Options

Conservative Smear Campaigns

RedunitedRedunited Posts: 1,103
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Now It's a general election year, the tories will discredit the labour party, the lib dems, ukip and other political parties. Also the attacks on unemployed and the nhs will be in full swing, be careful what you read in the papers watch on the news channels and radio etc. I urge all not be gullible and the conservatives will try and win the general election at all costs. Is the lord raynor a smear campaign by the conservative party ( allegedly )?...

Comments

• Options
    StaunchyStaunchy Posts: 10,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Redunited wrote: »
    Now It's a general election year, the tories will discredit the labour party, the lib dems, ukip and other political parties. Also the attacks on unemployed and the nhs will be in full swing, be careful what you read in the papers watch on the news channels and radio etc. I urge all not be gullible and the conservatives will try and win the general election at all costs. Is the lord raynor a smear campaign by the conservative party ( allegedly )?...

Ah bless, you seem to be under the naive impression that only one party do it.
  • Options
    solenoidsolenoid Posts: 15,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damien McBride?
  • Options
    DiscombobulateDiscombobulate Posts: 4,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is Lord Raynor* ?

*Really helps if you do not make fundamental errors like that
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member

Labour would rather sit the next parliament out and will try to lose the election at all costs.

The Conservatives won't have to try to beat Labour, but they will face some opposition from UKIP.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

When did it change:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So Labour will sit on their fat arses and do nothing, how misguided you are.
  • Options
    TCD1975TCD1975 Posts: 3,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for the deep political insight, Nick Robinson.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Do you work at Conservative Central Office? Are you their campaign spokesperon?

Who is Lord Raynor?
  • Options
    flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member

please explain how the lord rennard scandal could possibly be a conservative smear.
  • Options
    paulschapmanpaulschapman Posts: 35,536
    Forum Member

And you think Labour won't. :o
  • Options
    gummy mummygummy mummy Posts: 26,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »

Who is Lord Raynor?

The same person who you,and other FM's mistakenly called Reynard ;-)
  • Options
    allaortaallaorta Posts: 19,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »

Who is Lord Raynor?

Perhaps he means Lord Rayner.....if only he could remember him.