Nadia CLEARED Of Common Assault

2»

Comments

• Options
    bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MRS LAWSON wrote:
    Well in our case the violence was necessary, after years of trying everything else under the sun that was the only thing that worked. Not a damaging beating or anything like that, just a swift wack from my daughter who saw red in the playground and had herself a red bump the size of an egg. What do you say to that?

I said "violence is rarely ever necessary" :cool:
  • Options
    MRS LAWSONMRS LAWSON Posts: 16,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why call people no marks? I'm sure she means a lot to many people if only her family.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MRS LAWSON wrote:
    Why call people no marks? I'm sure she means a lot to many people if only her family.

She's a no mark to me. That's all!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    I said "violence is rarely ever necessary" :cool:
    Don't you pull faces at me! :mad: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MRS LAWSON wrote:
    Don't you pull faces at me! :mad: :D

I'm not pulling faces, MRS L ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    She's a no mark to me. That's all!
    No one is a no mark, not even mindless thugs, everyone has a right to be here and be what they want to be. Some people are just brought up badly unfortunately, no you of course! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MRS LAWSON wrote:
    No one is a no mark, not even mindless thugs, everyone has a right to be here and be what they want to be. Some people are just brought up badly unfortunately, no you of course! :)

Using the term has nothing to do with her unbringing or the fact I don't think she should be here :confused:. I'm using it in terms of her "celebrity"- a bit like using the terms "ligger" or "zeleb".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    Using the term has nothing to do with her unbringing or the fact I don't think she should be here :confused:. I'm using it in terms of her "celebrity"- a bit like using the terms "ligger" or "zeleb".
    Fair enough, I think we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. I just get so worked up about thuggishness.
  • Options
    high_on_candyhigh_on_candy Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The manw as a ********. Go punch him in the face!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel sorry for Nadia.

"I thought he was going to hit me in the face with the glass. My face pays my mortgage".