EE - we know who Tanya chooses now *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

2»

Comments

• xxstephiebabixxxxstephiebabixx Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    judging by last nights episode greg didnt seem bothered that his wife was upset. some husband.

i no!!! they must have been some good tasting crisps! lol. :D
  • whoyouarexowhoyouarexo Posts: 6,099
    Forum Member
    I think they just made Greg like that so it would seem more justified that Tanya was going to Max for comfort. They seem to be disconnecting Tanya and Greg gradually.
  • biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    But greg is gradually getting pissed of at tanya too so its understandable why he was like that IMO
  • MasterjonboiMasterjonboi Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Greg Is Leaving, Even says it in inside soap so it has just been proved
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PacinoFan wrote: »
    Of course she will choose Greg and for exactly the same reason she married him in the first place. For security.

When her next big storyline comes up, Max does not seem the sort to accompany her to her many appointments and run to the chemist to pick up prescriptions and make her chicken soup!!!

I don't agree, Its always been clear that Max loves Tanya deeply, he is just got issues when it comes to being faithful! He always wants more than what he has got!

He will support Tanya through this and he is the right person to do it.

Gregg wants a kid, he preferred it when it was just her and him and the kids! He can't tolerate her family.
  • LMichie86LMichie86 Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    PacinoFan wrote: »
    That's what I meant by character change/assassination by the writers. He was not like that last week. Totally out of character for Greg.
    It wasn't a character change. Greg doesn't know about Tanya's family background unlike Max so he didn't realise how upset she was. And he isn't that bright to start off with.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    judging by last nights episode greg didnt seem bothered that his wife was upset. some husband.

Judging by Tanya's behaviour she does not care about Greg's feelings atall ~some wife she is! and she would rather be with a sleaze ball who treated her like utter shite when they were married ~ what a total mug she is .
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does it matter? She will be back with Max in the end anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't Stephan say he had filmed his last scenes? If so then that couldn't have been Greg
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BluseyLou wrote: »
    Judging by Tanya's behaviour she does not care about Greg's feelings atall ~some wife she is! and she would rather be with a sleaze ball who treated her like utter shite when they were married ~ what a total mug she is .
    An odd character indeed if she wants to be with someone she tried to kill :eek::)

I have felt sorry for Greg for quite a while, marrying someone he loved who he thought loved him, becoming fond of her children and taking care of them a lot while she was doing what she should not.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tanya has no right to choose Greg, she doesn`t give a damn for him and so why should he be expected to care for her during her illness.
    Okay so Max loves her, he`s in love with the excitement of sex on the side, he gets all the perks without having to live with Cora and Raine.
  • missyaliciamissyalicia Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She chooses Max but changes to Greg I think
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She chooses Max but changes to Greg I think

i dont think she chooses greg, i think its max. because in some tv mags it says the fallout from her decision is huge. why would it be if she chose greg, or she could dump both.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    I think she chooses Max as Vanessa and Greg are leaving plus EE have wanted Max and Tanya back together for ages but it was postponed after Jo Joyner went on maternity leave, plus the spoilers say the day after Tanya makes her decision Vanessa acts violently, why would Vanessa be acting violently if Tanya stayed with Greg.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LauraH23 wrote: »
    I think she chooses Max as Vanessa and Greg are leaving plus EE have wanted Max and Tanya back together for ages but it was postponed after Jo Joyner went on maternity leave, plus the spoilers say the day after Tanya makes her decision Vanessa acts violently, why would Vanessa be acting violently if Tanya stayed with Greg.

i think vanessa finds out. what i dont understand is everyone says tanya chooses greg but it says the fallout from her decision is huge. she must choose max.
  • missyaliciamissyalicia Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dont think she chooses greg, i think its max. because in some tv mags it says the fallout from her decision is huge. why would it be if she chose greg, or she could dump both.

She changes to Greg due to her medical probs
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Annoyed that it was all over the covers of magazines last week, but no surprises there
  • lozblokelozbloke Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    According to the spoiler on the official EastEnders site for this coming Friday (which isnt included on the Digital Spy episode content for Fridays episode)
    A shock discovery by Vanessa sends her into a meltdown

This kind of leaves me to think that;
    Tanya chooses Greg, however somehow Vanessa ends up finding out about the affair, causing the meltdown

Just my two cents worth, I could be wrong :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tanya chooses max. why would her choosing greg cause a fallout.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    tanya chooses max. why would her choosing greg cause a fallout.

Maybe because he finds out about her grubby little affair and dumps her:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    Maybe because he finds out about her grubby little affair and dumps her:p

or maybe tanya tell's greg about the affair and dumps him.