Options

The hms read some headlines about themselves (merged)

Comments

• Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    May as well just give them the internet and/or a WAP phone each

Another nail in the coffin, if someone with testicular fortitude was in charge this year these incompetent producers would have been out on their collective ears and new blood brought in to at least try and salvage the show's pride and reputation
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's be honest, WHO would listen to the Vile Luke and Bex anyway? BB knew they were safe putting their opinions in
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Twitter down for every one atm?
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    It's in line with BB throwing the rule book out the window this series ; they allowed Siavash and Sophie not to nominate (twice) without any serious punishment....something that was a fundamental rule of BB for the last 10 years.

Wouldn't surprise me if they beam BBLB and BBBM live into the house on Friday evening.

How do we know they don't anyway, seeing we are not privvy to any live house footage while the sister shows are on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Marcus is reading the TV listings' :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54,392
    Forum Member
    Redmond wrote: »
    Ha, I found this one really funny for some reason: Marcus is reading the TV listings. #BB10

:D

I wonder if he'll see theres only nighttime live feed:D
  • Options
    mike528mike528 Posts: 154
    Forum Member
    Give them access to digitalspy
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54,392
    Forum Member
    bradvilla wrote: »
    I'm sorry but this is stupid. Why not just give them the latest betting prices on who to win while they are at it

We don't know if they are genuine headlines.......remember the year BB let them see a faked newspaper through the mirror?:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"Right everyone, live feed starts at..."

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member

:D:D:D
  • Options
    StealthieStealthie Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    I dunno if anybody noticed...

The other night, when Abi Titmuss was on BBLB, Bea was in the house talking about how "Abi and I" attended various college courses together and went out to bars together as well.

Coincidence?
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's so Marcus.:D
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They've got a new task - to make a BB magazine and have some mags containing headlines about themselves

This could cause some agonising moments - and some about-turns, methinks :D

Aww poor sophie i wonder if there were pics of before and after to go with the headline to show how much weight she's gained since being in the house:cry:

While a lot of us think Sophie looks more healthy now if there are pics they could make her feel really self concious and stop her eating to try and slim back down:(

Also Charlie being shown that people don't think he's as nice as he's acting could make him try and change the way he's been in there if he thinks the public don't like what they see

No outside info seems to have been tossed aside in this years BB what with ex H/MS going in and now headlines of how the media see them could have the effect of them all changing the way they are to how they think we want them to be thus making them more careful in what they say and do
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This reminds me of the time when BB left a newspaper deliberately, with fake headlines, on a chair in view of HMs, who were always looking through the mirrors trying to see something.......this time they did......

Can't remember what it was about now, maybe someone else does......
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    OMG !

`Charlie isn't happy that BB9's Luke & Bex have written that he is 'pretending to be nice'. #BB10`

Out comes Nana!
  • Options
    JustinCredibleJustinCredible Posts: 19,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB Mole Tops Poll.
  • Options
    FirespireFirespire Posts: 4,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/blog/524f5a39f641af441e9f6fed1a439772/view.c4
    "Bonkers! They called me bonkers Bea!" she complained.

"Bwaahahahahhahahahahahahaaaa!" laughed Marcus pointing at her. "You got off lightly!"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunnydays wrote: »
    This reminds me of the time when BB left a newspaper deliberately, with fake headlines, on a chair in view of HMs, who were always looking through the mirrors trying to see something.......this time they did......

Can't remember what it was about now, maybe someone else does......

Twas BB5 that was, I think. They were playing about and made out that one of them was a mole.

I remember, BB called for a housemate to go to the DR, Nadia went and they said 'not you Nadia' :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Might as well let them have a TV, they have no rules left to break, do as you like
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cue Charlie with pained expression - 'Me. pretending to be nice? I haven't a bad bone in me body like, I'm a really nice person, blub blub....I've done nothing wrong....I'm only doing it to make me Mam proud....blub...'
  • Options
    Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    OMG !

`Charlie isn't happy that BB9's Luke & Bex have written that he is 'pretending to be nice'. #BB10`

Out comes Nana!

NOOOOO NOO , Not nana , its awful :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would have been funny if it was dis-information......what is the point of getting news on how good or bad you are doing......what purpose does it serve.....:confused:
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As i just said on another thread about this subject BB seemed to have thrown their no contact with the outside world aside this year what with exH/MS giving them info and now mag headlines about themselves:rolleyes:

I don't agree with it as they could all change how they are if they think they are being percieved negatively
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunnydays wrote: »
    It would have been funny if it was dis-information......what is the point of getting news on how good or bad you are doing......what purpose does it serve.....:confused:

Changes long held perceptions they have of each other.
    They're all a bit paranoid at this point so will start to wonder if they've done the right thing, annoyed voters by having a go, wondering if someone is not what they appear.

I want Live Feed for this!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB Mole Tops Poll.

Of course Incredible, that's what it was......thanks for that......that kept them going for ages, thinking one of them was a mole.....lol....:D