Options

Printing iPhone photos?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,156
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone know of anywhere I can get photos printed direct from my iPhone? I tried this morning in Boots but their Kodak machines aren't iPhone-compatible unfortunately.

Comments

• Options
    flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    i think iphone ignores the standard bluetooth protocols for object push as is apple's way.

there are certainly apps where you upload them and they send them through the post. other than that, maybe emailing them to someone with a different phone?
  • Options
    -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    Plug iPhone into computer/laptop USB port and you should see all your photos within the pop-up box which you can either print them off yourself or move them to an SD card.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the machines in Jessops branches can print directly from the phone.
  • Options
    flynnflynn Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This causes me no end of problems at work, cos I work on photo kiosks for a living....

flagpole is correct, Apple disable bluetooth file transfer on all iThings. We're working on a cabled solution (which is what I think Jessops do) on our system at the moment but even then, because there is no mass storage mode it will only be able to see the camera roll, not any other folders you might have images in.

Your best bet at the moment is to use an app to order online - at the risk of plugging a mate's shop, I know that Fotobox have an app in the store, you should be able to find it with a search :)
  • Options
    FiendishlyCFiendishlyC Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    If you have a few to print the Snapfish app may prove useful - I use snapfish to print my snaps, but p&p is 99p so you need to have a few to print at once to make it worth while.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone :)