rumor has it the only part she can get which will pay enough will require her to strip for the first time ever.
    #2 Horatio Caine?
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4) Vamire slayer?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm anyone reminded of a certain blind item a while back ??

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/zayn-malik-calls-max-george-1453400

Such handbags going on in that spat "oo your ugly " " oh your hair is shit " .
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MC_Satan wrote: »
    4) Vamire slayer?

She did a movie with The Rock some years back and stripped in that. Small movie which disappeared quickly.
This discussion has been closed.