Danielle O'Hara

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "End of" without proof is hardly a valid argument. She is ignorant, classless and proud of both those things. She has literally made a career out of snaring footballers until she finally managed to trap one of them.

She has the charm of a rattle snake that has just been in a spin dryer. And when she opens her mouth, thick comes out.

Apparently her IQ is 152 (mensa candidate level) and she won The Weakest Link ...
  • re_hashedre_hashed Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    Sorry to go against the grain here - but I actually quite like her.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently her IQ is 152 (mensa candidate level) and she won The Weakest Link ...

Having a high IQ has done nothing to stop her spouting bullying ignorance and behaving in a bullying, graceless and classless manner.

Although it does make her behaviour worse. Jade really was thick, uneducated and a product of her mother's behaviour during pregnancy and Jade's childhood.

What is Danielle's excuse?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having a high IQ has done nothing to stop her spouting bullying ignorance and behaving in a bullying, graceless and classless manner.

Although it does make her behaviour worse. Jade really was thick, uneducated and a product of her mother's behaviour during pregnancy and Jade's childhood.

I don't know why you keep arguing with me..I have already told you I will NOT be debating the CBB incident ...
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wonder how she gets on conversing with her bezzy mate Jordan, then :D:D:D:D
  • Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She got off so lightly after the BB debacle. Showed herself up to be a nasty piece of work, Teddy Sheringham couldn't get shot of her quickly enough.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know why you keep arguing with me..I have already told you I will NOT be debating the CBB incident ...

If you are responding to my posts, I feel like you are talking to me, BB. And you deciding not to address something that forms a huge part of the reason I think she is thick, hardly implies that you have much justification for her ignorant behaviour - therefore you cannot be shocked when others do not see her as a genius.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you are responding to my posts, I feel like you are talking to me, BB. And you deciding not to address something that forms a huge part of the reason I think she is thick, hardly implies that you have much justification for her ignorant behaviour - therefore you cannot be shocked when others do not see her as a genius.

I don't care how others see her... That's their choice.. And one I reapect ... I was just pointing out she isn't thick... Nothing more nothing less... I don't see what your problem is... I don't want to discuss CBB ...I've made that clear... I don't have to discuss it because you want me to.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't care how others see her... That's their choice.. And one I reapect ... I was just pointing out she isn't thick... Nothing more nothing less... I don't see what your problem is... I don't want to discuss CBB ...I've made that clear... I don't have to discuss it because you want me to.

Again, BB...you keep replying to me, and I am talking about CBB and what happened afterwards.

However high she scored on whatever version of the IQ test she was given, she has publicly behaved like a racist, bullying, ignorant coward. And she has never owned that, acknowledged it nor apologised for it.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Wow, the hatred towards this one is strong!

Now I'd never use the 'J' word on here towards any individual posters (heaven forbid right) but when you see women calling her 'pig ugly' and attacking the looks of an ex beauty queen with such vitriol, I can see how some might wonder about the motivation behind such comments. It would be interesting to see how they would compare to her aesthetically...

Only on this particular forum can you get some women say Rebecca Addlington is beautiful and Danielle O'H is as ugly as a pig!

Don't go changing now showbiz. :D
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care if she's got 400 A* GCSE's and a Doctorate in Proustian literature: IMHO she is thicker than a nun's hymen and a repulsive example of modern celebrity.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »

Now I'd never use the 'J' word on here towards any individual posters (heaven forbid right) but when you see women calling her 'pig ugly' and attacking the looks of an ex beauty queen with such vitriol, I can see how some might wonder about the motivation behind such comments. It would be interesting to see how they would compare to her aesthetically...

Only on this particular forum can you get some women say Rebecca Addlington is beautiful and Danielle O'H is as ugly as a pig!

Yeah.

But y'know - what about the whole racism thing hey? Or is that a mere inconvenience in your 'jellus' hypothesis?

& I think she's pig ugly internally.

But hey - don't go changing AOTB:D (Insert smiley jokey icon etc).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Her ugly shines through the plastic veneer.
    Forum Member
    Yeah.

But y'know - what about the whole racism thing hey? Or is that a mere inconvenience in your 'jellus' hypothesis?

& I think she's pig ugly internally.

But hey - don't go changing AOTB:D (Insert smiley jokey icon etc).

Eh? What has the 'racism thing' as you put it got to do with me commenting on females slagging off her looks? For me, nothing at all.

As I said, I'm certainly not calling anyone jealous but when you see females attacking the physical appearance of a fellow female (who just happens to be an ex beauty queen), I can certainly see how the 'jellus wimmin' argument might come up.

People say they get pi55ed off with the J word, or that there are totally no grounds for it, but fail to see how posting as they do actually comes across.

It's hardly rocket science.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wasn't she sleeping with the judges tho'. Plus imo it is her vile personality that makes her ugly
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The problem begins when people start likening alleged 'beauty' with being a 'better' human being, as appears to be happening with Mrs O'Hara. Being attractive is often used as a get-out clause for many a human frailty and general bad behaviours.

