The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (3)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 221
    Forum Member
    Thanks for all the links, I'm liking Susanna a bit more now.:D

Poor Kevin.:D:D

https://twitter.com/bbcstrictly/status/403237786125234177/photo/1/large

in her twitter account she wrote that it was only a joke that she only prefers kevin, just to clarify... was that necessary, to clarify?
    maybe she thought kevins fans would get mad at her and wouldn't vote for them :D

in fact, i wouldnt vote for kevin :D only Pasha, he made excellent choreo and let her partners shine and dont try to "steal" celeb's moment, IMHO
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,123
    Forum Member
    pearlsha wrote: »
    in her twitter account she wrote that it was only a joke that she only prefers kevin, just to clarify... was that necessary, to clarify?
    maybe she thought kevins fans would get mad at her and wouldn't vote for them :D

in fact, i wouldnt vote for kevin :D only Pasha, he made excellent choreo and let her partners shine and dont try to "steal" celeb's moment, IMHO

Some of these vt's are a bit staged imo, but how can she not have a soft spot for Pasha.;) She probably did it to 'wind up' Kevin for a laugh, from the footage it looks that way and yes it was jokey.:D
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    emmalou78 wrote: »
    What a Pashatastic day, we have been spoiled rotten!:)

Thanks for all the links and pictures to music girl, silversandy, Karma and Pashulty. ITT was such a hoot, Pasha is such a natural on screen and he is exactly the same when you meet him, he has such an aura about him that is infectious.:)

More Pasha please if you are listening producers of Strictly/ITT!:D

It seems the Strictly Christmas special is being filmed on Monday December 2nd, I hope there is a place for Pasha, that would be something for us all to look forward to.

Hi Emma,
    Great to see you posting again.:)
    We have been very lucky this week with Pasha news and pics; long may it continue.:D Third paragraph most definitely, hope they are listening.;)
    Am not hopeful about the Christmas Special, but if he were to participate then bring it on!:p We have other things to look forward to though.
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    ah....Pasha-Love is so contagious and universal!!! :o:o:o

Pasha Love

Thanks Pashulty, this is brilliant.:D Susanna likes winding Kevin up,:p though agree KA, think she does indeed have a soft spot for Pasha.
    Am liking Susanna more again :p and once Sophie goes, unless she makes it to the final and I hope so, will probably transfer my votes to Kevanna.:)
    Forum Member
    Welcome to the thread FemDoc :)

Loved the segment today with Susanna's Pasha love :D:D....Who can blame her? :p
    Thanks to OP :)

http://strictlycomeshenanigans.com/post/67590349824

I have been wondering the same and agree with peppy....Hope Pasha can get some sightseeing booked :p in... :D

And high maintenance pro :D

http://strictlycomeshenanigans.com/post/67598350861/ballroom-ballot-who-is-the-most-high-maintenance

This Strictly Shenanigans is funny.:D
    Thanks Pashulty for posting this and other links, thanks to all others for links and pics.
    Welcome Female doctor. It was the best ITT section this series, I agree with you Mrs McK, their freestyle was fab.:D
  • Mrs McKovalevMrs McKovalev Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Hi Emma,
    We have been very lucky this week with Pasha news and pics; long may it continue.:D Third paragraph most definitely, hope they are listening.;)
    Am not hopeful about the Christmas Special, but if he were to participate then bring it on!:p We have other things to look forward to though.

I'm sure there is a good chance that he'll do it, TPTB have a soft spot for him like everyone else and he's available and no doubt very willing to train a Xmas celeb. It would be a very merry Xmas indeed with gorgeous pasha to enjoy :D:p
  • emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Emma,

Thanks Shona :) I have missed you too.

Welcome to TheFemaleDoctor and thanks Karma and Pashulty for the Pasha Love pics/clip. I loved it when Zoe said she would fight Susanna for him :p

There is little cure from Pasha Love as we all know too well on here!:D

It appears the first 3 celebs for the tour are being announced this morning at 9am according to the Strictly Tour Twitter account. Even if we don't get Pasha this year at least we all have 2014 tour to look forward to.

I would so love Pasha and Anya to be there though, just to get the chance to see them live but we shall see what happens as the pros are always the last to be announced.

