Options

The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (3)

Comments

• Options
    Heather_HoggattHeather_Hoggatt Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Woop woop woop !

Pasha tweet(s) ... Pasha tour 2015 .... A Pasha friend ... what else can a girl ask for in one morning....??? :D:D:D

@PashaKovalev · 4h

Exciting to be in rehearsals with @carolineflack1 - its good to be back @bbcstrictly

@PashaKovalev · 4h

Hi All - Dates will be announced for my new UK Tour - PASHA KOVALEV⁰⁰'LIFE THROUGH DANCE' opening in March next year! Watch this space !

Bring on Strictly & 2015 Tour !! :D:D:D

Indeed! all the above plus a Pasha like to comment on FB - welcome back to #cloudpasha ! #happy #sigh :D:D:D
  • Options
    Mrs McKovalevMrs McKovalev Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    Hi guys, exciting times ahead for the gorgeous one! Haven't posted lately but all the excitment of recent events is enough to get a girl back in touch with her key pad!!:o
  • Options
    LennieLennie Posts: 25,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was waiting for Pasha tweets :D
  • Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Indeed! all the above plus a Pasha like to comment on FB - welcome back to #cloudpasha ! #happy #sigh :D:D:D

aaaah ..... Cloud Pasha .... mmmmm.... the best place to be .... :blush::blush::D:D:D
  • Options
    SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Woop woop woop !

Pasha tweet(s) ... Pasha tour 2015 .... A Pasha friend ... what else can a girl ask for in one morning....??? :D:D:D

@PashaKovalev · 4h

Exciting to be in rehearsals with @carolineflack1 - its good to be back @bbcstrictly

@PashaKovalev · 4h

Hi All - Dates will be announced for my new UK Tour - PASHA KOVALEV⁰⁰'LIFE THROUGH DANCE' opening in March next year! Watch this space !

Bring on Strictly & 2015 Tour !! :D:D:D

Thanks Pashulty for posting his tweets.
    Wishing him and Caroline all the best for this series and good luck to Katya in her new projects.:)
    Great news about his own tour,:) am intrigued, but at least it means he is planning on staying around longer than originally planned no doubt.
    Hi Mrs McKovalev, good to see you back posting.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Thanks for all links, but thanks very much Korky for this one.:blush:
    Hi Sradia, just read your post and welcome back!
    Am gonna take each week as it comes as a strong cast this year whether in dance/performance or both abilities and think this year could be down to popularity more than ever. From her time on DOW Caroline certainly has ability so fingers crossed for them.:)
  • Options
    PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Thanks for all the posts and links
    Delighted Pasha will tour in 2015! Very exciting Pasha times indeed!
  • Options
    KartemAddictKartemAddict Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    posted some pics and vid on pasha/Caroline thread :)
    Glad to hear of a new tour, wonder who his female partner will be................??????
  • Options
    Forum Member
    posted some pics and vid on pasha/Caroline thread :)
    Glad to hear of a new tour, wonder who his female partner will be................??????

Maybe Jasmine / Marcella and they will work as a 5 rather than a 6? they seemed to get on really well & I loved the rest of the cast :) xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How much do the tickets for these kind of shows cost? i would love to go to his tour
  • Options
    peppy5peppy5 Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Jasmine / Marcella and they will work as a 5 rather than a 6? they seemed to get on really well & I loved the rest of the cast :) xx

Or maybe Anya? (please let it be Anya :cool:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    peppy5 wrote: »
    Or maybe Anya? (please let it be Anya :cool:)
    I did wonder about Anya too......
  • Options
    KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Pasha himself hasn't yet teamed up with anybody. It's a little strange to me to announce his tour without naming his dancing partner. Maybe he's auditioning.....;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wonder if Pasha himself hasn't yet teamed up with anybody. It's a little strange to me to announce his tour without naming his dancing partner. Maybe he's auditioning.....;-)

Maybe it's Beyoncé and he's keeping quiet for now.;-)
    Maybe that's why Pashulty has been quiet of late, she's away for an audition!:D
    He will have plenty of choice if auditions are taking place.
    Perhaps Anya has commitments in the U.S. already booked, but great if she was available.:) Or Iveta.:)
    Suppose we will find out soon enough.
    Hi Lennie, think prices vary depending on the venue.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lennie wrote: »
    How much do the tickets for these kind of shows cost? i would love to go to his tour

I think they were £20-25 last time - very reasonable IMO :)
  • Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Pasha must be feeling unwell ... this tweeting everyday thingy is hard work ... :p:D

@PashaKovalev · 11h
    Caroline Flack Blog: My Strictly Mishap - Yahoo Lifestyle UK https://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/blogs/caroline-flack/caroline-flack-blog--my-strictly-mishap--wedding-blooper-and-conquering-my-addiction-to-house-hunting-115229459.html … via @YLifestyleUK

First sighting of tour dates :p

@LowtherTheatre · 3h
    http://eepurl.com/25XtX Strictly Come Dancing star Pasha Kovalev returns to the Lowther Pavilion Theatre - Tickets now on sale

SalsaShon wrote: »

.......Maybe that's why Pashulty has been quiet of late, she's away for an audition!:D
    He will have plenty of choice if auditions are taking place.

oi oi oi Shona .... :o:o

*sigh* I wish .... !!! :(:p:blush::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I see Katya is dancing with Jared on the next SCD cruise

Strictly Presents @StrictlyPres
    The next Strictly cruise stars @ianwaite @CamillaDallerup @LiliaKopylova @DB_Dance @jared_murillo @KatyaVirshilas and @CraigRevHorwood
  • Options
    Mrs McKovalevMrs McKovalev Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    I see Katya is dancing with Jared on the next SCD cruise

Strictly Presents @StrictlyPres
    The next Strictly cruise stars @ianwaite @CamillaDallerup @LiliaKopylova @DB_Dance @jared_murillo @KatyaVirshilas and @CraigRevHorwood

Katya is moving on quickly! Seems strange after a very successful tour and also that pasha has made no mention about the break up of the partnership... Although he's obviously not the most vocal on personal matters anyway.
  • Options
    emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone, coming out of DS hibernation as so much has happened in Pashaland over the past week and I have missed you all lots so wanted to pop in :)

So very much to look forward to over the coming months with a new Pasha tour, thanks Pashulty for news of the first date in Lytham and of course, the fabulous pairing with Caroline. I had completely forgotten about Caroline's appearance on Dancing with Wheels a few years ago, I found this clip of her dance. Just imagine with Pasha's tuition, how much more she is going to improve? Exciting times indeed!:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1BpZOp-DWo
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they were £20-25 last time - very reasonable IMO :)

Thats reasonable :)
  • Options
    PashOnForPashaPashOnForPasha Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    emmalou78 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, coming out of DS hibernation as so much has happened in Pashaland over the past week and I have missed you all lots so wanted to pop in :)

So very much to look forward to over the coming months with a new Pasha tour, thanks Pashulty for news of the first date in Lytham and of course, the fabulous pairing with Caroline. I had completely forgotten about Caroline's appearance on Dancing with Wheels a few years ago, I found this clip of her dance. Just imagine with Pasha's tuition, how much more she is going to improve? Exciting times indeed!:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1BpZOp-DWo

Thanks for bringing over this clip - she is quite good isn't she?! High hopes for this partnership! I agree that it seems odd Katya and Pasha ended so abruptly. I do hope they've not fallen out. Have been busy thinking of all the possible things that may be the reason but knowing Katya she will say something blunt and public eventually if they did fall out ;-)
  • Options
    PashOnForPashaPashOnForPasha Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    ps also delighted to hear news of the tour. Happy to see him dancing with anyone at all but gosh it would be AMAZING if it turns out to be Anya!
  • Options
    music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »

That's a lovely and complimentary article indeed Music girl. :)Thanks for posting the link.
    Hi Emmalou, long time no see (ok hear in this case;-)) welcome back!:D
  • Options
    PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Pasha and Caroline's first steps http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p026kcwq