Best Guest Performance so far

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jessie J (WhoYou Are)
    Best would probably have to be Katy Perry, which pains me because I don't like her, she was amazing, then Lady Gaga, then Jessie J :)

Xx..xX
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Florence & The Machine (Shake it Out)
    Nice to see Florence winning, the only decent performance of the year, Jessie J was alright as well.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Florence & The Machine (Shake it Out)
    Nice to see Florence winning, the only decent performance of the year, Jessie J was alright as well.

:eek:

I don't think I've ever heard Jessie J sound worse. She wailed and screeched her way through that song. I like most of her material but that performance was awful IMO.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    Lady GaGa (Marry The Night)
    Florence And The Machine, Then Lady Gaga, then Kelly Clarkson. rest not amazing.
  • wandashirkwandashirk Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rebecca Ferguson (Nothing's Real But Love)
    Florence And The Machine, Then Lady Gaga, then Kelly Clarkson. rest not amazing.

Brilliant username, had to compliment you on it! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jessie J (WhoYou Are)
    How Cher has 15 votes amazes me. She was nowhere near as good as some of the acts with less votes imo. My personal favorite was actually Nicole Scherzinger. She looked good and showed she can belt it. Close second was Katy Perry. She showed people she is actually a good singer despite all the people saying she can't sing well live. Lady Gaga was good, as was Florence and the Machine. Jessie J was decent and so was Rihanna. I didn't watch a lot of the others but Bruno Mars and Kelly Clarkson are normally quite good live. Not really surprised at Justin Biebers one vote tbh. He wasn't that great live when he sang the same song at the EMAs either.