Home and Away Spencer and Maddie

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 930
Forum Member
✭✭
I am confused as last time I watched Home and away was when Spencer and Maddie first came into it.

Assumed they were brother and sister, now I heard they were in a relationship, what is going on?

Comments

• priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a lie they were actually a couple. Are they related to Roo, why has she adopted them?
  • ReoReo Posts: 8,658
    Forum Member
    They pretended to be brother and sister, their secret was that they were not siblings, but boyfriend and girlfriend and their parents disagreed with it so they ran away. But typical soap, it doesn't matter how in love a couple claim to be, they will soon split up. For a couple that ran away because they wanted to be together they have split up 2 or 3 times now.

Roo for some reason got close to them and she, Harvey and Alf decided to look after them, which included giving a room to Maddie and a caravan to Spencer. I like Spencer and Harvey's relationship, but Maddy is a brat.

It's hard to care really, I am glad that H&A has gone back to fostering, Jett, John and Gina and now just Jett and John has been a good fostering storyline, but 2 kids running away because they weren't allowed to be together and have now split up (again) is a poor storyline for a fostering plot. It also gives nothing to the storyline. Jett had his mother who died and a father he didn't know and then couldn't bond with, finding a new family with Gina and John, but you get nothing with Spencer and Maddy.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Reo :)
  • mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Glad they have broken up
  • ArtemsGirlArtemsGirl Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    Maddie gets on my nerves she is so annoying!!! Typical she breaks up with him and then gets jealous when he's hanging out with Rosie! She's such an attention seeker!
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maddie doesn't want Spencer herself but she doesn't want anyone else to have him either. She's so self-centred, she thinks he should be miserable and pining for her. I'm so glad he's not. I don't like Spencer when he's with Maddie but I do like him when he's not.