The Pub (Part 41)

1208209210211212214»

Comments

• Options
    twassingtontwassington Posts: 163,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    No doubt the Government are feverishly trying to word things differently to allow them to continue! :mad::mad:

I'm across the finishing line now. :D

Hurrah, it won't be long before you're all cosy & settled in. *clunk* :D

*slurrrp* I shall need to repaint in parts but it won't take long :):):)

I had a fiver each way on you :D
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *slurrrp* I shall need to repaint in parts but it won't take long :):):)

I had a fiver each way on you :D
    Are you planning on painting it before you move in?

That was lucky. :D
  • Options
    The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 201,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening Twass, Sr, & peeps :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening Twass, Sr, & peeps :)

Evening Joe *clunkity* :D

How is your wife doing these days, still continuing to improve I hope. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening Joe *clunkity* :D

How is your wife doing these days, still continuing to improve I hope. :)

Yeah, slow but sure till trying to get her blood pressure levels just right, It'll be a while still before we even think about her going back to work !

We should have been on the plane to teniffe yesterday, but had to pull the plug on that one !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, slow but sure till trying to get her blood pressure levels just right, It'll be a while still before we even think about her going back to work !

We should have been on the plane to teniffe yesterday, but had to pull the plug on that one !
    It's a slow process, not something that can be rushed. She'll get there tho'. :)
    Must be stressful for you too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a slow process, not something that can be rushed. She'll get there tho'. :)
    Must be stressful for you too.

Aye its sure is slow, it all this bloody house work, thats stressing me out & turning the auld hair grey !! :p
  • Options
    chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good blog HERE

Thanks for that Soup kitchen :)
    Following the discovery of the bones of Richard III, archaeologists are now digging up Tesco's car park looking for his horse. :D

Tee hee! :D
    * Whacks Chinnie with a claymore * :p

Grr! :mad:

Good to hear she's on the mend, but sorry about the holiday Sleeps. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chinchin wrote: »
    Thanks for that Soup kitchen :)
    Good to hear she's on the mend, but sorry about the holiday Sleeps. :)

Evening Chin, Och it was for the best really, she didn't fancy flying just in case!

Sorry tae read about, yer knackerd cooker & fridge mucker !!! :mad::mad::(:(:(:(
  • Options
    chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Evening Chin, Och it was for the best really, she didn't fancy flying just in case!

Sorry tae read about, yer knackerd cooker & fridge mucker !!! :mad::mad::(:(:(:(

Well they still work, just. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chinchin wrote: »
    Well they still work, just. :(

Aye but itt was the not having even a wee freezer that got me !! :mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you planning on painting it before you move in?

That was lucky. :D

Time for that once I'm in ;)

I missed that about your kitchenware chins :( Bad luck there, I'm leaving behind the landlord's oven that was partly bust for another landlord's oven that isn't :D

Glad Mrs Sleeps is on the mend, and shame about the hol but it's better to be safe than sorry :)
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Without getting my hopes up too much, i had a telephone interview for one of many jobs i've applied for today. She told me i made it on to a short-list of 30 out of 500 applicant's. Now to pray i get through to the second part of the interview. I said to her at the end of the interview that i was pleased to make on the short list.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Without getting my hopes up too much, i had a telephone interview for one of many jobs i've applied for today. She told me i made on to a short-list of 30 out of 500 applicant's. Now to pray i get through to the second part of the interview. I said to her at the end of the interview that i was pleased to make on the short list.

Well done Jason, let that give you confidence for the next interview, very best of luck to you!
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done Jason, let that give you confidence for the next interview, very best of luck to you!

Thanks! :D

I just hope i get it. It's for an admin role for an architectural company. Stick a floor plan in front of me and i'll be studying it for ages. My 3D design stuff might give me an advantage as i mentioned that in the interview too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Thanks! :D

I just hope i get it. It's for an admin role for an architectural company. Stick a floor plan in front of me and i'll be studying it for ages. My 3D design stuff might give me an advantage as i mentioned that in the interview too.

Oooh! That sounds a lovely job! Remember to give a firm brief handshake at start and end of interview and maintain eye contact with the interviewer ;)
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,836
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=64235623#post64235623
    This discussion has been closed.