So So Wrong

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    I love Katie Price (and I am not a chav!!) and am genuinely delighted she won. We have absolutely no idea what she was actually like in the house as we have seen the edited highlights of a 24 day which mostly include Hopkins and (insert random housemate other than Michelle) fighting. Katie appears to have been kind, gentle, happy to answer the endless questions about her sex/love life (perhaps too graphically for some) and unwilling to engage in the bullying and isolation which went on the house.

When you consider she is 3 years younger than Hideous Hopkins, she behaved in a far more measured and grown-up manner. If that is boring - then thank God for that!

I am happy that kind conquered cruel and nice outshone nasty.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    It's a POPULARITY contest not a GAME and the rest were odious thugs so what did you expect.:D And they proved they were thugs when they found out they'd lost.

Katy P actually stood up to the odious Hopkins in her own way by keeping cool and not reacting to Hopkins nasty targeted jibes and I applaud her for that. KH tried to drag Katie P down to her level but Katie P was having none of it. She showed she was her own woman who couldn't be owned by that gob sh*te. ...Katie P came out on top with her self respect intact....a worthy winner representing good over evil. :)
  • ksmiggyksmiggy Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does seem a bit like voting for the monster raving loony party just to stop Labour or conservative getting in.
    the monster you create could go either way. :o
  • ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ksmiggy wrote: »
    It does seem a bit like voting for the monster raving loony party just to stop Labour or conservative getting in.
    the monster you create could go either way. :o

LOL true!
  • Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daisydee wrote: »
    I agree with all of this. I liked keith and wouldn't have minded if he'd won, but I have to admit that he wasn't very entertaining. KH & Perez were not v ery likeable HMs but by golly they were entertaining! Their antics kept me interested in CBB like it never had before. :D I still didn't want either of them to win though as it would have seemed like their behaviour was acceptable.

I am now convinced that it is.

For those who pay to vote for their favourite HM and then discover it had been fixed for someone to win right from the start, they have every right to take a suspect win seriously, because their money has been taken fraudulently. Their favourite never had a chance of winning, and without what I think was a fix, KH would have won, coming 2nd meant that she had the public behind her, she simply did not have KP's enormous publicity machine & C5 behind her.

I didn't particularly want Hopkins to win, but she put a hell of a lot more into the show than KP did.

Says it all, doesn't it?

And how exactly have you - or others - "discover it had been fixed for someone to win right from the start ".

As you are very definite is your post I you have the proof to back it up ?
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zexstream wrote: »
    The whole show has become a joke,

Price entering the house late, leaving today
    Perez doing a radio show
    Katie H writing a Newspaper article

WTH is going on?

Ch5 have ruined the show.

You forgot to add C5 BB agreeing to Patsy's tanning sessions and Price having her hair done by stylists every few days .
  • Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ksmiggy wrote: »
    Katie Price wins, I thought it couldn't get worse after Helen, how wrong was I.

Not even similar.