Worst advert on TV at the moment (Part 7)

Comments

• LYNN(E)LYNN(E) Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    The boots advert with the dad showing off and strutting in his underwear:confused: WHY must they show this?:mad:with the daughter watching the father:eek: and the son sitting down, AWFUL ACTING!:o He also looks a bit young to be her father!:o:o:o

And the mouthy brat of a daughter needs a good slap:mad:
    hideous hideous family in a hideous hideous advert !:mad::mad:
  • miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That HTC advert with that guy jumping off a plane 20,000 feet in the air. Load of prententious SHITE! :mad:

True like when looking for phone you always look for the one that can take a pic when you are free falling from a plane!!
  • LYNN(E)LYNN(E) Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That simpering witch who whispers all through that Hotel ad :mad::mad:
    I have to mute a whispering ad really can't bear it does my brain in
    Aggravating cow especially the end bit where she tells us to go quickly hope the bloody bed collapses
  • hammerfanhammerfan Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TracerTong wrote: »
    I just saw that ****ing thing! How DARE Queen even allow that to happen. It's not like they're short of money. Bastards.
    To be fair Brian and Roger haven't made a single non-shit musical decision in the last 21 and a half years.

If John Deacon was dead then he would be spinning in his grave so fast that you could hook him up to a generator and power a moderately sized city.

Quoted for truth! If there was a "like" button, I would have used it!

I still hate the "have you had an accident - do you think you're entitled to compensation" ads. If the accident was down to you being stupid by using the wrong ladder, or not looking where you're going so you couldn't see a puddle on the floor then are you really entitled to compensation?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That new Euro 2012 Ladbrokes ad is driving me crazy with all the shouting of 'Ladbrokes'! It's neither funny nor clever (though the makers probably think it is), just bizarre and annoying. It's about the only advert I can recall that makes me want to put my foot through the TV screen. Simply awful.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That god-awful New advert which advertises '99 Things for 99p' where half of the things are THE SAME THING
  • George_McPhailGeorge_McPhail Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    That beyond awful new Persil advert with all the insufferable children playing in a band, except they're banging bin lids and all that nonsense..absolutely wretched!
  • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LYNN(E) wrote: »
    And the mouthy brat of a daughter needs a good slap:mad:
    hideous hideous family in a hideous hideous advert !:mad::mad:

I see loads of families like that on holiday. So, if anything, it is true to (my) life.
    That new Euro 2012 Ladbrokes ad is driving me crazy with all the shouting of 'Ladbrokes'! It's neither funny nor clever (though the makers probably think it is), just bizarre and annoying. It's about the only advert I can recall that makes me want to put my foot through the TV screen. Simply awful.

Are you talking about the one where Chris Kamara gets hit in the face by the ball? I like the ad in general, but the shouting does get annoying.
    That beyond awful new Persil advert with all the insufferable children playing in a band, except they're banging bin lids and all that nonsense..absolutely wretched!

Has there ever been a Persil advert without kids?
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    I quite like her. She's got nice legs.
    Never found out what the ad is actually for
  • GoCompareThisGoCompareThis Posts: 10,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hotels.com - "At Hotels.com you'll always find the perfect hotel because we only ever do hotels..." NO SHIT SHERLOCK! :rolleyes:
  • My Sweet LifeMy Sweet Life Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see "The Dog's Doodahs" has joined Moonpig and Funky Pigeon in the irritating online card company stakes.

That one is currently annoying me, along with the "my teeth are squeaking clean" one.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    I have to mute a whispering ad really can't bear it does my brain in
    Aggravating cow especially the end bit where she tells us to go quickly hope the bloody bed collapses

what I don't understand about that ad is how a hotel can be "hand picked"?
  • Jaly77Jaly77 Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    Creepy and unsettling IMO

Oh yes the Aviva dead Dad advert. Their attempt at trying to tug at our heartstrings. I was behind the sofa wondering when the 'Boo!' was gonna come :D
    Forum Member
    I see "The Dog's Doodahs" has joined Moonpig and Funky Pigeon in the irritating online card company stakes.

You're kidding me? The Dog's Doodahs? Seriously??? SERIOUSLY!!?? :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Voyage Prive.
  • eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 23,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    Voyage Prive.

Well fecking annoying ain't it?

Voyage Prive...:mad:
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Jaly77 wrote: »
    I saw this incredibly annoying ad for the first time last night, and was waiting for the voiceover to announce a new upcoming comedy show at the end - it looks like a spoof and no way like a real advert. Awful.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    Saw an ad where a guy sitting on a motorbike makes hideous faces while making a stupid noise only to see he has a gambling game site on his phone, then a guy going loopy in front of a bus because of the same site, how many are going to sign up to that if it going to put you in a mental hospital:eek:
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh God oh God oh God this advert is off the scale in horrendousness!! Think yourself lucky if you havnt seen it yet:mad: Its so awful it makes Gio and Cara enjoyable!!:eek: that bloody awful voiceover guy - never mind the dogs doodahs, I want to stick his doodahs in a large vice and make him talk normal instead of sounding like he has a plum in his gob and up his arse at the same time!!:eek::mad:
  • chris1978chris1978 Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonga. I hate them. The latest being the "it's my 78th birthday" one. I find it's creepy and insulting to older people. Plus they are legalised loan sharks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DirectLine

Does anybody find it funny seriously?
  • The Alpha GamerThe Alpha Gamer Posts: 3,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The other one is Mariachi Doritos. It was quite entertaining at first but now it's been on about fifty thousand times it's very very boring.

Oh I like that one actualy
  • My Sweet LifeMy Sweet Life Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wish I was! And here's the evidence:

http://youtu.be/2fV-iHT1f38
    Forum Member
    I wish I was! And here's the evidence:

http://youtu.be/2fV-iHT1f38