Apologies if this has already been posted, a gorgeous picture from Iveta's Twitter account from Blackpool :)

Iveta Lukosiute ‏@D8Iveta 11h

Last week in Blackpool with @markbenton100 @SophieEB @PashaKovalev :-) http://pic.twitter.com/ffdIO2j7dz
    Forum Member
    I'm sure there is a good chance that he'll do it, TPTB have a soft spot for him like everyone else and he's available and no doubt very willing to train a Xmas celeb. It would be a very merry Xmas indeed with gorgeous pasha to enjoy :D:p

BIB for sure.:o:D
    Now that Vincent is in IAC there may indeed be a chance that Pasha will be involved in this special as sure Vincent and Flavia were to be back for that, but Vincent would still be in Australia when filmed.
    This could be good news, unless they choose James, Robin and say Anton or Ian.:rolleyes: If they had any sense Pasha would be chosen,:) though think TPTB favour certain others who tend to be shown front/more in the pro numbers.
    Suppose wait and see.
    Forum Member
    emmalou78 wrote: »
    Thanks Shona :) I have missed you too.

Welcome to TheFemaleDoctor and thanks Karma and Pashulty for the Pasha Love pics/clip. I loved it when Zoe said she would fight Susanna for him :p

There is little cure from Pasha Love as we all know too well on here!:D

It appears the first 3 celebs for the tour are being announced this morning at 9am according to the Strictly Tour Twitter account. Even if we don't get Pasha this year at least we all have 2014 tour to look forward to.

I would so love Pasha and Anya to be there though, just to get the chance to see them live but we shall see what happens as the pros are always the last to be announced.

Apologies if this has already been posted, a gorgeous picture from Iveta's Twitter account from Blackpool :)

Iveta Lukosiute ‏@D8Iveta 11h

Last week in Blackpool with @markbenton100 @SophieEB @PashaKovalev :-) http://pic.twitter.com/ffdIO2j7dz

Thanks for pic link Emma, another good one.:)
    Thanks for news about the tour; am less hopeful about it than the special,:p but their loss if he isn't involved.
    He and Katya have their own successful tour that we can go to.:)
    BTW must have missed when Zoe said that to Susanna,:D she has always admired the Kovalev.;) Maybe she should do a little dance with him on ITT as well.:p
  • Jim KowalskiJim Kowalski Posts: 4,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be patient with me for me a bit behind but I do hope Pasha and Janette will be regulars with their little dance lessons - :D at Pasha's "let's finish with freestyle".
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Thanks fo the pic emma :D

:D:D Jimbo... :D ... Take your time... always good to catch up....:D

Wandering about lurking on the MF...:rolleyes:.... I know bad idea...gave me a thought... wonder whether Pash would tease us again next year with the leopard print mankini on his and Katya's tour....:D:o ...Nice thought... :p:o
    Forum Member
    Be patient with me for me a bit behind but I do hope Pasha and Janette will be regulars with their little dance lessons - :D at Pasha's "let's finish with freestyle".

I hope so too Jim, they were fab-u-lous.:D
    Since the pros swap partners in routines from time to time, wouldn't mind seeing Pasha partnering Janette.:)
    Off topic, but think VS will do very well in the jungle.:D
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    I hope so too Jim, they were fab-u-lous.:D
    Since the pros swap partners in routines from time to time, wouldn't mind seeing Pasha partnering Janette.:)
    Off topic, but think VS will do very well in the jungle.:D

Have been wondering whether Pasha will take part in the Christmas Special. Robin is injured at the moment. He and Aliona are the only pros who have said they are taking part in the Christmas show.

James has tweeted that the pros who are no longer competing in the show will be in the pro dance this weekend.

Not sure I share your optimism about Vincent SalsaShon.
    Forum Member
    Have been wondering whether Pasha will take part in the Christmas Special. Robin is injured at the moment. He and Aliona are the only pros who have said they are taking part in the Christmas show.

James has tweeted that the pros who are no longer competing in the show will be in the pro dance this weekend.

Not sure I share your optimism about Vincent SalsaShon.

Last comment Silversandy,:p he jokes around quite a bit and believe he was fourth favourite for the title prior to entering the jungle so we'll see. No doubt he will mention SCD and Flavia, but so long as he speaks about the show in general and understandably his lovely pro partner then I am fine with that, anything else then won't get my vote.;)
    Didn't know about Aliona and Robin competing in Christmas Special, suspect he will be back in time for training.
    Thanks for info Silversandy and also about the pro number this weekend. Only right those no longer competing, yes them all, get a chance to dance some more on the show.
  • Heather_HoggattHeather_Hoggatt Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    Where was our Pash in the Tess pit last night? I know James and Robin injured so they might not have been there but where were the other non competing pros?! Missed the background silliness!
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was wondering about the same thing Heather - perhaps Pasha was filming a VT or having a rehearsal with a Xmas show celeb? Perhaps working on another Step by Step lesson plan? :D
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    I was wondering about the same thing Heather - perhaps Pasha was filming a VT or having a rehearsal with a Xmas show celeb? Perhaps working on another Step by Step lesson plan? :D

