Options

Housemates who did/ didn't deserve to be Ejected

2»

Comments

• Options
    kulmarkulmar Posts: 1,965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to say I've been punched in the face and spat at and I definitely do not want to be spat at again. At least with a punch you know it's an all out brawl, when a woman spits in your face you can't punch th bitch nor would I stoop as low as her and spit back however I'm not confident I could say that if it was just me and her in the room.
  • Options
    Harry BushmayerHarry Bushmayer Posts: 543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John McCririck should never have been evicted on ultimate Big Brother.
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kulmar wrote: »
    Just wanted to say I've been punched in the face and spat at and I definitely do not want to be spat at again. At least with a punch you know it's an all out brawl, when a woman spits in your face you can't punch th bitch nor would I stoop as low as her and spit back however I'm not confident I could say that if it was just me and her in the room.

The way I see it, if someone's going to be violent, then chances are that they'll automatically use their fists. With something like spitting, it's something that you'd have to think about, but you wouldn't necessarily do that when it comes to punching.
  • Options
    Renegade MasterRenegade Master Posts: 913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB7 Nikki didn't even get a warning for calling Sam a 'Man Beast' numerous times. If it was anybody else they would have been thrown out .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    BB7 Nikki didn't even get a warning for calling Sam a 'Man Beast' numerous times. If it was anybody else they would have been thrown out .

Why would anyone have been thrown out for that? Sam wasn't a transgender, he was a gay guy with long hair.