Options

HELP! There was an ad on BBC1 right after Eastenders..What was the programmme/drama??

Vince JVince J Posts: 1,293
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hey guys, can you help me out?

There was an ad on bbc1 right after eastenders tonight...some kind of series... or drama I don't know which :confused:

Thing is, the ad used a song that I really like the sound of but because I was listening to the lyrics and googling them I totally missed out what BBC1 were advertising!

FYI, I still don't know what the song is which is why I'm asking about this ad so I can perhaps find it or visit it's website or something

Comments

• Options
    conmarcas3conmarcas3 Posts: 5,260
    Forum Member
    It's not the new show Zen is it? Looked kind of like some action, a tad James Bondish?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00x9x43
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that could be it! I think it is! :D
  • Options
    conmarcas3conmarcas3 Posts: 5,260
    Forum Member
    The beeb have advertised a couple of new shows that look interesting. Possible making up for dragging up all of the 70's Christmas shows again over the holidays.
  • Options
    DomestiquesDomestiques Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arent they using the Gorillaz version of The XX's Crystalised to advertise it or is that a different ad?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arent they using the Gorillaz version of The XX's Crystalised to advertise it or is that a different ad?

Thanks for the suggestion but that's not it I'm afraid.

I would describe the song as being rock....more classic rock and it has the lyrics

Bring it on down
    Bring it on down
    Bring it on down

LOL that's the only part I caught. And it's a male vocalist if that helps.

Got a feeling this promo isnt going to be on for much longer...