Should Rylan be fired after CBB?

Comments

• marsheymarshey Posts: 594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is a million times better to AJ who quite frankly has no business trying to be a tv presenter. She is one of the worst I have ever had the misfortune to listen to.:eek: Her foghorn voice and constant interruption of guests whilst they are speaking does my head it. She needs to be dumped asap.

Totally agree!
  • kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tiltonland wrote: »
    Somewhere in a field in southern England lies a horse with no teeth wondering what he did to deserve this.

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Nashers aside I think Rylans presenting skills are quite good and I must say I was quite surprised the first few times I watched him, its hardly Question Time is it. AJ on the otherhand is stunning to look at but shes a terrible presenter sorry. Although I like how they have both remained impartial throughout the series unlike Emma who should have kept her opinions to herself I always thought she was fantastic, now I just find her unbearable to watch and only watch bbots when shes not on it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    donnatella wrote: »
    Although I like how they have both remained impartial throughout the series
    No that's alright.
    I'll pick the bits of my breakfast up off the garden ... :eek::eek:
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    He's a lot better than AJ !

and far less biased than Emma. I think Rylan has surprised a lot of people and I will be happy to see him next time - AJ not so much.
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donnatella wrote: »
    Nashers aside I think Rylans presenting skills are quite good and I must say I was quite surprised the first few times I watched him, its hardly Question Time is it. AJ on the otherhand is stunning to look at but shes a terrible presenter sorry. Although I like how they have both remained impartial throughout the series unlike Emma who should have kept her opinions to herself I always thought she was fantastic, now I just find her unbearable to watch and only watch bbots when shes not on it.

This. Used to love her, gone off her now. Prefer when R & AJ on but only 2 days :(
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    I actually think Rylan is quite good presenting Bots.
    He is fair, and doesn't interrupt callers, and lets them get their point across.

If anyone should go, it's AJ. Never in my life, have I witnessed such incompetent presenting, she is blooming awful!
  • sammyvansammyvan Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I honestly thought Rylan would be rubbish and have been pleasantly surprised. Apart from a few gaffs, he has settled in quite well.
    AJ, on the other hand, is ghastly! She misses her queue almost every night, has no idea how to talk to the guests, and always sounds like she has a mouth full of marbles.
    Seriously though - just cancel BBots. Sure there could be a better use for the money elsewhere?
  • BlomkvistBlomkvist Posts: 1,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I don't like Rylan, but I must concede he is way better than I thought.

AJ on the other hand is terrible. I would point out her foibles, but the target is too easy.
    It would be best for both parties if she left by mutual consent.
  • merlinsmummerlinsmum Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm impressed with his performance, imo he comes across as natural, and has great people skills. I'd like to see him back next time with a different co-host.
    Being nice and good to look at isn't enough for me, AJ should be able to pronounce her words by now if she's selling herself as a presenter.
  • lightupvmlightupvm Posts: 680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i like Rylan! He was a bit duff at the start but he's good now.
  • kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No that's alright.
    I'll pick the bits of my breakfast up off the garden ... :eek::eek:

:D:D:D
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kate03 wrote: »
    Your posts always make me laugh. Just saying it straight to the point, but bliddy true :D:D

Thank you kate, i dont like to pussy foot around best to say it as it is;), glad you agree with me though:D
  • pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    He's rubbish but not quite as bad as Zezi Ifore
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    merlinsmum wrote: »
    I'm impressed with his performance, imo he comes across as natural, and has great people skills. I'd like to see him back next time with a different co-host.
    Being nice and good to look at isn't enough for me, AJ should be able to pronounce her words by now if she's selling herself as a presenter.

I agree. I am not sure who they could get on as a new co host, I hear Dan is still looking for work.
  • snickypoosnickypoo Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ... and you were doing so well, until you mentioned AJ :D

"sorry Mr President, I appeared to have wiped out most of Eastern Europe by accidentally pressing that button. Still - I'm only human ..." ;)
    :oPlease forgive me for having my own opinion Mr Sensible......Im only human;):D:D:D:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 311
    Forum Member
    Rylan is fine, for an untrained presenter he's doing well and seems like a genuine person (whether he is or not, he certainly gives that impression).
    AJ has improved over the course of the series. I stopped watching it, then dipped in last week and found her far better.
    At the end of the day, BBBOTS is a throwaway program that never really lives up to the hype and I don't think you'll ever get a great presenter on there. The days of Dermot and Brand are long gone, sadly.
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BBBOTS is meant to be dire though, isn't it?:confused: It's its USP....
  • PontywarriorPontywarrior Posts: 8,142
    Forum Member
    They are both awful but he is 100% better than AJ and that takes some doing!

She is not a natural, her voice is awful some of the inflections she put in drive me crazy as if she's DJing.

As previously said she stumbles over her words off the autocue but even when adlibing in the phone room she is either lost for words or says inappropriate things.

There is so much evidence against her I just hope she is gone after this BB.

Rylan can wait! ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I only one, I kinda like AJ's voice :o lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Xazou wrote: »
    Rylan is fine, for an untrained presenter he's doing well and seems like a genuine person (whether he is or not, he certainly gives that impression).
    AJ has improved over the course of the series. I stopped watching it, then dipped in last week and found her far better.
    At the end of the day, BBBOTS is a throwaway program that never really lives up to the hype and I don't think you'll ever get a great presenter on there. The days of Dermot and Brand are long gone, sadly.

:cry: I miss Dermot/BBLB. Bloomin' XFactor.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fired... into the Sun.
  • munkyfellovermunkyfellover Posts: 2,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whenever I see him is saying the same old stuff. After a BB vid, he does this stupid thing where he'll make a copycat joke. Jeez... Zzzzzz....

I think I will be writing to Ben Frow, and see what he thinks.
    Hahahahahaha, is it really that important to you?
  • Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like him, I think he has improved considerably as the series has progressed, and I enjoy him presenting more than Emma.
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    I like him so I think he should stay tbh .