EELIVE-19.02.15-Theres a dark cloud hanging over Walford as a Killer is exposed LIVE

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Really ? they did say that today was the day the killer is revealed, i don't think they were lying about that.

It's still Thursday the last time I checked, and there's still the flashback episode (the actual events) to occur.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe Peter hit Lucy, but she was fine, and then he left. Lucy then collapsed and died and Jane dumped her body? Peter may not know he's a killer...
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please can everyone stop saying it's Bobby. It cannot logically be Bobby. Ian's line in the cafe basically ruled Bobby out.

Cindy, yes. Peter, yes. Jane, yes. Bobby, no.
  • MarkjukMarkjuk Posts: 30,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else think that Dean lying motionless on the floor in the Queen Vic was supposed to be a nod to Dirty Den's death ten years previously?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    Is this the same thread for the 9:30 episode? I'm trying to catch up on the hour length one now.
  • Kenzie70Kenzie70 Posts: 1,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it's Bobby. That's going to be the 'twist'. End of first episode to make people think it's Jane and then the second episode it turns out to be Bobby.
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    They said the killer would be revealed at the end of tonight's episode. The killer has been revealed.

All you conspiracy theorists just can't get a hold of yourself. Move on, your theory was incorrect.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would Jane kill Lucy though?
  • robjames69robjames69 Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow! what an episode, i've been through so many emotions.

no room for negativity and nitpicking here, that was classic EastEnders.

DTC is my ****ing hero.
  • Gizmo210688Gizmo210688 Posts: 4,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    Please can everyone stop saying it's Bobby. It cannot logically be Bobby. Ian's line in the cafe basically ruled Bobby out.

But did Ian know that Bobby wasn't at the house? For all we know he could have assumed he was there with Jane and everyone else.
  • LoomisLoomis Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It should have been Bobby coming down the stairs, acting like Damien from the Omen
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone thinking it could be Kathy?
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Fabulous episode.

They all did great (apart from screeching Kim >:()

Poor Dot :( But I loved them all planning to get rid of the body.:D

I was against bringing Kathy back, but was really excited when she got out of the car.:blush: Now I can't wait to see how it pans out.:kitty:

Not buying Jane...yet. I still think it was one of the youngsters, a fight and an accident.:(
  • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »

Does Ian know Bobby isn't in the house?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The killer definitely isn't going to be Jane. I bet she's covering for Cindy, or Peter at a push. Her covering for Bobby would be a complete let down.

Bring on the flashback!

I also can't wait to find out what's going to happen with Kathy! I found that far more exciting than finding out who killed Lucy. :D
  • VioletSummersVioletSummers Posts: 1,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firegazer wrote: »
    They said the killer would be revealed at the end of tonight's episode. The killer has been revealed.

All you conspiracy theorists just can't get a hold of yourself. Move on, your theory was incorrect.
    There's still another episode tonight though.
  • Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

When??
  • MorgsieMorgsie Posts: 16,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kathy's return is the start of a major SL according to this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/eastenders/entries/8ae79566-cf79-4f0e-aaaf-d21f48b42535
  • GPWGPW Posts: 3,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't Jane teaching at the time of the murder in Waterloo Road?
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 29,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still can't believe they brought Kathy back. Even though I think its completely ridiculous, I'm really glad. Although judging by past returnees I can't help feeling they're gonna destroy her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They've never said things to keep secrets and plot twists under wraps. Never ever. Nope. Nuh uh.
  • Chris_DalekChris_Dalek Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    #EELive is no 1 WORLDWIDE
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GPW wrote: »
    Was Ian talking to Cindy, who was hiding behind Jane?

No. Hence why he said get everyone out the house. Its more likely Jan covered for Bobby.
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HOW. THE. FLYING. FONT. CAN. IT. BE. BOBBY?!

"It's me. I know. I know you... killed Lucy. Get everyone out of the house. I'm coming home."

How was Bobby supposed to get everyone out of the house for one? He wasn't even there to start with. And why would Jane, Peter and Cindy accept being sent on a wild goose chase by a... what is he, seven?... year old just so he had the house to himself? And he wasn't even at home at the time, he was at the Masood's.
  • ThomasStirkThomasStirk Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was Cindy still sticking to that