If the media just stop giving this person the benefit of any airtime then it would be helpful. What has she done in recent years, other than marry a footballer and pop out a few kids?

Rebecca Adlington may not be a beauty queen but it all depends on what you truly value in a human being; who you would rather have as a friend or a sister or a daughter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eh? What has the 'racism thing' as you put it got to do with me commenting on females slagging off her looks? For me, nothing at all.

As I said, I'm certainly not calling anyone jealous but when you see females attacking the physical appearance of a fellow female (who just happens to be an ex beauty queen), I can certainly see how the 'jellus wimmin' argument might come up.

People say they get pi55ed off with the J word, or that there is totally no grounds for it, but fail to see how posting as they do actually comes across.

Uh-huh...or perhaps the "wimmin" posting are not as shallow as a person who thinks that there is no more to beauty than the outside appearance. This is particularly important when that visage has been frequently adjusted to create the impression of beauty and yet little has been done to correct the inner ugliness.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

People say they get pi55ed off with the J word, or that there is totally no grounds for it, but fail to see how posting as they do actually comes across.

Complete contradiction right there.

The whole racism 'thing' is the reason why myself - and many others - despise this woman. She flicked her vaginal discharge into her housemate's curry, frequently called her a p**i and insisted she f**k off home'.

My assertion that she is ugly is borne entirely out of this ugly, disgusting, racist behaviour.

Her looks are an irrelevance to me.

But of course you come along and make sweeping statements and then act all shocked and horrified when people question you on it.

I could never be jealous of such a soulless, empty, hideous creature.
    Forum Member
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Wasn't she sleeping with the judges tho'. Plus imo it is her vile personality that makes her ugly

I have no idea but judging by her past conquests let's just say it wouldn't surprise me. ;-)
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »

Yes, she was sleeping with Teddy Sheringham (who had the good sense/advice to distance himself from her after the CBB debacle) while he was a judge at the final of Miss Great Britain - that was deemed as "bringing the pageant into disrepute" and she was stripped of her title.
  • GODDESSGODDESS Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She wears knickers??? that does surprise me!
    Thought they were just ankle warmers to her.
    Forum Member
    Complete contradiction right there.

The whole racism 'thing' is the reason why myself - and many others - despise this woman. She flicked her vaginal discharge into her housemate's curry, frequently called her a p**i and insisted she f**k off home'.

My assertion that she is ugly is borne entirely out of this ugly, disgusting, racist behaviour.

Her looks are an irrelevance to me.

But of course you come along and make sweeping statements and then act all shocked and horrified when people question you on it.

I could never be jealous of such a soulless, empty, hideous creature.

There is no contradiction (well not from me anyway!).
    I am not and never have been 'shocked' or 'horrified' on DS.
    I commented on a trend on this forum, that's all.

It surprises me not that on here, a little bit of honesty doesn't go down too well.

You say her looks are an irrelevance but the fact that you call her pig ugly totally contradicts that, and suggest they are not an irrelevance at all.

Basically as long as women continue to slag off the physical appearance of conventionally attractive women, and use purposefully emotive language to describe them,, the 'J' word will loom large. It really is as simple as that.

You get rid of one, the other disappears also I'd wager.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It surprises me not that on here, a little bit of honesty doesn't go down too well.

You say her looks are an irrelevance but the fact that you call her pig ugly totally contradicts that, and suggest they are not an irrelevance at all.

Basically as long as women continue to slag off the physical appearance of conventionally attractive women, and use purposefully emotive language to describe them,, the 'J' word will loom large. It really is as simple as that.

The fact that you struggle to see "ugly" as anything other than appearance based is the problem here.

She is ugly. Her ugliness has nothing to do with facial symmetry,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You conveniently omit to mention that I have already stated that the term 'pig ugly' refers to her personality.

You're constantly telling us how we must be 'jellus' by virtue of having a negative opinion. But you seem to lack actual opinions on the people we are supposedly jealous of.

You have also completely disregarded my reasons for disliking her - namely - her disgusting racism. I admit my language is emotive - but - call me old fashioned - racism is a disgusting and abhorrent trait and there is no excuse for it.

Still, you carry on with the little digs and the passive aggressive approach. If you think I am so dumb and shallow then you know what? I don't care. I don't know you.
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    The problem begins when people start likening alleged 'beauty' with being a 'better' human being, as appears to be happening with Mrs O'Hara. Being attractive is often used as a get-out clause for many a human frailty and general bad behaviours.

If the media just stop giving this person the benefit of any airtime then it would be helpful. What has she done in recent years, other than marry a footballer and pop out a few kids?

Rebecca Adlington may not be a beauty queen but it all depends on what you truly value in a human being; who you would rather have as a friend or a sister or a daughter.

You see now this is the kind of totally rational and reasonable post I can get behind.

No deliberately bitchy or overly emotive language Check.
    No bizarre slagging off, of physical appearance. Check.
    Reasoned and justified arguments. Check.

I can't say I disagree with any of this actually.
This discussion has been closed.