Revenge Season 4 (US Pace)

Comments

• RonanMRonanM Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that was a great episode. Cant wait till next one in NY.

I am thinking that Victoria may end of taking the rap for killing that FBI agent?
  • ThumbolinaThumbolina Posts: 3,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When is the next episode?
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lovetochat wrote: »
    To think we almost lost both remaining Graysons rather than just the one, still a bit confused as to why David wanted to kill Victoria?

He knew all along that she betrayed him ( He did have 20 years to figure it out). But he never knew why, and obliviously, changed his mind when he discovered Victoria's real motivation.
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    I loved that episode. That was the show of old that I fell in love with.

Daniel's death was obvious a mile off but it was bloody fantastic to watch and I really thought his final moment with Emily was pretty heartbreaking too.

This episode was a good one for Daniel in the sense that he finally wanted to be a good man, acknowledged the horrible things he's done (shooting Emily) but as soon as Margaux decided to let him back in, he had to go and die.

David nearly poisoning Victoria is the most interesting thing he's done all season. Shame that Daniel's death and Victoria's own admission of guilt will probably stop any further murder attempts for the time being.

Nice seeing Conrad in flashbacks. Almost surprised that we didn't see Charlotte again too.

Loved the fight scene with Emily and Kate as well. The latter being Malcolm's daughter was a decent twist too.

Ben is not annoying when he's only relegated to one scene. Something for the second half of the season to take note of.

Nolan and Louise's scenes were a riot in this episode. I also liked Victoria and Margaux's one too.

I really hope this means that we'll have a more focused and gripping second half to this season, 8/10
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, the fight sequence at the mansion was the best part. That was really well done.
  • richardwdsrichardwds Posts: 492
    Forum Member
    So we're two Grayson children down, will more show up soon?
  • DynopiaDynopia Posts: 1,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richardwds wrote: »
    So we're two Grayson children down, will more show up soon?

I don't see the motivation to write Charlotte out now, Victoria needs all the family she can get now (or maybe it's the aim to have her all alone).

Patrick can come back I guess.

I am starting to miss a lot of the older cast now tbh. Anyone else think the cast is quite small atm?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member
    Thumbolina wrote: »
    When is the next episode?

January.
    Forum Member
    Dynopia wrote: »
    I don't see the motivation to write Charlotte out now, Victoria needs all the family she can get now (or maybe it's the aim to have her all alone).

Charlotte has been written out. The actress herself confirmed it.
  • ThumbolinaThumbolina Posts: 3,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    January.
    Thanks.
    Date - beginning - end?
    Forum Member
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Yeah, the fight sequence at the mansion was the best part. That was really well done.

The show has had some decent fight sequences in it's time. I love the one in the first season finale with Emily and that white haired guy.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like the Charlotte actress quit or something unexpected led to her departure because her sudden out of the blue exit just as she becomes Victoria's final relative and her real father returns doesn't make any narrative sense.

Yes, the cast feels tiny at the moment. I wouldn't be surprised if they finally bring those other children of Conrad's into the show that they mentioned last year.
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks.
    Date - beginning - end?

Google?
  • Otis HillOtis Hill Posts: 2,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am starting to miss a lot of the older cast now tbh. Anyone else think the cast is quite small atm?

Jack's cop partner Ben was promoted to regular presumably to replace Daniel or Charlotte so I think that amounts to 7 regulars. Conrad and Aiden died last season but David and Margaux were promoted to regulars to fill those gaps so I think there's only one less regular at the moment than last season which had 8. The cast does seem small but I like it the way it is and I'd hate for them to ruin a decent season by bringing back a former regular since the majority of them are dead (Declan, Conrad & Aiden). The only viable returnees would be Ashley (who wouldn't add anything to the story) or Charlotte, who I think should return occassionaly, since she is related to the 3 most important characters and it'd be ridiculous if she didnt come back for her brother's funeral
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omfg. I watched this last night. I was actually quite shocked at Daniel being killed off. :(
  • DynopiaDynopia Posts: 1,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Otis Hill wrote: »
    Jack's cop partner Ben was promoted to regular presumably to replace Daniel or Charlotte so I think that amounts to 7 regulars. Conrad and Aiden died last season but David and Margaux were promoted to regulars to fill those gaps so I think there's only one less regular at the moment than last season which had 8. The cast does seem small but I like it the way it is and I'd hate for them to ruin a decent season by bringing back a former regular since the majority of them are dead (Declan, Conrad & Aiden). The only viable returnees would be Ashley (who wouldn't add anything to the story) or Charlotte, who I think should return occassionaly, since she is related to the 3 most important characters and it'd be ridiculous if she didnt come back for her brother's funeral

Yeah, I dunno I disagree about the small cast. Ben is hot but other than that I think he's a bit of a dud and could have been a good love interest for Emily.

Don't think they should have done away with the Stowaway, too much change this season.

I guess maybe they are paving the way for the return of Kara or Jack's mother (would prefer the latter) she was great.
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I can see her teaming up with Emily, to fight off Malcom Black.

I'm sure Conrad has a son out there, still. Not sure if he will be introduced.
    Forum Member
    Thanks.
    Date - beginning - end?

It's the first week of January.
    Forum Member
    007Fusion wrote: »
    I can see her teaming up with Emily, to fight off Malcom Black.

I'm sure Conrad has a son out there, still. Not sure if he will be introduced.

Knowing this show it's Ben.
  • Cole DeschanelCole Deschanel Posts: 3,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sootysoo wrote: »
    Can't say I was that shocked by the death. It will be interesting to see how each character copes in the aftermath though.

It was great to see Conrad again in flashback form. I think he has a great screen presence. So foreboding.

I was completely baffled by that flashback with Daniel & Conrad. Was the discussion about something which occurred eearlier in the Season or over Flight 197? :confused: I was gutted by Daniel taking 2 bullets. Guess karma got him finally after he shot Emily on their wedding day. For me, it was a lump-in-the-throat moment, like Michael dying in Prison Break & Taylor "dying" in The Bold and the Beautiful. Why oh why do these writers only kill off the most likeable characters?! :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No more hunks left on the show. :( Jack is a loser for not calling an ambulance. Did Josh Bowman who played the dishy Daniel choose to leave the show or was there tension brewing amongst the staff & they decided to cut him loose?
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I read that Josh Bowman wanted to be written out. Perhaps he has aspirations to further his career in other programmes, but honestly, how many roles call for pursed lips and lifting one eyebrow at the same time? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    postit wrote: »
    I think I read that Josh Bowman wanted to be written out. Perhaps he has aspirations to further his career in other programmes, but honestly, how many roles call for pursed lips and lifting one eyebrow at the same time? :p

LOL, that had me in stitches. Don't mock him, he was incredible & him/Emily made an incredible couple. I miss him already. Marguex may decide to name the baby Daniel Jr if it turns out to be a boy. Only 1 Grayson left standing. What will become of her!? :o
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    postit wrote: »

Considering he was meant to die in series 1 he hung around for while.

I read that he asked to be written out every series and was desperate to leave.
    Forum Member
    Gina Torres will be appearing in the second half of the season ...

http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/12/revenge-season-4-gina-torres-gets.html