Another Step by Step lesson plan would be great.:D
    Forum Member
    Am suffering from severe withdrawal !!! :(:(:cry:cry:
    HE better be there tonight!!! :eek::mad::mad::cry::cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry Pashulty - I can't see any reason why he won't be dancing tonight! :)

Did you see the possible celebs for the Xmas Special? One of the newspapers published a few names but I don't know if it's official - most of the girls are pretty tall but could Elaine Page be Pasha's celeb?? She is only about 5ft tall and of course very musical - what do you think?;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pashulty, are you and Marian K suffering from the same ailment? :confused::cry:

Marian Keyes ‏@MarianKeyes 23h
    I'm still not right in the head since Pasha went. I WILL NOT survive another blow as bad! #BenMustStay #AtAllCosts

Well, I hope she is going to be OK after the result show tonight!
    :eek:

I must say, it's very hard at the moment to feel much enthusiasm for the SCD show - can't stand Craig's continuous negativity and sarcasm and I didn't like the way he spoke to Anya the other evening. Iveta looked so upset in the gallery - I just hope it doesn't discourage these talented women from coming back next year. At the moment I am voting for Patrick and Mark - mainly because of Anya and Iveta who are absolutely brilliant dancers and so creative…!:):)
    Forum Member
    Ta music girl!!
    Yes Marian & I are suffering from the same ailment!!! :mad::mad::cry:
    Hope you are right and we get some relief tonight!!

Not sure about Christmas Special!! But we will know tomorrow on ITT .. :eek::eek:..Till then we can live in hope .. :)

I am supporting/voting for Patrick earnestly now....although I did throw an online vote for Sophie last night as I was really annoyed by her criticism by those silly judges!!!:mad::mad:... Her rumba was definitely better than that cha cha....Brenda is a different issue..cant stand him!!!..For Sophie's sake though....
    Forum Member
    ;)
    Pashulty, are you and Marian K suffering from the same ailment? :confused::cry:

Marian Keyes ‏@MarianKeyes 23h
    I'm still not right in the head since Pasha went. I WILL NOT survive another blow as bad! #BenMustStay #AtAllCosts

Well, I hope she is going to be OK after the result show tonight!
    :eek:

I must say, it's very hard at the moment to feel much enthusiasm for the SCD show - can't stand Craig's continuous negativity and sarcasm and I didn't like the way he spoke to Anya the other evening. Iveta looked so upset in the gallery - I just hope it doesn't discourage these talented women from coming back next year. At the moment I am voting for Patrick and Mark - mainly because of Anya and Iveta who are absolutely brilliant dancers and so creative…!:):)

Bless Marian, another true Pasha admirer, he has some queue in the UK, US and beyond now.;):D
    As for your last paragraph Music girl about mustering enthusiasm, I totally agree and usually catch up later.
    When JJ tweeted about pros no longer in comp doing the routine this weekend, I thought oh good, they will all be shown, but if only two of the girls were in the Tesspit last night, it ain't looking that way.:rolleyes:
    The sooner this series is over the better, too much interfering from TPTB and favouritsm is ruining the show.
    Forum Member
    Am suffering from severe withdrawal !!! :(:(:cry:
    HE better be there tonight!!! :eek::mad::cry::cry:

You got your wish Pashulty, woohoo.:D
    Really enjoyed that number and Pasha dancing with Janette. Maybe he and the other pros involved were in The Green Room or whatever it's called;) watching the show and waiting their turn.:)
    Forum Member
    Don't worry Pashulty - I can't see any reason why he won't be dancing tonight! :)

Did you see the possible celebs for the Xmas Special? One of the newspapers published a few names but I don't know if it's official - most of the girls are pretty tall but could Elaine Page be Pasha's celeb?? She is only about 5ft tall and of course very musical - what do you think?;)

Forgot to say Music girl, yes read the list for the Christmas Special, but if no Pasha ain't that bothered, but any of the three ladies would do.;)
    Off topic, sorry about your boy leaving the comp Korky, not the result you would have wanted I know.
    Does anyone know if Natalie is coming back onto the main show or maybe featuring in the Christmas Special only? Thanks.
    Forum Member
    You got your wish Pashulty, woohoo.:D
    Really enjoyed that number and Pasha dancing with Janette. Maybe he and the other pros involved were in The Green Room or whatever it's called;) watching the show and waiting their turn.:)

YAYYY!!!! Pasha glimpses = Happy Pashulty :D:D
    Loved his happy smiley face...:).... sigh...:o:o

Dunno anything about Christmas Special... will wait for tomorrow .. :D:D