2015 BDO Darts Thread

Comments

• Terrence ChantTerrence Chant Posts: 1,333,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    😜

I've backed Wesley the last two years and come unstuck so given him the swerve this year. So everybody pile on now before his odds come in after this match.

Or maybe not 😛
  • Spanner82Spanner82 Posts: 1,214
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got a bet on Scotty Dog Mitchell and Fallon Sherrock to win the titles
  • MadsocksMadsocks Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watching the coverage back from this evening, mainly because the fiancee roped me into watching Nymphomaniac. That's one weird ass film!!

Anyway, heard there were a few good matches tonight so looksing forward to it. Already seen Helen Skelton....sorry, Myler (dammit Richie, you're a lucky sod!!) so I'm happy! :D
  • ATNottsATNotts Posts: 1,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got a bet on Scotty Dog Mitchell and Fallon Sherrock to win the titles

Can't argue with that; Fallon Sherrock is, in patches, a class act and could give many of the (fairly mediocre) men a run for their money. A fantastic talent at such a young age.

As the BDO has handed the evening matches to BT Sport, and I'm not an insomniac, I've got to watch the evening games on Eurosport International in German. The commentary is very much lower key than British commentators - but that is par for the course in many sports, but the amount of "denglisch" used in the commentary is amazing!

(Denglisch being German, but interspersed with English).
  • tonypennystonypennys Posts: 6,069
    Forum Member
    Odd format at the darts Norris and Green wait four days to play then play again this afternoon
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Should be a fantastic afternoon of darts, Norris v Fitton should be a cracker! Plus they are starting with the lovely Aileen, I think. :)
  • PompeyBillPompeyBill Posts: 7,409
    Forum Member
    Madsocks wrote: »
    Should be a fantastic afternoon of darts, Norris v Fitton should be a cracker! Plus they are starting with the lovely Aileen, I think. :)

Fitton/Norris on first.

Should be a good afternoon of arrows this, looking forward to it.
  • swansea steveswansea steve Posts: 1,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does anyone have a link they could PM me for the evening sessions? I'd be really grateful. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PompeyBill wrote: »
    Fitton/Norris on first.

Should be a good afternoon of arrows this, looking forward to it.

Yeah, they seem to have changed the line up. Anyhoo, should hopefully be a superb game!
  • tsotso Posts: 25,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does anyone have a link they could PM me for the evening sessions? I'd be really grateful. :)

pm sent:)
  • nainznainz Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The director has been shocking this year, and they havn't started today off any better.
  • LiquidSnakeLiquidSnake Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Really good match this.

Think Norris is a well improved player the last 1-2 years. Reckon he'd do well in the PDC if he ever went pro.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck misses two match darts. Decider!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a fantastic match!
  • The NaitchThe Naitch Posts: 10,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First full action I've seen at the Lakeside this year and this has been a great wee match between Fitton and Chuck. Looks like going all the way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By far the best match of the tournament at the moment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So that's the top two seeds out now then. Bit of a surprise but I thought Dazzler looked in good nick in his first round match.
  • eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Belter of a match.
    Forum Member
    Yup, top match right there. Happy for Fitton but would have preferred Norris to come through because I reckon he would give better games as it went on. Fitton tends to put in some dodgy performances at times but maybe this is his year...?
    Forum Member
    This could be a cracker too. Robbie looking annoyed already. Nice 139 out from Sajwani.
  • Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not so bad when you win a leg but Sajwani is taking the piss a bit with the long celebrations after a 180.
  • Sylvester2007Sylvester2007 Posts: 4,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sajwani is milking it but anything that annoys the self loving Mr Green can only be good.

I think Green will win the torunament now, as long as he doesn't bottle it. Mitchell v Green could be a cracker if both progress.
  • Sylvester2007Sylvester2007 Posts: 4,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Green in sense of humour shock.

Easy win. Sajwani didn't really turn up. Shame as we all want close exciting matches.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    Would one of you kind souls pm so I can watch tonights games please.

Many thanks
  • tsotso Posts: 25,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would one of you kind souls pm so I can watch tonights games please.

Many thanks

check your pm..only just saw this