✭✭✭✭
Starts 10th November on Sky Living.

Comments

• Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will be series recording when available to

Maggie Q was the main attraction for me to see this.
  • Options
    chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant wait it just better get a dvd release
  • Options
    anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Watched the first episode on demand. The opening scene was pretty shocking. Someone really hates women. It's all very far fetched but watchable.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive seen it too really good
  • Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched first ep on demand and enjoyed. Maggie Q was the only reason I wanted to watch this. Hopefully it will get renewed unless it already has. Also like that she has a bit of nikita in her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im watching at US pace but the halloween episode is awesome
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw a trailer for this earlier and I will be heading to the Sky website to see the first episode later :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    I saw a trailer for this earlier and I will be heading to the Sky website to see the first episode later :)

The first episode is available on catch up on your telly.
  • Options
    SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im watching at US pace but the halloween episode is awesome

I've just finished epi 3 (via CBS.com) & I absolutely love this show! 👍 ... Just gets better & better! 😊 ... Hope it gets renewed aswell! 😎
  • Options
    TiexenTiexen Posts: 602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    I've just finished epi 3 (via CBS.com) & I absolutely love this show! 👍 ... Just gets better & better! 😊 ... Hope it gets renewed aswell! 😎

Madam Secretary, Scorpion, Stalker and NCIS: New Orleans have all received back nine/full season orders from the network, runs of each show will now consist of 22 episodes.
  • Options
    SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tiexen wrote: »
    Madam Secretary, Scorpion, Stalker and NCIS: New Orleans have all received back nine/full season orders from the network, runs of each show will now consist of 22 episodes.

Absolutely fantastic!!!!! :D
  • Options
    carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,705
    Forum Member
    Count me in for at least the first few eps. Happy to give anything with Maggie Q in it a go.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just watched the first episode. I will discuss in more detail after it airs on TV but I love it! Very interesting.
  • Options
    StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    Count me in for at least the first few eps. Happy to give anything with Maggie Q in it a go.
    Maggie Q is the main hook for me - and it isn't a bad opening episode, {Sky on Demand thing} ........but I'm not totally hooked yet.
  • Options
    via_487via_487 Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched the first episode. Looks very promising.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hasn't hooked me yet either; not as quick as Nikita! Weird seeing Maggie Q in another role so (relatively) quickly.

Some kinda obvious plotting, to be honest; she's doing the job 'cos she's been stalked before, him 'stalking' his ex.

And that ending was so sign-posted!

Still. Will give it another few eps. (And probably still watch it anyway! I mean come on. It's Maggie Q! :D)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If anything, at least the show shows how anyone can be a stalker and how anyone can become a victim. It's shedding light on a crime that, I think, isn't spoken about a lot, and definitely not in any great detail.
  • Options
    StillTryingSE25StillTryingSE25 Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    Watched the first episode last night and it was good. Being a Nikita fan, so I was interested to see Maggie in something new! So will be tuning in again next week!
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    caught the first episode of this last night (forgot it started on the 10th Nov :blush:)

huge Maggie Q fan and I wanted to see her in something other than Nikita (tv wise)

Im not totally hooked yet but I will definitely be watching episode 2 tonight

its an interesting concept, showing that absolutely anyone can be a stalker - Im looking forward to learning more about Beth and Jack and delving into their backgrounds in more depth
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watched the first episode on demand. The opening scene was pretty shocking. Someone really hates women. It's all very far fetched but watchable.

Thought exactly the same, watching the opening moments, of the show.

Looks like a great show, so far. Glad I just chanced upon it last night on Sky Living (as well as Living + 1, of course). Always good to just find a good drama sometimes, like that - this time it was just a complete fluke. First episode was on Sunday night 16th Nov, followed by the next episode on 17th November on Sky Living. Always a good way of doing it.

Interesting as some FM's say, the show seems to be tackling a rarely-publicised or understood crime (or a crime shown & highlighted on TV like this, generally) except for hearing about the obvious celebrity cases. Should hopefully do well to try & quell or dispel some of the most common misconceptions around this particular type of crime or type of offending.
  • Options
    via_487via_487 Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched the second (UK pace) episode last night. Another shocker in places.
    Although the concept is different, this reminds me of the early days of Criminal Minds, when an episode could actually be gripping and you looked forward to the next one out of curiosity, rather than (as I do now with CMs) out of loyalty.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    via_487 wrote: »
    Watched the second (UK pace) episode last night. Another shocker in places.
    Although the concept is different, this reminds me of the early days of Criminal Minds, when an episode could actually be gripping and you looked forward to the next one out of curiosity, rather than (as I do now with CMs) out of loyalty.

It reminded me a little of Criminal Minds too. The opening scenes are always really shocking and scary. Last nights was like something out of Scream.
  • Options
    Callum CollumCallum Collum Posts: 4,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To me it's like Criminal Minds with bits missing. It hasn't gripped me. But I'll give it a bit longer and see what emerges.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's certainly not as good and gripping as "Nikita". It's basically just another police procedural but tackling a subject not done before.
  • Options
    RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not normally into the whole American crime drama thing, there's a lot out of there and none really have any specific usp's that stand out for me.

Saying that though, I'm absolutely gripped by this show. It's so interesting and a lot of the scenes, such as the opening of the first episode are genuinely shocking.

It's quite scary though. The concept of stalkers I mean. Anyone can be one and anyone can be a victim of one. Quite terrifying 😱😱😱