Options

Mel to Kendra Have You Been Wet Since You Got In Here

MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
Forum Member
✭✭✭
My Vodka &Coke almost got splattered all over my Laptop last night when they showed an exclusive clip of Mel asking Kendra and the other Females that everyday question on the ITV Show. I thought I heard everything on this show but that beats the lot.

In case anyone makes the comment she was not referring to the Rain.

Comments

• Options
    susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So would you have spluttered your vodka and coke if someone asked Jake if he'd had a hard-on? In fact, Jake has mentioned it himself. Women have sex lives too, sorry if that's upsetting. ;-)
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    susie-4964 wrote: »
    So would you have spluttered your vodka and coke if someone asked Jake if he'd had a hard-on? In fact, Jake has mentioned it himself. Women have sex lives too, sorry if that's upsetting. ;-)

I know, shocking, isn't it. :D

Poor delicate OP. ;-)
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member

It's interesting though as Jake has been labelled a creep, sleazy and a virtual pervert on here because of his open sex talk so what about Mel then if we're talking equality :cool:
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The talk doesn't bother me it's just the way they all act as though they're gagging for it because they've had to do without for a few days.
    It's all a bit like horny teens rather than grown adults
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Please don't try and be a smart Alec it is not required. If anyone is not surprised at her saying that in front of the whole camp they are kidding themselves on. Some of the men asked her to repeat it because they were so shocked she said it.
  • Options
    rowing8rowing8 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Funny that ! I was partaking in the very same tipple. Us vodka and coke drinkers must be a precious lot then. 'cause I thought where's that women's dignity, then I realised she wasn't interested in a reply she just wanted to talk dirty and shock them. It seems that footballer Jimmy agreed because he was taken back, must be a vodka and coke drinker as well ! I don't know why Jake needs to ask other men if they have a hard on either, he knows the answer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rowing8 wrote: »
    Funny that ! I was partaking in the very same tipple. Us vodka and coke drinkers must be a precious lot then. 'cause I thought where's that women's dignity, then I realised she wasn't interested in a reply she just wanted to talk dirty and shock them. It seems that footballer Jimmy agreed because he was taken back, must be a vodka and coke drinker as well ! I don't know why Jake needs to ask other men if they have a hard on either, he knows the answer.

I am glad someone else thought the same. At least she does not have Kids that could have heard their Mother saying such a classy comment.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    The talk doesn't bother me it's just the way they all act as though they're gagging for it because they've had to do without for a few days.
    It's all a bit like horny teens rather than grown adults

It's the same every year, bloody nauseating.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    I am glad someone else thought the same. At least she does not have Kids that could have heard their Mother saying such a classy comment.

Mel has two sons.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel has two sons.

Thanks I checked and they are 10 and 12, oh dear the Playground could be fun on Monday.
  • Options
    CorstemmeeCorstemmee Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My Vodka &Coke almost got splattered all over my Laptop last night when they showed an exclusive clip of Mel asking Kendra and the other Females that everyday question on the ITV Show. I thought I heard everything on this show but that beats the lot.

In case anyone makes the comment she was not referring to the Rain.

I don't find that sort of talk shocking, but I do find it pathetic and unnecessary.
  • Options
    stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was this on the main show or the Itv 2 show ?
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was rather a weird way to ask if anyone had felt randy. Considering how long they've been there it's laughable and the usual airtime grabbing tripe. I thought Mel was better than that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stv viewer wrote: »
    Was this on the main show or the Itv 2 show ?

ITV2 Show and was featured as an exclusive.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks I checked and they are 10 and 12, oh dear the Playground could be fun on Monday.

The poor dabs are probably used to it after the Twitter stuff between her and the chancer she married.
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corstemmee wrote: »
    I don't find that sort of talk shocking, but I do find it pathetic and unnecessary.
    completely unnecessary, wasnt requred and not ladylike one bit..
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ... Some of the men asked her to repeat it because they were so shocked she said it.

Yeah, they were shocked the same way delicate flower Joe Swash was shocked at Kendra's B.O. It's all done for effect.

It's up to ITV to pick whatever gets broadcast on either show. If you don't think males AND females don't talk like that when confined together for weeks at a time then you've never seen Big Brother.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL

Bet she has.
  • Options
    jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    I'm not particularly shocked by that sort of talk, but there is a time and place and that wasn't it. They all know that everything they say is broadcast, so that's why I had the feeling she said it for effect. Maybe she's a bit peed off with some of the blokes talking about 'hard on's', I don't know. I do like Mel, she is a very gutsy lady, but no, I have to say I didn't much like that and I'm not even a vodka and coke drinker, give me a nice big glass of wine any day thank you. ;-)
  • Options
    maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    The poor dabs are probably used to it after the Twitter stuff between her and the chancer she married.

Yes I must admit that twitter stuff was vile. I actually was certain that her account must have been hacked when it was all posted but alas no.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That was EEK!!! :o
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    It was rather a weird way to ask if anyone had felt randy. Considering how long they've been there it's laughable and the usual airtime grabbing tripe. I thought Mel was better than that.

Better than what exactly. The woman is has been arrested for battering her husband. Hardly a delicate flower is she.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Better than what exactly. The woman is has been arrested for battering her husband. Hardly a delicate flower is she.

I was trying (and failing) to be facetious.:(
  • Options
    warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Silly me. I thought she meant..'Have you washed /got wet/had a shower/been in the pool yet.
  • Options
    rowing8rowing8 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Definitely not ! She seems to be beyond ladette.