I hate Charlie, snake and sneeky!!

tellmealltellmeall Posts: 1,468
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I was a big fan of charlie until tonight....

what a ****ing sneeky prat!!!

Sophia only got to become a housemate in tonites HL show and was her first time gettin wine etc...but they decide to take it off her the greedy pack of *******....and charlie was rite in ther helping and sneeky laughin...

also total cringe at his "lets put on a show" thing omg its been done before mate....alot better than you....brian, kemal!! He is not in their league......

i hate him

On a positive note, tonites highlight show was great!! Loved it. This series is shaping up well now that the horrible opening twist is over.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the same, He is always the centre off attention, Hes very happy and confident and that is a good thing, but he is a little too out there and is getting the most screen time in my opinion! It's like the Charlie show!
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    There was something incredibly annoying about him prancing around in Siavashs clothes, laughing as if it was the funniest thing he'd ever done.

And I'm sorry, but I find all the camp singing and dancing to spice girls songs intollerable too :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,677
    Forum Member
    they just don't get it, these housemates, do they?

they really must think that people love annoying immature oiks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't like the way he went through Siavash's case and broke his mask ..he is a total wally acting up to the cameras and he has his clique already
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats the worst about the early days, when so many characters are in the house some tend to try and establish a strong personality to be seen and heard, I think maybe as things settle some may calm down and others who have been quiet might start being noticed.
  • tellmealltellmeall Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NikkiClo wrote: »
    I didn't like the way he went through Siavash's case and broke his mask ..he is a total wally acting up to the cameras and he has his clique already

I know!! When they were all rummaging through Siavash's suitcase when he wasnt even in the room i was like WTF!!!

I hated the whole "oooo look at all these clothes..just think of all the shows we could put on with them".....one word FAKE !!!!!

Why feel the need to put on a show all the time when they are not even funny in the slightest..and like i said before much better housemates have done stuff like that in the past with less fuss, more humour and less desperation!!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's like he has a tick-list of all the things he thinks the viewers want to see.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,801
    Forum Member
    Charlie is coming across as a real cu next tuesday.
  • tellmealltellmeall Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sid_1979 wrote: »
    It's like he has a tick-list of all the things he thinks the viewers want to see.

Totally agree. I was a big fan of him at first but now i cant stand him.

Normally other years i have loved the cliques like Brian and Narinda, Nadia, marco and emma etc...but this year i hate them....

esp that saffia bitch..she needs a good slap.
  • trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand Charlie. I've been championing Dogface up until now, but I really didn't like what I saw of her tonight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not seen highlights yet, been doing something better (pub), but charlie will be one of the hms who people grow tired of very quickly as the wanna be cheeky chappy doesn't work unless you actually are one.

Sooner or later the real Charlie will show through and he won't be the fun loving person he has tried to be (and failed)
  • QueenofsnowQueenofsnow Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's just so rude, if he was messing with my stuff like that I'd have smacked him upside the head :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's just so rude, if he was messing with my stuff like that I'd have smacked him upside the head :mad:

Yeah that also occured to me as well, just kicking his arse but then getting chucked out would be a hefty price to pay
  • QueenofsnowQueenofsnow Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah that also occured to me as well, just kicking his arse but then getting chucked out would be a hefty price to pay

Well then maybe taking many deep breaths and glueing my hands to my head maybe a better choice, that doesn't have quite the same appeal though lol :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    to be fair...
    most of the housemates went threw Siavash's case starting with sree, not just charlie-who asked siavash .
    it was actually Kris who broke the elastic on the mask when he tried it on....charlie just glued it back together...and as for sophias drink-it was a small group playing the 'prank' not just one, after the way she has been speaking to people- im suprised nobody threw the wine in her face...the evil little troll.
    think hes actually one of the better..more entertaining HM
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah the guy's a complete dickwipe.
  • NorthWingNorthWing Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    I really hated the way he made fun OF instead of having fun WITH siavash's clothes and props. If it had been with me, he'd have heard it!!!! And taking sophia's drink was bang out of order.... why does he think he can do this? has he been given no education or manners?
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    I find him absolutely repulsive. He was wearing Siavash's clothes like he was taking the p*ss out of him.

Obviously BB didn't show them breaking Siavash's mask, because Charlie is one of their chosen ones. They're trying to paint Sophia as the bad guy and probably thought viewers would find it funny if her drink was taken. :rolleyes:
    Did you see the look on Charlie's face when Sophia confronted him? :D He looked terrified. Not quite the rebel he wanted to be.
    Though I am disappointed to see him still hanging on to second fave to win in the betting (only just though)

Have to give props to Dogface, I read that she was talking to Sophia and she said that she didn't like the way Saffia, Charlie and Kris acted and how they were performing for the cameras. Haha, that's it Sophie, join the oddball team. :cool:
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    He is a bit tedious, isn't he?:yawn:

Bullying Sophia is not the way to go, and I bet Siavash was furious when Charlie meddled with his things, just to demonstrate what a cheeky Charlie chappie he was:(
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    stitch79 wrote: »
    to be fair...
    most of the housemates went threw Siavash's case starting with sree, not just charlie-who asked siavash .
    it was actually Kris who broke the elastic on the mask when he tried it on....charlie just glued it back together...and as for sophias drink-it was a small group playing the 'prank' not just one, after the way she has been speaking to people- im suprised nobody threw the wine in her face...the evil little troll.
    think hes actually one of the better..more entertaining HM

Siavash didn't sound particularly overwhelmed at the thought of Charlie going through his things:rolleyes:

I would have thought Charlie would have taken the hint, along with his side kick Saffia, but noooo.:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They didn't show the breaking of the mask in the end :(

I don't like Charlie and think he is a but of a cu next tuesday but the wine thing was Saffia's idea, he just went along with it (not that he had to mind). Now That little group will be aware that Saffia/Sophia (these similar names are stupid btw) have had words so why was Saffia eager to widen the gap between them? Not a good way to build bridges! (For the record I don't like Sophia much either)