The hms read some headlines about themselves (merged)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But after reading page after page on Halfwit, Bea, Sophie, Karly, Kenneth and everyone else, Lisa spotted a glaring ommission.

"Bea, it's all about you! Is there nothing about me? You've only been here five weeks, I've been in eleven!" Good point Lisa, but maybe that's what happens when you "don't get involved", or "stay out of it" most of the time.

BWAH, even BB having a dig at Lisa for being 'muzzled' as someone else put it the other day.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sparkles wrote: »
    Well, it's obviously been done on purpose & I haven't a clue why...but something is afoot.

Remember at the beginning, we were told all is not what it seems..I'm still puzzled by that.

Maybe it's us watching them watching us. :eek:

What a twist if we don't have LF during the day, because they are all members of the production team during the day to save money on BB.......and by night they turn into BB contestants...... that is why Marcus says he is on the Graveyard Shift....lol....

Only jesting of course...... but the laugh would then be on US.....:D
  • kirstylouise666kirstylouise666 Posts: 6,959
    Forum Member
    So now Sophie's admitting that she lied about letting Kris split her whiskers?

This, combined with her Bebo profile illustrate how one cannot believe a word this person says.:mad:

What's the bet that it isn't shown on highlights. Sophie a liar? never! :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't surprise me if the ultra-sharp people running BB didn't think to check whether there might be some stuff about BB in the mags first :rolleyes: Shoot the temp!:D

Can't have more than a few brain cells between them can they, judging by the way they've been messing things up so far.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    Firespire wrote: »
    I guess they are pre selected magazines that give gossip about the housemates pregnancy/girlfriends but don't tell them how each is placed, the only revelling one appears to be Charlie seems to have found out that Luke & Bex have said something negative about him. I'm not sure if housemates will change their belief that Charlie is the favourite and universally liked.

It clearly does go against BB rules -

If the housemates are hell bent on breaking the rules I don't see why BB can't change the goalposts and break their own rules. It's an interesting twist.
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Siavash has read an interview with his GF from a while back saying she's not worried about him straying in the house.

Ouch.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    isnt this a cop out ??its information from the outside world:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Siavash has read an interview with his GF from a while back saying she's not worried about him straying in the house.

lol......this gets better and better.......:D
  • mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope there is something positive about Freddie in what they've got to read
  • psy7chpsy7ch Posts: 10,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bea's been tipped off that we know she's bonkers.
  • hr100hr100 Posts: 374
    Forum Member
    I actually think its brilliant. So so funny
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Siavash has read an interview with his GF from a while back saying he's a wonderful guy and she's not worried about him straying in the house.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,693
    Forum Member

haha love it :D:D i wonder how he is feeling now
  • Claire_albaClaire_alba Posts: 769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    do u think that BB perhaps was trying to get them to think it was a double bluff and that they were being fed mis information from specially prepared mags? Either way its a pigs ear of things
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    Redmond wrote: »
    Ha, I found this one really funny for some reason: Marcus is reading the TV listings. #BB10

:D

That is a very clever personal selection, since then he would know this year BB didn't give us enough airtime of Livefeed. :mad:
  • LARulzLARulz Posts: 34,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a stupid idea
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    do u think that BB perhaps was trying to get them to think it was a double bluff and that they were being fed mis information from specially prepared mags? Either way its a pigs ear of things

Do you think the hms would be clever enough to think of it? Nah, me neither :D
  • MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, it's obviously been done on purpose & I haven't a clue why...but something is afoot.

Remember at the beginning, we were told all is not what it seems..I'm still puzzled by that.

Maybe it's us watching them watching us. :eek:

why oh why do people keep banging on about this, it's bliddy obvious what it meant, when they all went into the house they thouht they where housemates, but as it turned out they had to earn their places, so...it seemed to them that they where housemates, but all wasn't as it seemed, because they weren't really housemates...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is a very clever personal selection, since then he would know this year BB didn't give us enough airtime of Livefeed. :mad:

If they know they are not on LF during the day, they can relax a bit, and stop acting for the cameras......all that airtime wasted...... poor Charlie......;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunnydays wrote: »
    If they know they are not on LF during the day, they can relax a bit, and stop acting for the cameras......all that airtime wasted...... poor Charlie......;)

Yes, but I thought that one of the newbies (Tom) told them there was no daytime feed
  • SparklesSparkles Posts: 4,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MiniMeToo wrote: »
    why oh why do people keep banging on about this, it's bliddy obvious what it meant, when they all went into the house they thouht they where housemates, but as it turned out they had to earn their places, so...it seemed to them that they where housemates, but all wasn't as it seemed, because they weren't really housemates...

Okay. Very sorry. It's the first time I've mentionned it...but I take it I'm obviously stupid and will consider myself told off.

I must be stupid, it's not obvious to me..I think there will be something else too, but then I'm dumb like that.

I also think the articles they have been given have been 'doctored' somewhat. There may be some elements of 'true' articles in there, carefully selected snippets, but I suspect a lot has been written or rather put together by the production team.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay. Very sorry. It's the first time I've mentionned it...but I take it I'm obviously stupid and will consider myself told off.

I must be stupid, it's not obvious to me..I think there will be something else too, but then I'm dumb like that.

I also think the articles they have been given have been 'doctored' somewhat. There may be some elements of 'true' articles in there, carefully selected snippets, but I suspect a lot has been written by the production team.

Don't take it too personally, Sparkles. There are a lot of fms out there that like to think they are well hard
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is what Luke and Bex said about Charlie

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2822/18690021e143ef42257ad78.jpg - I dont think its that bad myself.

This is so mean on Sophie! I cant believe they let her know that people think she is pregnant, she is already self conscious of her weight gain anyway. I dont even think this is funny mean, I just think its mean.
  • SparklesSparkles Posts: 4,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't take it too personally, Sparkles. There are a lot of fms out there that like to think they are well hard

Sorry mashedpotatoes you are quite right.

What I meant to say, but didn't...is that this seems to me to fit in with the theme of 'all is not what it seems.' I don't think this is all as it first appears either. :)
  • Bella TrixBella Trix Posts: 7,278
    Forum Member
    'Bonkers' is actually really nice compared to some of the things people have been saying about her ;)