Options

What's your pet doing right now ?

1151617181921»

Comments

• Options
    christina83christina83 Posts: 11,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My two rabbits are sleeping under the bed on their blanket :)
  • Options
    yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My cat is sitting on the other sofa giving me a look of pure hatred. It's snowing and that's my fault apparantly.
  • Options
    RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I am at work and Amber is at home!! If the past week is anything to go buy I imagine that by now she has knocked down the Christmas tree and is sleeping in it :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my dogs are both sleeping and my cat is...sleeping. only the fish are up and about :)
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yorkiegal wrote: »
    My cat is sitting on the other sofa giving me a look of pure hatred. It's snowing and that's my fault apparantly.

Yep, mine is frustrated because it's too cold for her to stop out. She's only out for a few minutes before wanting to come back in.
  • Options
    ppaupyppaupy Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oscar lab sleeping on my feet

mr pip cat sleeping on other sofa with the hump as its too cold to go out.

billie cat sleeping upstairs as always ignoring us all.
  • Options
    shakeyershammyshakeyershammy Posts: 18,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My old mog, Cassie, is on her usual spot on top of the sofa next to the window.

My kitten, Marley, has just come in and is now dozing on top of the radiator cover in the living room.

My black lab, Archie, is lying at my feet eyeballing me as it's getting close to walkies time... I'm sure that mutt's got an in-built body clock where walk times are concerned.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    Holly is asleep on the OH chest =] he's also asleep haha... bless the two of them =]
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My cat Benj is fast asleep on the sofa, getting up some energy so he can wake me up at 4 oclock in the morning as he does every morning :eek: and Sammie my other cat is fast asleep in the hall on a fluffy rug flat on her back with all 4 legs in the air!:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The budgie is chatting herself up in the mirror and the kitty is soaking up the heat from the radiator
  • Options
    funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,350
    Forum Member
    AFter getting me up really early for a Saturday, my two girls are chasing around the house like loons! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,433
    Forum Member
    My kitten keeps miowing to go outside in the snow, and then sits on the windowsill outside miowing to come back in. :mad:
  • Options
    TrellyTrelly Posts: 3,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All 3 of my cats are staring out of the window at the snow, not looking happy, I expect the Christmas tree to be down within the hour.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    m 2 cats both curled up fast asleep on the waterbed:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    Well both my dogs are pacing.
    Half an hour ago the turkey came out to defrost ,one of the dogs is still a pup and hasnt even done xmas before but is taking the other ones lead by getting all giddy.Its gonna be fun this xmas mullarky.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One is outside - god knows where and the other one is being a lazy girl and sleeping in her bed. Shes been sleeping all day!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    Gone for walkies in the snow with a relative. Peace! I'm being a bit of a baby and staying in as much as possible after I have fallen in the horrid ice and hurt my back a few times!! But as it's snowed quite a great deal more this afternoon and seems more on the way judging by the sky I'm sure I'll be back out enjoying it with the dog later on!
  • Options
    SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    Fast asleep on the settee next to his best mate - they've been chasing snow balls this afternoon and are now pooped!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    Swimming
  • Options
    mathertronmathertron Posts: 30,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The household is a bit hectic with annoying xmas relatives so my kitty, jackjack has come to hide upstairs with me (we're a right pair of anti-social gits)......Hes sat on my lap purring like mad, with his catnip toy within paws reach watching me type and cleanin his paws.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    Asleep beside me. We've not long come in from a long-ish walk/play in the snow/ice and we had a bit of a night of it as we both had a tummy ache so it's catch up on sleep time!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,449
    Forum Member
    deleted as photobucket not working right!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    He's flopped right in front of the fire, practically on top of it! He turns every now and then, think he's cooking himself! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    giving me evils as he licks his willy :/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,449
    Forum Member