criminal minds s10

mackembloke72mackembloke72 Posts: 236
Forum Member
am i right in thinking only half of season 10 has been shown and when is the rest going to be aired please

Comments

• donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes, mid season break. No idea when its back as not seen any advertising for it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    am i right in thinking only half of season 10 has been shown and when is the rest going to be aired please

I'm sure that Criminal Minds returns on 9th March at 9pm I think as I saw ad other day for it as was wondering same thing

found a link that says it is 9th march at 9pm

http://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/criminal-mind/
  • MoJo-GirlMoJo-Girl Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bloody hate these mid-season breaks. Why do they have them on almost EVERY AMERICAN PROGRAMME! It's so frustrating.

It never used to happen back in the day with Friends, Will & Grace, Frasier etc. It's a new thing and it needs to stop.

Now.

Rant over!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    There are just some actors i feel shouldn't play someone who is part of law enforcement. Jennifer Love Hewitt is one of those.
  • chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MoJo-Girl wrote: »
    I bloody hate these mid-season breaks. Why do they have them on almost EVERY AMERICAN PROGRAMME! It's so frustrating.

It never used to happen back in the day with Friends, Will & Grace, Frasier etc. It's a new thing and it needs to stop.

Now.

Rant over!

I agree. In the US criminal minds has had another break its so frustrating trying to remember what happened previously when theres gaps constantly.