[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm confused how you've come to that conclusion about him. :confused: The only conflict I remember him ever having on the show was actually with the other men last season - Mauricio and Paul - and they were very minor at that.
    Yeah conflict motivated by the bitchiness and bullsh*t which he was fully caught up in.

Arguing and stirring trouble about the non-existant lawsuit which he was fully aware didn't exist. And don't tell me he wasn't, every single other person on the show knew it. Trying to compare some gossip over Lisa selling stories to deeply personal stuff involving children.

Mauricio and Paul were arguing about real issues or about how the issues that were being thrown by the wives didn't matter. Ken was just an interfering busy body making petty irrelevant housewives-esque arguments.
  • Lil_MLil_M Posts: 2,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miami is a bit meh. I kinda want to see a showdown between Lea and Marysol. Nonetheless, vastly superior to New Jersey (which to be honest this whole seasons has been boring and repetitive).

BH looks interesting and so does Atl.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I miss New York too. Glad Kelly's back for a bit. She did an interview with AllAboutTrh.com that I found interesting. She said she was only ever meant for a few episodes and was never a real housewive.
    I can see why they brought Kelly back even just for a couple of scenes.

To get back into somewhere. I mean lets be honest Kelly was/is the only real proper page 6 New York socialite who even now she's not on the show still gets the invites while the show is having to make do with confrontation lunches and charity dos and fake product launches the show has to put on itself.

Carol probably could but she seems the type who doesn't want people to think she's one of the New York scenester types.
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Roll on Beverly Hills is all I can say!! This season looks awesome. A special mention about Kim looking great is needed too! :D
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks BumbeSquat for posting the previews for Beverly Hills and Atlanta :D

Roll on Beverly Hills, looks like a good season. Just what I need after the mess that's been New Jersey this season. The new women look like good additions, and look like they are going to bring it. So thrilled that duck lips Taylor has gone. Not before time! Agree with Andrew, Kim looks great and I'm really pleased to see that. So over Kyle though :yawn:

Its actually made my day that Atlanta is starting up again in Nov :o:D Im so excited for the new season. I really thought we might have to wait till the new year. Cant wait for more of crazy Kenya's antics. Twirl!! :p

I wonder what this means for the rest of Miami's season though. Will they move it to Sun when BH/VR starts, and pair it up with Atlanta?

I'm really interested to find out when we are going to get the new season of NY, I'm thinking the new year now? Its been well over a year since we had any NY, we will have had 2 seasons of Beverly Hills in the time NY has been off the air :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    Really surprised we're getting Atlanta before New York, it feels like they only started filming Atlanta a month or so ago and NY feels like its been filming for ages. NY def started production before Atlanta anyway... what gives?
  • DC1983DC1983 Posts: 601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://uk.eonline.com/news/460270/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-new-castmembers-joyce-giraud-and-carlton-gebbia-preview-season-4

This is a quick video of the 2 new Beverly Hills Housewives Joyce Giraud and Carlton Gebbia. They seem nice enough, but will need to watch the whole season before judging them after what happened with Yolanda after the Reunion.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thttp://uk.eonline.com/news/460270/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-new-castmembers-joyce-giraud-and-carlton-gebbia-preview-season-4

This is a quick video of the 2 new Beverly Hills Housewives Joyce Giraud and Carlton Gebbia. They seem nice enough, but will need to watch the whole season before judging them after what happened with Yolanda after the Reunion.

I already love Joyce, even more after the interview. Still not sure on Carlton, she doesn't seem to fit and honestly, only seems to be there because she is lisas allie.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I'm tired of your goddamn mouth, you're a big stubborn old man, SHUT UP!" - Kim Richards, line of the series already. Love how Kim isn't afraid to say what she thinks against the 'favourites'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've started watching NJ from the start on Bio as I'd never seen it, I can now see why you all say it's gone downhill.
  • Madonna38Madonna38 Posts: 2,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arghhhhh. I am so angry at Vancouver. HOW does Jody not see how vile she is. She is one of the most hideous people I am glad I've never met. Absolute cow (no offence to all the cows out there) I love Christina though.
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DC1983 wrote: »
    http://uk.eonline.com/news/460270/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-new-castmembers-joyce-giraud-and-carlton-gebbia-preview-season-4

Thanks for posting. They both seem nice. Looking forward to seeing Carlton, as from the trailer, she looks like she may be fun.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jenbonjovi wrote: »
    I've started watching NJ from the start on Bio as I'd never seen it, I can now see why you all say it's gone downhill.

