Options

Luisa is too much in every way

WoodentopWoodentop Posts: 3,088
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Given the seeming higher profile of this series, unfortunately, unlike the structured Apprentice show and most influential people's lack of interest in the tabloids and gossip mags, she may find the extent she has revealed her character could have a negative effect on her future career prospects.

If she only wants to be a celebrity living a high octane lifestyle then fine, but her professionalism must be open to question and no matter how well things are for now, they have a habit of biting you on the bum. It's then when she may regret much she has exhibited, however relevant for the entertainment of many who may be enjoying what she is doing.

And being strong in character isn't shouting and arguing endlessly, but making your point succinctly, intelligently and being able to rise above those who are irrelevant or make irrelevant comment.

Comments

• Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree . I think she'll regret coming on BB as it could affect her future career .

She's an entertaining HM but I seriously question her judgement .
  • Options
    olliehotolliehot Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    I agree . I think she'll regret coming on BB as it could affect her future career .

She's an entertaining HM but I seriously question her judgement .

well i reckon she stands her ground sticks up for herself and is not afraid to have a laught, dappy and lionel were both shown up in there arguments with her and doubt they will go there again i like her a lot
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    olliehot wrote: »
    well i reckon she stands her ground sticks up for herself and is not afraid to have a laught, dappy and lionel were both shown up in there arguments with her and doubt they will go there again i like her a lot

Agreed.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She will make more money after this than the rest of them put together
  • Options
    Nuggets69Nuggets69 Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    Luisa is the hest housemate. Without her we have nothing.