Options

I am a little Confused

wee-mowee-mo Posts: 1,508
Forum Member
✭✭✭
:confused: I have only been watching this series for three nights as I was away on holiday :cool: Is this the same Lauren who was a proper Bitch and slagged everyone off when she used to be on bit on the side for a couple of years ,

I don't have anything against her but she just seems to be completely different as she used to not give people a chance to talk and slagged off everything that they wore :o . but she seems to be really quiet on the show :confused:

Comments

• Options
    I <3 TweetyI <3 Tweety Posts: 8,286
    Forum Member
    wee-mo wrote: »
    :confused: I have only been watching this series for three nights as I was away on holiday :cool: Is this the same Lauren who was a proper Bitch and slagged everyone off when she used to be on bit on the side for a couple of years ,

I don't have anything against her but she just seems to be completely different as she used to not give people a chance to talk and slagged off everything that they wore :o . but she seems to be really quiet on the show :confused:

I keep reading this and I just can't really remember her on that show. I always drift out at the silly stuff. Does anyone have a video of what she said because I searched earlier but can't find any. :/
  • Options
    mamabearmamabear Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    there was a thread with the video feed of lauren on Russel Brand's show the year Anthony won. it's rolled off now..i went back 10 pages and it was not listed any more. Couldn't go further back than 10 pages
  • Options
    BeenieWazoBeenieWazo Posts: 296
    Forum Member
  • Options
    farscapefarscape Posts: 2,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EDIT

Wrong thread.
  • Options
    rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wee-mo wrote: »

Yes wee-mo, its the same Lauren. She appears to have had a personality transplant doesn't she :rolleyes:
    Hats off to her though, she's kept up the charade for pretty much the entire show. She's been desperate to get on BB for years and has obviously done her homework on how to appeal to the public. This new improved Lauren could even win as she seems so nice, though my vote goes to Abz as he is genuinely nice. ;)
  • Options
    AvidianAvidian Posts: 6,049
    Forum Member
    mamabear wrote: »
    there was a thread with the video feed of lauren on Russel Brand's show the year Anthony won. it's rolled off now..i went back 10 pages and it was not listed any more. Couldn't go further back than 10 pages
    You can change the "Display Options" (it's near the bottom of the page, on the right hand side) to "From The" Beginning (then press "Show Threads") to see all 12465 pages :)

http://i43.tinypic.com/j9yb2g.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/259bcsz.png
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    rachael7 wrote: »
    Yes wee-mo, its the same Lauren. She appears to have had a personality transplant doesn't she :rolleyes:
    Hats off to her though, she's kept up the charade for pretty much the entire show. She's been desperate to get on BB for years and has obviously done her homework on how to appeal to the public. This new improved Lauren could even win as she seems so nice, though my vote goes to Abz as he is genuinely nice. ;)

All this ^
    For the duration I have waited to see the old Lauren who was so catty and horrible about other people's fashions and looks but we just haven't seen it.
    I do have a theory though.
    It could be that Lauren didn't like what she saw in herself on that BBBOTS programme with Pete Burns. Or possibly her curvature of the spine has become more debilitating which is causing her to move slowly.
    Anyway I have really liked her in this CBB and I do hope it is the real Lauren as she is now. She seems sweet and kind and yet she has been very unintentionally entertaining.
  • Options
    rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LIZALYNN wrote: »
    All this ^
    For the duration I have waited to see the old Lauren who was so catty and horrible about other people's fashions and looks but we just haven't seen it.
    I do have a theory though.
    It could be that Lauren didn't like what she saw in herself on that BBBOTS programme with Pete Burns. Or possibly her curvature of the spine has become more debilitating which is causing her to move slowly.
    Anyway I have really liked her in this CBB and I do hope it is the real Lauren as she is now. She seems sweet and kind and yet she has been very unintentionally entertaining.

This made me smile and feel a little ashamed of my cynical thoughts on Lauren. You may well be right, she may have watched footage of herself with Pete Burns (wasn't he awful!) and realised that she wasn't a very pleasant person. Also, her frailty and obvious poor health have probably knocked any confidance from her. I still want Abz to win though :)
  • Options
    AvidianAvidian Posts: 6,049
    Forum Member
    Avidian wrote: »
    You can change the "Display Options" (it's near the bottom of the page, on the [highlight]right[/highlight] hand side) to "From The" Beginning (then press "Show Threads") to see all 12465 pages :)

http://i43.tinypic.com/j9yb2g.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/259bcsz.png
    I meant left hand side :o:D
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    BeenieWazo wrote: »

:eek: 8 years on and both lauren and Brand have lost their looks :eek: