Katie Hopkins

Comments

• Eva_Coco_MayEva_Coco_May Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand this stupid cow - she is so full of herself and the fact that she's become famous for being a gobby ****!!

I think she should just go sit in a corner and STFU !!!
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand this stupid cow - she is so full of herself and the fact that she's become famous for being a gobby ****!!

I think she should just go sit in a corner and STFU !!!

Hackit heid-the-baw.
  • Danny_GirlDanny_Girl Posts: 2,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will not be watching her new show where she is putting on a few stone and then shows how easy it is to lose it. She is trivialising the battles many have its weight gain and dieting. Luckily for her keeping a trim figure is not something she struggles with, she obviously has natural self discipline, likes exercise, eating healthily and above all hates being overweight so losing the weight she puts on will not be a struggle - she will be returning to her natural form. Not so easy for those who have had a lifetime of issues with overeating as a response to stress or emotional issue and may not have the time, money or simple food knowledge to change the food habits created over many years. For me to watch Kate keep have to keep that extra weight on for 2 years and see how hard she struggled to do so would (albeit in a reverse way) would give her a far better insight into how difficult living with weight problems can be. Then she might not be quite such an obnoxiously smug woman.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny_Girl wrote: »
    Will not be watching her new show where she is putting on a few stone and then shows how easy it is to lose it. She is trivialising the battles many have its weight gain and dieting. Luckily for her keeping a trim figure is not something she struggles with, she obviously has natural self discipline, likes exercise, eating healthily and above all hates being overweight so losing the weight she puts on will not be a struggle - she will be returning to her natural form. Not so easy for those who have had a lifetime of issues with overeating as a response to stress or emotional issue and may not have the time, money or simple food knowledge to change the food habits created over many years. For me to watch Kate keep have to keep that extra weight on for 2 years and see how hard she struggled to do so would (albeit in a reverse way) would give her a far better insight into how difficult living with weight problems can be. Then she might not be quite such an obnoxiously smug woman.
    Pity it doesn't extend to her nasty gob.
  • RoseAnneRoseAnne Posts: 3,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I digress slightly but but there is an Halloween episode of The Simpsons where the advert characters from billboards and shop fronts rampage throughout fhe town. They are stopped by the townsfolk singing "Just don't look" and turning their backs on them, starving them of what they crave, publicity.
    If no-one responded to anything she said she'd be out of a job in no time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RoseAnne wrote: »
    I digress slightly but but there is an Halloween episode of The Simpsons where the advert characters from billboards and shop fronts rampage throughout fhe town. They are stopped by the townsfolk singing "Just don't look" and turning their backs on them, starving them of what they crave, publicity.
    If no-one responded to anything she said she'd be out of a job in no time.

What is her job, and who employs her?
  • jonmorrisjonmorris Posts: 21,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's employed by people that know we love trolls like this. Whether we defend or attack them, we're adding another page click or ten.

Chances are she'll stop getting hired only when advertisers refuse to advertise alongside anything she says.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hackit heid-the-baw.

She sure is - I was shocked to read she's the same age as me ( 39) just goes to show, beauty comes from within.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jonmorris wrote: »
    She's employed by people that know we love trolls like this. Whether we defend or attack them, we're adding another page click or ten.

Chances are she'll stop getting hired only when advertisers refuse to advertise alongside anything she says.

Yep. I've stopped posting in the one in General Discussion because I'm not contributing to keeping her in the limelight. I know I've posted in this one, but only to agree with the bit in bold.
  • abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    Hackit heid-the-baw.
    I thought she wasn't bad-looking until she beefed-up.

Once she loses the weight, she'll be fine again.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is her job, and who employs her?

She's employed by The Sun to write a column but she seems to be a freelance rent a gob, wheeled out whenever they need someone to be controversial for cash.
  • galenagalena Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    I couldn't gain 3 stones in 3 months and lose it - not while holding down a full time job anyway - I simply wouldn't have time to eat all that food or time to exercise to lose it. Having plenty of money to pay for childcare and being able to devote yourself full time to the task of losing/gaining weight is hugely different to the norm where most of us neither have the time or money to devote buying healthy food and spending hours exercising. Bit pathetic anyway if she has come to this - isn't yoyo weight gain and peddling your diet advice the last ditch resort of the Z-list celeb? :D
  • AnonandonAnonandon Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    Yep. I've stopped posting in the one in General Discussion because I'm not contributing to keeping her in the limelight. I know I've posted in this one, but only to agree with the bit in bold.

I got nothing to submit but solidarity. KIll the thread......
  • xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    Shes kindof getting into the spirit of the Big Bro game and coming across
    as a kind of girl guide.... jolly hockeysticks .... good egg type female......

she could even win !
  • IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    She's favourite to win BB. Topping all the "Who's you're favourite?' polls across all forums/bb fan sites. She's hugely popular on FB and Twitter now too.

It's done her wonders.
    Forum Member
    Katie ......... as you ve never seen her before !

http://celebheaven.fpb.yuku.com/topic/2298
    Forum Member
    Sorry guys , but Katie is not going to win

........ Chegger's name is on the Big Bro Cup
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xxtimbo wrote: »
    Sorry guys , but Katie is not going to win

........ Chegger's name is on the Big Bro Cup

Think Mystic Meg's job is still safe for now :D
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My favourite was when she said that people with tattoos were attention seeking my sister was going off her head
  • user986user986 Posts: 138
    Forum Member

I dislike this woman but out of mere curiosity I watched her documentary and it pains me to say that she actually made sense. She mostly was referring to people NOT afflicted with medical conditions. She basically showed the LAZY lot how things can change if you take a better care of yourself. It was difficult but I had to admit it was a good documentary.

That said, I wish she stopped pretending she is the vile cow she wants everybody to believe she is - in the CBB she turned out to be better than others, let's be honest.
    Forum Member
    user986 wrote: »

That said, I wish she stopped pretending she is the vile cow she wants everybody to believe she is - in the CBB she turned out to be better than others, let's be honest.

YOU did nt watch it did you ?
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    She's employed by The Sun to write a column but she seems to be a freelance rent a gob, wheeled out whenever they need someone to be controversial for cash.
    I wonder what she puts as her profession at passport control ... "Professional hate figure" ? Be a new one at JFK airport.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what she puts as her profession at passport control ... "Professional hate figure" ? Be a new one at JFK airport.

Nah. That'd give her too much importance. I think 'Amateur ***t' is a more fortuitous way of describing it. Fatties can lose weight by eating less. Big nosed uglies can only change their appearance via surgery.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    user986 wrote: »
    I wish she stopped pretending she is the vile cow she wants everybody to believe she is - in the CBB she turned out to be better than others, let's be honest.

I didn't watch CBB but I think her trolling is a massive act. She's like a cartoon baddie. Nobody really thinks or behaves like that. The question is, why do most of the British public fall for it every single time?
  • CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweetums wrote: »
    I didn't watch CBB but I think her trolling is a massive act. She's like a cartoon baddie. Nobody really thinks or behaves like that. The question is, why do most of the British public fall for it every single time?

CBB showed a lot of her insecurities, nastiness and pettiness when she lost. It was the real KH and not a troll hiding behind a computer. Of course the character she presents is a big cartoon baddie - its the image she has built and wants to portray - but behind all that is a rather unpleasant woman too.
This discussion has been closed.