Oh, you will love it. So much good stuff to come. The show now is not a patch on what it was in Season 1 and 2.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    The Beverly Hills trailer looks so good! :D Lots of drama and shifting alliances. Just what I want in a housewives show! One interesting thing I read about the premiere episode is that its a cross over with Vanderpump Rules as Kyle asks the delightful staff of SUR to cater a party. The new housewives look good for their worth. Its just nice to have some new blood in the cast

The Atlanta mini preview looks good. I knew that when Kenya got that massive pay rise her ego would be out of control and I am so glad she is fighting with Nene. Speaking of which did anybody watch I dream of Nene? I actually thought it was pretty good.I was so shocked to learn that Greg has 5 other kids! He kept that quiet :p I think i'm going to watch this show all the way through. Tamras wedding show was nice but thats all I really have to say about it. It was nice lol

Miami is going along nicely I liked to see Lea's sons party. It was a shock to see a proper childrens party instead of something like Taylor Armstrongs children parties. Adriana is just crazy and the fact is she lied. She lied and is still lying and trying to turn it around on Lea when she is the one who lied. If you take out the money aspect she still deceived Lea. They showed a montage a couple weeks back of Lea asking about the wedding and Adriana lying throughout the show! I think Lea is trying to move on but Adriana is just stupid. That article from the 90's said that her middle name is Lea! I think it is two different situations and trying to say they not is just the work of an idiot! :mad: Marysol is pissing me off too. If there is no Mama Elsa I don't want her. On a more positive note I am enjoying Alexia being back on the show and the Frankie recovery stuff was really interesting to watch. I actually do like Lisa and felt sorry for her having to put up with her in laws
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah at least on vancouver the other housewives seem to be turning against Jody and realising she's ridiculous - fingers crossed it comtinues
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really enjoyed this weeks NJ and Miami.
    NJ- I could watch Juicy and Rosie for a full hour, they crack me up and it's nice to see some humour. Also loved Chris Laurita's reaction to Teresa giving Jacqueline tips on public speaking, lol.
    Miami- Poor Lisa, her Mother in law is so overbearing, but it appears to be more to do with different cultures than her really disliking Lisa.
    I have never been a fan of Alexia but her son Frankie is so lovely. Adriana was clutching at straws with the 'dirt' on Lea. As for Marysol, I can't abide her. The only reason she was there was because of her Mama Elsa and now she's not on screen they need to let her go.
    Gonna try and catch 'I Dream Of Nene at some point over the weekend.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah at least on vancouver the other housewives seem to be turning against Jody and realising she's ridiculous - fingers crossed it comtinues

Really hope so, what she did to Mary again was outrageous and for once all the ladies agreed. At least Mary appeared to be gaining additional support from Reiko and Ronnie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like the impressions Christina and Mary do of Jody too!
  • Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, I thought Tamra was the biggest bitch on HWs... and then I saw Jody. What a disgusting, evil woman.
    Mary is so sweet and doesn't deserve any of this nonsense.

P.S - still can't believe BHS3 hasn't been on yet! GET TO WORK ITV2!!
  • sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Madonna38 wrote: »
    Arghhhhh. I am so angry at Vancouver. HOW does Jody not see how vile she is. She is one of the most hideous people I am glad I've never met. Absolute cow (no offence to all the cows out there) I love Christina though.

Agree. I have been left speechless by her :eek: Horrific person. Just appalling.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm doing catch up but I am hoping for this too. She's vile. I also think Ronnie has some serious issues and needs more than rehab!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you ever wonder why you watch the Real Housewives and then realise that they are all so nuts and unreal that it makes YOU feel like a real human being - and glad to be normal!

I kind of hate myself for watching such trash - but I find it addictive! :o
  • alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You do have to wonder about developmental ages when watching RHOV... 40s going on 6?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    Finally, RHONJ is coming to an end. Tomorrow and next week is going to be the 2 part finale, then there are two reunion shows, and on the 20th of October, there is going to be one last "Secrets Revealed" episode. Thank God! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimkam_kim wrote: »
    I knew that when Kenya got that massive pay rise...
    Kenya didn't get a massive pay rise. It was a fake story she put out and Andy Cohen shot down.

I can't imagine Kenya was in any position to demand anything. She's totally broke and lied to producers last season, hardly a great negotiating stance.