Options

May the best man win

mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Today is the day, forum members. Marcus and Siavash have both been good housemates, very different from each other but each has given us good viewing moments with lots of threads resulting from both positive and negative things that they have done.

Nobody who is a fan of the show would have wanted these two up against each other until the final. It is a real shame that other hms will be cruising through to next week without either Siavash or Marcus alongside them.

I really hope that whichever of them survives tonight goes on to win next week

Comments

• Options
    telly wellytelly welly Posts: 1,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Today is the day, forum members. Marcus and Siavash have both been good housemates, very different from each other but each has given us good viewing moments with lots of threads resulting from both positive and negative things that they have done.

Nobody who is a fan of the show would have wanted these two up against each other until the final. It is a real shame that other hms will be cruising through to next week without either Siavash or Marcus alongside them.

Thank you, Mash, for a balanced thread.
    I wholeheartedly agree with everything you say.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, even though I have gone off Siavash now, I would much rather see him stay over the others but in this instance I hope Marcus stays.
    We will not know until we know, and I wish them both Good Luck.
    I have voted Siavash out once, because as was pointed out to me, if I don't vote, I can't whinge over the result.
    Now it is time to sit back and wait.....
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They have both been good HMs to my mind, I have read all the really negative comments about both, but I still like them......so good on you lads, and may you succeed in what you want out of life, after the show, whoever wins what.....:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have liked both (and Freddie) from the start. I've pledged to vote for Marcus this week, but will never say anything negative about Siavash. Whoever of these two goes this week, the other will firmly get my votes to win. Good luck for tonight. Its a sad one either way.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    I hope Marcus stays. A good few weeks ago I wouldn't have believed I was saying this....but I think he deserves to stay over Siavash. My judgement changed over Siavash not only with the Noirin saga...but the way he treated his girlfriend on national t.v. He went from saying he did have a girlfriend (when he went in there) to she was only someone he has been seeing a 'month' so it was no big deal. Lately he is trying to 'retract' saying how he does have feelings for this girl....and he is really annoying me.
    Marcus is alot of things...but he sees through them all in there...especially Siavash.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    only 3 people have made this the BB watchable and one of them will be going tonight.
    i hope marcus stays
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do wish them both luck...

I will be voting to evict Marcus tonight based on my wanting to watch a TV show and be entertained.

I don't find someone scowling in a duvet, bitching in the diary room and saying f*cking every other word in the least bit entertaining - I understand that some might, but it's not for me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    Bigbro9.....who are the other two that have made it 'watchable for you this year?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sassychick wrote: »
    Bigbro9.....who are the other two that have made it 'watchable for you this year?
    siavash and freddie
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bigbro9 wrote: »
    siavash and freddie

I agree - whether friends or foes - these three have made BB for me this year.
  • Options
    telly wellytelly welly Posts: 1,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T2WIN wrote: »
    I agree - whether friends or foes - these three have made BB for me this year.

Same here, Freddie, Siavash and Marcus made the show.

And Angel. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oops: how could I have forgotten about Angel!!

Edit to read "these four"

Not had enough coffe yet!
  • Options
    mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep - the best four (although I have got to admit to laughing a lot at David)
  • Options
    Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice thread Mashed.

I am no great Marcus fan, but even I see how he was a major character in this years BB.

Would be lovely if we cuold have a day without tit for tat negative/bashing threads, at this stage what will be will be.