sign in if you enjoyed MK1

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just cant get past how contrived they are, they played the boot off the third bod because he cant sing to a Tee...i dint fall for that baloney. then she was ruthless in the sing offs crossing the stage to sing in front of the opposition on their bit of stage.

But I do feel sorry for them that they have Louis
  • Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Much better than last week.
  • TheJ693TheJ693 Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope they win
  • Mr Hunny BunnyMr Hunny Bunny Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love them.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like them best out of the groups but clueless Walsh will ruin them. They'll be doing Flying Without Wings before long as that's as current as he gets
  • ScreamingJayScreamingJay Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I like them best out of the groups but clueless Walsh will ruin them. They'll be doing Flying Without Wings before long as that's as current as he gets

I do worry about what Walsh is doing as their mentor. At least last week they were able to do a mash-up to combine something contemporary (Chris Brown) with a Walsh choice (Hot Chocolate ffs). This week the song choice was all wrong and downplayed their biggest strength -- their relevance.

Nevertheless, I thought that Charlie's singing was better this week and they were certainly one of the most entertaining performances from last night. I hope it will be enough.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked them but worried about them for tonight.If in bottom they could be ok depending who they are there with
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,239
    Forum Member
    Only a matter of time before the guy is dumped and she goes solo.

I think that would be a good move for her, I really like her, but the chap felt a bit redundant last night. I do like them though, I wish they had got a different mentor. Louis sucks as a mentor.
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I really liked it! Still not as good as they could potentially be I feel but it was great. They're my favourite group, although that's not hard to be honest :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I ****ing love them I really wish Tulisa was their mentor though!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Love love love love them xx
  • Contains NutsContains Nuts Posts: 2,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like them but they were only middle of the road last night.
  • rowdyprincessrowdyprincess Posts: 3,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    was fun :D and i enjoyed but tottally understod where nicoles comments came from.
    love them tho :o
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately, a certain Eastenders trailer has forever ruined that song for me.
  • VirtualRVirtualR Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hehe I guess this is a teen thread :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love them but I can't believe they sang such a dated song. The song is very flat too with no buildup and just too linear. Disappointed because they definitely didn't sound current. Louis will ruin them with those awful song choices.

Last week they were cool and fresh and current and their song made an impact. Happy they got through and hope they choose a better song this week and regain that cool edge and stop listening to Louis!!!!
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like them. They need a better name though, and no doubt Louis will ruin them.

I hate groups with numbers in their names.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So happy they got through.