Options

Charlie and Rodrigo last night Live Feed

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 732
Forum Member
✭✭
Am I the only one who thought they were going to start getting it on with each other?:confused:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    I think Rodrigo likes Charlie more then Charlie likes him.Rod was just feeling randy and charl is the only one he could really tell that to,they will be fighting again in no time and rod will be at a loss as to why charl gets so rough with him,sat in the diary room crying "i dont kno why, i dont kno why..."-cos he`s a b*st*rd Rod.He`d rather fight than tell him patiently he`s not interested
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My first post here but I just wanted to say that I watched the livefeed and thought it was so nice to see them getting on for once and giggling instead of argueing.

Then Charlie feels the need to bitch about him for no reason this morning, with Noirin and Sophie:
    http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/6fa58a46a828829b541085ded443ebb2/play.c4

And after oilgate he'll nominate him too. I really dont understand these two!
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that last night was sweet.
    But I was really disappointed to read that article on the offical site. Charlie had to pick the 2 people that Rodrigo is closest to, to bitch about him to.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,464
    Forum Member
    Charlie is a two-faced git...as far as Rodders was concerned they were having a giggle and being friends ...he was not constantly asking Charlie if he was fine. Charlie blows hot and cold with Rodders,acts like his friend then turns nasty , and somehow makes it all out to be Rodders fault!

There's a few similarities to the Noirin/Marcus relationship , except that Rodders isn't as needy and smitten as Marcus but Charlie acts one way then says another and biatches behind his back !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Selena wrote: »
    I thought that last night was sweet.
    But I was really disappointed to read that article on the offical site. Charlie had to pick the 2 people that Rodrigo is closest to, to bitch about him to.

Me too because I like Charlie. And there seemed no reason for him to bitch about him when they'd been getting on so well. Especaily as what he was bitching about was Rodrigo asking if he was ok! It just seemed like he was bitching for no real reason, just for the fun of it. I found that a bit iffy, especailly on nominations day.
    Such a strange relationship these too have.
  • Options
    simon01simon01 Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wanda64 wrote: »
    Charlie is a two-faced git...as far as Rodders was concerned they were having a giggle and being friends ...he was not constantly asking Charlie if he was fine. Charlie blows hot and cold with Rodders,acts like his friend then turns nasty , and somehow makes it all out to be Rodders fault!

There's a few similarities to the Noirin/Marcus relationship , except that Rodders isn't as needy and smitten as Marcus but Charlie acts one way then says another and biatches behind his back !

As they had there microphones turned off, you don't really know what was said, also that clip is only short and could be all out off context. So I wouldn't be too quick to judge.
  • Options
    kimberleycatkimberleycat Posts: 1,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Their voices were very quiet and I didn't hear much when watching in the early hours on TV, but I think Rodrigo said to Lisa that Charlie was upset, but Charlie said he wasn't.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wanda64 wrote: »

Unlike Noirin that trully values Marcus as a friend and always sticks up for him.

Unless you mean the way Marcus says one thing to Noirins face then degrades her behind her back.
    If so I totally agree.
  • Options
    Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    has anyone got any links to last nights charlie/rod coverage? not on the C4 website though cos it makes my comp crash!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Their voices were very quiet and I didn't hear much when watching in the early hours on TV, but I think Rodrigo said to Lisa that Charlie was upset, but Charlie said he wasn't.

Yeah I heard that too. Rodrigo said it about 4 or 5 times and Charlie denied being upset. It was literally like a 2minute incident and then the rest was giggling and talking until about 3am. I just dont get why Charlie would focus on that one little incident instead of all the laughing. And I do like Charlie so i'm not bashing him. I just don't get him sometimes.:confused:
  • Options
    Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    Bamberella wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thought they were going to start getting it on with each other?:confused:

You're not alone....:)
  • Options
    kimberleycatkimberleycat Posts: 1,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jaymitch1 wrote: »
    has anyone got any links to last nights charlie/rod coverage? not on the C4 website though cos it makes my comp crash!

The links are at the end of last night's WHATM thread. I was just looking for the part I mentioned above which is on this link not far from the start.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2d1lhc8&s=3