'Michael Jackson was not my father,' says man at center of lovechild rumours

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 677
Forum Member
✭✭
According to the Mirror ...

'Omer, 25, from Norway, who lived with Jackson at his Neverland ranch for eight years, hails the tragic pop legend as his “best friend”.

But he says there is no biological link between him and Jackson, despite widespread rumours he is the King of Pop’s illegitimate child, fathered during an alleged fling with Omer’s mum in 1983.'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/2009/07/26/michael-jackson-was-not-my-father-says-man-at-center-of-lovechild-rumours-115875-21547640/

Well hopefully that at least will put an end to all the speculation!

Comments

• bootyachebootyache Posts: 15,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christ, could Omar have molested Michael?:eek:

These questions and more will be answered in the next instalment. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    luvnlight wrote: »

'Omer, 25, from Norway, who lived with Jackson at his Neverland ranch for eight years, hails the tragic pop legend as his “best friend”.

But he says there is no biological link between him and Jackson, despite widespread rumours he is the King of Pop’s illegitimate child, fathered during an alleged fling with Omer’s mum in 1983.'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/2009/07/26/michael-jackson-was-not-my-father-says-man-at-center-of-lovechild-rumours-115875-21547640/

hhmm funny how the mirrors sister paper the sun reported that he is after a DNA test, and how rebbies son austin had told rebbie that omar had tpld him michael was his father (acording to reports.), add on top of that how omars 'father' has been rather vague i cant understand how his dad didnt just says yes he is mine instead of 'i dont want to discuss it' and why would omar be in hiding now he's 'confirmed' he's not mjs son.
    how long before another sources says a DNA has or is being done.
    :confused: its all rather confusing.

isnt it strange how the papers have only asked omar and his father about the situation and not omars mother.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder how long it will be before a story of genuine friendship will be used to interpret it into something sinister :rolleyes:
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    I wonder how long it will be before a story of genuine friendship will be used to interpret it into something sinister :rolleyes:

Even if nothing sinister went on, it's still creepy that MJ shared a bed with him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dory22 wrote: »
    hhmm funny how the mirrors sister paper the sun reported that he is after a DNA test, and how rebbies son austin had told rebbie that omar had tpld him michael was his father (acording to reports.), add on top of that how omars 'father' has been rather vague i cant understand how his dad didnt just says yes he is mine instead of 'i dont want to discuss it' and why would omar be in hiding now he's 'confirmed' he's not mjs son.
    how long before another sources says a DNA has or is being done.
    :confused: its all rather confusing.

isnt it strange how the papers have only asked omar and his father about the situation and not omars mother.

I don't think even the media know fact from fiction any more and are making it up as they go along!!
  • Imperfect AngelImperfect Angel Posts: 3,750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's funny how these British tabloids always get the exclusives
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    Even if nothing sinister went on, it's still creepy that MJ shared a bed with him.

The bed was 20feet long and 40foot wide.

Says a lot about MJs manhood. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That part of the article hasn't come from Omer himself it was by a so called friend .. so it could still be just more speculation?
    Forum Member
    That part of the article hasn't come from Omer himself it was by a so called friend .. so it could still be just more speculation?

Yes it could be, but MJ admitted himself he had shared a bed with a child and I find the whole idea creepy.

My friend's daughter has slept over at mine before, what would people on here say if I suddenly announced she slept in my bed and not in my daughter's room?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think even the media know fact from fiction any more and are making it up as they go along!!

the media dont let a little thing called fact get in the way of a story.
    a DNA test would put a stop to this what ever the outcome, i would of thought omar would want to clear mjs name if he's as close to him as he said he was, oh wait i forgot omar is trying to become a rapper so he needs the extra publicty ( is everyone cashing in on mj) give it a couple of weeks and a DNA test will turn up no doubt.
  • CentCent Posts: 26,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How long before its revealed Omer is the father of Blanket? ;)
    Forum Member
    bootyache wrote: »

Says a lot about MJs manhood. :eek:

I saw once on Cribs that Mel B's bed was four king size beds pushed together. Does that mean there would be nothing wrong with her sharing her bed with a child?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

must of been murder trying to get sheets and devuts for that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw once on Cribs that Mel B's bed was four king size beds pushed together. Does that mean there would be nothing wrong with her sharing her bed with a child?

Well, I don't have a suspicious mind, so if Mel B wants to share her big bed with a child it's her business.

I wouldn't think straight away she was a paedophile. There are many innocent reasons why a child could end up in an adults bed.

Would you think she was a paedophile and if yes, why? :)

And do you think all the parents less well off who don't have a choice of bedrooms and their children sleep with the parents are all paedophiles?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dory22 wrote: »
    must of been murder trying to get sheets and devuts for that.

:D:D:D

Specially made by me. :cool:
    Forum Member
    Well, I don't have a suspicious mind, so if Mel B wants to share her big bed with a child it's her business.

I wouldn't think straight away she was a paedophile. There are many innocent reasons why a child could end up in an adults bed.

Would you think she was a paedophile and if yes, why? :)

And do you think all the parents less well off who don't have a choice of bedrooms and their children sleep with the parents are all paedophiles?

I wouldn't think Mel B was a paedophile but I would find it creepy.

I don't think there is anything wrong with children sharing a bed with their own parents.
  • Rob!!3Rob!!3 Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whats creepy about. MJ is not exactly giving him a blowjob on the bed is he. ;)
    Forum Member
    Rob!!3 wrote: »
    Whats creepy about. MJ is not exactly giving him a blowjob on the bed is he. ;)

An adult is sharing a bed with a child who he met in another country and liked so much he flew the child and his family all the way to America and financed them to stay there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    An adult is sharing a bed with a child who he met in another country and liked so much he flew the child and his family all the way to America and financed them to stay there.

Sure,if you're sad enough to believe EVERYTHING written the the tabloids,anything's possible:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Taboo wrote: »
    Sure,if you're sad enough to believe EVERYTHING written the the tabloids,anything's possible:rolleyes:

The media don't always get everything wrong.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    The media don't always get everything wrong.

90% is made up to sell papers. Unless it comes from the family,I take whatever is written with a very large pinch of salt.
    Forum Member
    90% is made up to sell papers. Unless it comes from the family,I take whatever is written with a very large pinch of salt.

So do you believe the media when they said that Omar has said that MJ didn't touch him and he was planning to testify for him in that trial?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,881
    Forum Member

Exactly. You should see how much tabloids fork out to celebrities in libel costs but it always so much less than the money they make from printing the story in the first place which is why they do it. I had a friend who did work experience with The Mirror and the experience put him off ever working for a tabloid. They all admitted they just make it up because the sales are always so much more than the libel payments they have to pay out.
    Forum Member
    sophloz wrote: »
    Exactly. You should see how much tabloids fork out to celebrities in libel costs but it always so much less than the money they make from printing the story in the first place which is why they do it. I had a friend who did work experience with The Mirror and the experience put him off ever working for a tabloid. They all admitted they just make it up because the sales are always so much more than the libel payments they have to pay out.

The main selling point of the story linked in the OP is the fact that Omar is not MJ's son. You have to read the whole article to find out what I had mentioned. If they were lying about it to sell papers wouldn't they have highlighted those facts within the headline to draw people into buying the paper?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 451
    Forum Member

It is the media speculating.....and when they have had enough of the games they will come out with something else:cool: be it true are not.......its been going on for years and hardly likely too stop now... it sells.

I cant blame some people for feeling confused if I remember rightly MICHAEL fell out with the Daily Mirror in the 80s cant remember which incident it was........:confused: I think it was to do with his face......in any event he didnt think to highly of the paper.