EE: Heather's mother? *may contain spoilers*

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 203
Forum Member
Have we ever seen her before or is she one of those characters that is only talked about but never seen?

Could she be a new character? Would this character have potential and who would you want to see her interact with?
Particularly with her daughter's death coming up there would be room for her to come in at the funeral..

Comments

• InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    We've seen her before. Absolutely vile person.
  • jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • eye3eye3 Posts: 2,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Played by Hyacinth Bucket's sister DaIsy
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    The last time Heather went to see her mother she found that she had moved and not left a forwarding address..wicked mare.:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    she called Heather pig and yet she wanted her help to get her off the loo...:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,314
    Forum Member
    yh she was that lady off hicenth (sp) that show my mum used to watch when i was little!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    yh she was that lady off hicenth (sp) that show my mum used to watch when i was little!

keeping up appearences..Was great comedy with Onslow eddie yeates in his vests :D
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 50,931
    Forum Member
    She was Mrs Claus in Santa Claus the movie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was brilliant and I always wanted them to bring her in full time. Queenie could have been an absolute legend!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,314
    Forum Member
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    keeping up appearences..Was great comedy with Onslow eddie yeates in his vests :D

Yeah thats it lol :D the guy with the vest, that family looked so dirty lol
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved Queenie she was brilliant, it would be great if they brought her back for Heather's funeral. We could finally see her softer side when she feels guilty about the way she treat Heather for all those years. I'd love to see Queenie vs Shirley again.
  • doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    But if she moved away without leaving a forwarding address, unless she sees Heather's death reported in the newspapers and gets in touch somehow, she'll not be invited to the funeral, as she has no family links in Walford - Heather got on the tube to try and visit her so she doesn't live locally.
  • NELLIENASHNELLIENASH Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she did come back it would only to see if Heather had left a will and to steal anything.

Evil old cow.
  • doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    NELLIENASH wrote: »
    If she did come back it would only to see if Heather had left a will and to steal anything.

Evil old cow.

True - in real life as soon as someone dies, more often than not, various 'rellies' gather like a set of vultures.... and usually they had very little to do with the deceased while they were alive.

But I can see Queenie staying away, just in case she ended up saddled with George to care for :eek: and she knows Heather didn't have any money