Team Haenow UNITE!

Spanner82Spanner82 Posts: 1,214
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Team Haenow we cannot let Team East win.. Ben is simply better than Fleur! lets bring out voting powers together and destroy the vote of east and bring unity and happiness into the world!

Comments

• zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He wont ever get a #1 haha
  • hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    #Haeniacs must stick together I want Ben to win and he will
  • ICON111ICON111 Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How does a Ben win bring "unity and happiness into the world"? :confused: Ben fans been over the top as usual.
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, but we'll see who is still around in 2 years..
  • nomnomnomnom Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    Ben winning will not bring unity and happiness to the world, only another boring male winner that gets dropped at the earliest convenience.
  • Spanner82Spanner82 Posts: 1,214
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ICON111 wrote: »
    How does a Ben win bring "peace and happiness into the world"? :confused: Ben fans been over the top as usual.

No, just drunk :)
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    I love them both and have done from the start. I think it's probably the first time that I have two favourites in the final.

I don't think I'll mind who wins TBH.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I love Ben and am definitely Team Haenow :cool: However I like Fleur too and wouldn't mind her winning. I just want to hear Ben singing suitable material in the future and not sure how this will happen :( Simon and X Factor have not shown any ability in allowing this so far.
  • EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nomnom wrote: »
    Ben winning will not bring unity and happiness to the world, only another boring male winner that gets dropped at the earliest convenience.

Now now, don't be so quick to jump to conclusions. Ben might not be as commercially viable as Fleur in the mainstream market, but he might get a career out of it like Matt Cardle has. That's all the man wants, to make a living using his voice.

To be honest I really don't mind who wins now. I've supported both Fleur and Ben all the way. Both of them will be signed anyway, so all that's at stake is the honour of winning.